It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Here is the ballot initiative.

www.extracampaign.org...

$75,000 thousand dollars annually from the city and county of Denver.

Ain't gonna pass.

Read the initiative....

I have nothing to say of this. As for the video. Hah

LMAO.....I'm working like the devil to bring everybody up to speed here Dulcimer.

I know I have seen this video. I remember something about the possum faced people. I just can't recall where. Romanek is into all kinds of paranormal. He's got some vids of orbs as well.

Jeff is a little harder.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged. This, even if it isn't authentic, should prove to be interesting. Hopefully something serious comes out of this.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'ts time for some real haard evidence of alien life. I've seen many UFOs and had family at Langley and Wright Paterson, confirming many stories but no physicsl proof. area 51 has undergone mjor change. Dugway Proving Groungs in UT are worth a new look maybe someone could, look that way for a change. MY days of access are long gone now.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There is reason to be excited BUT BUT BUT.

this could do more harm than good.
What if he F#@cks it up with some footage that is fake,looks fake,or not believable enough.

and like many other before him makes the ufo research community a laughing stock.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Thanks for that. I noticed Stan's website on the C2C Link also so thought I'd share:

www.stanromanek.com...

-ChriS

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Im sure the video will be superb and clear, undeniable even!

I just hope its as good as this undeniable proof.

Source

The Stan Romanek case is the most scientifically documented human/extraterrestrial encounters in the world.

Source

Awesome!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have a feeling this guy's going to ruin any credibility still left in the E.T. field.

This subject is truly a victim of ostentatious peripety.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Actually I'd suspect that a superior intellect is both dyslexic and ambidextrous in nature.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just a quick heads up, they are going to be talking about this on Coast to Coast AM with tonights guest for a little while.

It should be coming up after the break (from the time of this post).

I will try to listen and describe what is said.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Thanks, BlasteR!

I noticed his site is made with CoffeeCup, copyrighted 2008. First page of the forum is dated May 27, 2008.

With this coming up in Denver and his new documentary coming out, I'd say he is expecting company.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this op.

My question is would the media just put this on air with
out checking it first?
I really hope this "genius" doesn't make us look bad.
The last thing we need is to look even more crazy.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Meh. I was excited at first but after hearing the description of the video and skimming the guy's bio I'm not expecting much. Will definitely be checking this thread again on Friday though. Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by flybynight
Meh. I was excited at first but after hearing the description of the video and skimming the guy's bio I'm not expecting much. Will definitely be checking this thread again on Friday though. Thanks for sharing.

Don't get bummed.

If this is the video I saw, it is a very dramatic piece. If I recall it correctly, the alien is almost transparent, it seems to blend into the background (think Predator if you ever saw that movie).

The part that I recall is when the creature turns his head to the right (the creatures right) scanning the room. At that point it is obvious to detect what appears to be a blinking eye.

I could be wrong, this may not be the same vid.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sounds like another hoax...remember that footage of the alien interview? That's probably the quality we will get...or something obviously manipulated through CG work. My guess is that there's another lot of people wanting to generate the same hype the alien autopsies created a decade or so ago.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Don't get bummed.

If this is the video I saw, it is a very dramatic piece. If I recall it correctly, the alien is almost transparent, it seems to blend into the background (think Predator if you ever saw that movie).

The part that I recall is when the creature turns his head to the right (the creatures right) scanning the room. At that point it is obvious to detect what appears to be a blinking eye.

I could be wrong, this may not be the same vid.

Transparent? Oh, this is the whole "cloaking technology gone wrong" episode in Star Trek: Voyager all over again.

But seriously, I'll reserve my judgment until I see the actual video itself. It could be a hoax, and it could be real -- no point in stressing out until then.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

LMAO....good point.

It appears there was a thread earlier this month on this posted by DavidU.
Here is the link

The Anonymous poster 'Jeff' offers some good insight.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by garyo1954]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

Apparently Stan Romanek received a telepathic message during a visit/meeting(?) with an alien which included a drawing. The drawing showed the alignment of plants which coincided with 12-12-03 and it was taken to mean a major event would take place on that date.

Regretfully nothing occurred even as ATS members sat waiting for a tsunami, or an asteroid, or possibly the end of the world.

Just out of curiosity exactly which methof of date is being used? The american mm-dd-yy or the european dd-mm-yy (I know it makes no difference but that's not the point). The point is how does an alien know which culture they are in and thus which date method to use? For all we know they could be using yy-mm-dd which means december 2012 is rearing is head again! Why would an alien use latin characters when the vast majority of people on this planet don't.

CX

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I look forward to this video reveal as much as any here, but i have a terrible gut feeling that it will be an anti-climax and a possible "step backward" for the image of UFO enthusiasts.

Every time someone makes big claims, and gets the press involved, theres more ammo for the "conspiracy nut" brigade.

I can also see this one causing a laugh.....

Occupation: Owns an Internet business, which is marketing a new technology that reduces stress "by reducing the chaos of electromagnetic fields."

Is that just a technical term for an online tin-foil hat shop?

Oh well, lots of opinions here, none of which have much weight until we see the video. Heres hoping it's a good one.

CX.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I originally found the story on a link from drudgereport...

I see foxnews has the story on the front page of their website now.

FoxNews: Video Purportedly Showing Space Aliens to Be Released

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join