It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
the guy is also coming out with a book

haha

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I said it in another thread but I'll say it here as well.

No one has the video except the owner and his team that are putting together a documentary.

No one should have anything to post on Youtube so far relating to the video in question so everything is a fake. The fakes are confusing the issue as people think they are the video in question.

Don't post the frauds just wait for the video if you really care to see the footage or state that the videos are a re-creations so that everyone won't get confused.

Seems like the confusion is part of the plan for these hoaxers....makes me wonder if this guy actually does have something authentic.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I posted enhanced pics of the still photo of the alien on this other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by raptor108
the guy is also coming out with a book

haha

Like I said publicity stunt. Everything nowadays is a fricken joke. Television, so called news programs. You name it.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I said it in another thread but I'll say it here as well.

No one has the video except the owner and his team that are putting together a documentary.

No one should have anything to post on Youtube so far relating to the video in question so everything is a fake. The fakes are confusing the issue as people think they are the video in question.

Don't post the frauds just wait for the video if you really care to see the footage or state that the videos are a re-creations so that everyone won't get confused.

Seems like the confusion is part of the plan for these hoaxers....makes me wonder if this guy actually does have something authentic.

- Lee

Problem is this guy said the video was to be released days ago and wasn't just like other hoaxes. As we now see this guy is making a documentry and then a book.

IMO its all BS and nothing but a money making scheme, but time will tell.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Intent is a strange thing. Mine sadly was pure ego and immature. As the one fellow said, why bother stating you viewed it, if your not going to offer anything. Good point, I don't have a clue. I think, after having followed a half dozen posts of this nature, all for nothing, I though, well hell, here comes another one. I'll dump the whole thing here and be done with it. My lawyer friend laughed saying, " yeah that's a great idea, when their lawyers are done with you you'll be living on the street." I know that the current utube clip is bogus and not the one in Stans vid. The alleged alien clip is over five years old but most of the hard evidence which is apparently still being examined is only from last year. The implant is astonishing. The beam of light caught on security cams with sound has to be hundreds of thousands of lumans, enough to melt the siding on the house, the metal fragments. The focus is on the examination of these elements and how they relate to the alleged aliens and how they actually follow this poor soul about. This fellow has really been beat down and it shows. It is implied through a voice mail to a third party the government is aware of such things. The vids of alleged aliens can, I suppose ,always be claimed to be a fraud. The conclusions that have been reached by the folks that have/are examining these things (at least one object) is unquestionably not of this world. I honesty think he has real evidence that will have 90% of the people, even hard core debunkers scratching their collective heads. I apologize if I may have misled anyone into thinking I could offer anything of substance other then simple observations .

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Xwino]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

Unless your gonna get some money from the documentary then what do you care about their precious copy rights. Put the vid on your portable USB Flash Drive, take it to an internet or gaming lounge, upload it somewhere and go home. You'd still be safe and you would be doing the world a favor, because by these people holding this material hostage is only hurting the cause.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

I'm glad to see you back. As I said in earlie post my gut tells me you have indeed seen the footage. How has this changed your perspective on this subject..I can only imagine how many questions your mind is forced to tackle. What were you views on alien life befor this?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Perhaps the footage is not being held hostage but instead being handled responsibly. Try not to be so presumptuous and critisize something you have never had to face. I have and the caution used has been painstaking.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This may be real and it would be great if it that is the case.

I have to wonder if this proof is not being used for the true enlightenment of the public but either a money making effort or to be morphed by the government now or a plan to at some point to become a control issue. I have no problem with Stan getting some gain but my money is on his gain being only a small amount if any. Hope I am wrong.

From an anonymous post in another Denver thread

I’ve known the Romanek family for a couple of years now and they have become very dear, close friends of mine. I’ve spent countless hours, days and nights with them and can attest to the fact that Stan’s experiences are very real.

I had asked if this poster might expand a bit on this but so far it hasn't happened. I wonder why.

It just seems that business has taken over. I feel from the authenticity perspective, the longer the elapsed time, the more people with their hands on the evidence, the bigger the chance of problems with the authenticity and the easier the whole thing becomes to cover up or manipulate.

It whole situation is too closed to inspire very much faith in me.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I'm not being presumptious, that is exactly what I would do. It is being held hostage, they are demanding a ransom and that ransom is money. I understand their motive, it's his work and should be compensated, but show us the proof without making us pay for it and your documentary sales will skyrocket. Ummmmmm IMHO!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I immediatly pulled away from the experts. They were using my case as a means to create ratings and make a name for themselves. All though they hold much of the evidence of my case I informed them they did not have my permission to use, release or share it in any manner. When the whole documentary subject came up I thought it best to stay on my own and share only with other experiencers.

I think these so called experts are bringing too much negative scrutiny to this phenomenon...their motives cheapen it all.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

How do you know that any money will be made on the documentary? Even if Stan and his family are being exploited that should not detract from the story it's self. My experience was exploitation, but let's wait and see on this one. And frankley if some one were to post the evidence there is that little matter of copywrite infringment.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

By experts, do you mean scientists, etc. I would have more faith if there were facts posted, with the analyst's credentials, that stated something unusual or unearthly about material, etc. If the man wants to be one of the persons who verified alien material and get credit, so be it. That's his payment for the work.

It just seems that the more open the research is the less chance of cover ups or government repression.

Edit: sp

[edit on 6/1/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Problem is this guy said the video was to be released days ago and wasn't just like other hoaxes. As we now see this guy is making a documentry and then a book.

He never ever said the video would be released Friday. This is clearly stated in the original news article. You just assumed it would be.

It clearly says the video would be shown to members of press before being released to the public between a month to a few months later (late 2008 speculated).

So your views on all that were due to your misconception.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I agree with any benefits coming from this to go to the family..after all they have paid the price for the experience that the world I am sure will pick apart. When I say experts I mean those that study the case, experts on photography, therapists, medical doctors, experienced investigators.

My concerns on this is it indeed could be authentic and ground breaking, but the experts always seem to have an agenda.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
lol, Imagine if there really were Extra-Terrestrials trying to talk to him.

Alien 1: Alright, as you instructed, I have made contact with one of earths higher IQ individuals.
Alien 2: Great. Who is it?
Alien 1: One, Stan Romanek, I think he saw me, I looked through his window, I froze for a second blinking...
Alien 2: Wait... Stan Romanek, as in, dyslexic Stan?
Alien 1: Uh... is that going to be a problem?
Alien 2: I sent you out looking for a genius, and you managed to find a Dyslexic?! no WONDER we can't successfully share our technology!
Alien 1: ... you don't need to discipline me, I'll go probe myself this time.

Dyslexic's are very intelligent people, It does state this guy has a very high IQ after all. Einstine for example was dyslexic! Just because were not very good at spelling and get the odd letter the wrong way round does not mean were are not intelligent people. I may have been in low sets for english but I beat all the A set studants hands down at electronics landing my self top of the class. Therefore I would be the better option than A star Maths studants for a job in the field of technology thank you very much

the ignorance just makes this a contradiction in itself LOL

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

oh another empty threat,scary,but no thats not true,ive seen srange hings and then found explanation for them,but too many times ive just been like what the blank...but thats not what this thread is about...if i had proof,i would post it all over the place,but who ever really has proof,photos and video can be easily manipulated,but that doesnt mean this guy is lying,its just too hard to tell,but even if this were real,what would it change really?thats my question to everyone here

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I figure you fine people could use a laugh as that's all this video will get anyway!

Courtesy of the great "dclugi".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
New Alien Window Video... CGI, Hoax or Real Deal?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join