It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think some people on this thread is right though if this IS a hoax this guy will set back our whole cause. I hope this idiot realizes this before he shows this video that a lot more than he knows rides on this video. Im curious to see t though.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
All you guys waiting for this BS must be really shallow people

It amazes me how people are more interested in some idiot releasing a fake video, than actual real life documents released from the FOIA act.

If any of you people are truly interested in the UFO/EBE topic i suggest you all do your self a favour and read the most important thread on the internet that will one day help (hopefully) force disclosure.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please people don't give this idiot any time, he deserves nothing.
It amazes me how a dumbass with a video can get all the lime light while people with "real" foia documents get the backhand.

Here are a few links to FOIA UFO files from the link i posted...
foia.fbi.gov...
www.history.navy.mil...
www.dod.mil...

This is the only way to get disclosure, short of an Alien craft landing in a city...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Stan Romanek?

Forget taking this with a "grain" of salt...I've got a shovel ready....
I'm gonna call bogus right out of the gate, due to who's involved...

Supposedly, he was supposed to come out with stuff over 3 years ago, and it too never materialized...

Simply put, video these days doesn't really cut it (Alien Autopsy anyone?)...as it's too easy to fake... Even footage of the inside of a craft would be suspect, and could be done with even home video editing equipment. The only thing that will really advance the field is a piece of material evidence that can be conclusively shown to be beyond our current tech, or not of a native Earth species.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
lol, Imagine if there really were Extra-Terrestrials trying to talk to him.

Alien 1: Alright, as you instructed, I have made contact with one of earths higher IQ individuals.
Alien 2: Great. Who is it?
Alien 1: One, Stan Romanek, I think he saw me, I looked through his window, I froze for a second blinking...
Alien 2: Wait... Stan Romanek, as in, dyslexic Stan?
Alien 1: Uh... is that going to be a problem?
Alien 2: I sent you out looking for a genius, and you managed to find a Dyslexic?! no WONDER we can't successfully share our technology!
Alien 1: ... you don't need to discipline me, I'll go probe myself this time.

very funny but you should watch out who you may be offending!!

Dyslexic doesnt mean STUPID infact it has nothing to do with intelligence

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
um, he didn't even make it seem dyslexic meant stupid....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have acquired the video. What you are about to see may shock you, remain seated and pause the video if you need to catch your breath. Those with heart conditions should relax and proceed in a calm manner pausing every few seconds. It takes a moment to come to grips with this. We are not alone.

Alien Window Scene

Mod Edit: URL correction - Jak

[edit on 30/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Dyslexia isn't technically an actually syndrome – people misuse it all the time.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
expert claims it to be real

"He kept the camera handy, and he saw this little gray (alien) running around his house. He saw it, so he got the camera out," Hofmann said. "The thing is about 4 feet tall. The only thing that shows up in the video is his head. It pops up from underneath a window. But his eyes blink. His cheeks move. He turns his head side-to-side. This would be a very elaborate puppet."

guys i think this is real, please make this vid public..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I thought we all ready had the video? If we have a video we want a body or a spacecraft..what will be enough proof?

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
All you guys waiting for this BS must be really shallow people

It amazes me how people are more interested in some idiot releasing a fake video, than actual real life documents released from the FOIA act.

and you know it is fake why?ve any evidence or proof that the video is fake? have you seen it?

sorry but i am more interested in the video than trying to read some blurryass, blacked out document where all the inportant info has been crossed out with a sharpie.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06
I thought we all ready had the video? If we have a video we want a body or a spacecraft..what will be enough proof?

www.ufoevidence.org...

oh you are reffering to the fakeass alien puppet video, yeah...reminds me of kermit the frog.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsEsterhouse

Hello everyone. I generally don't make comments concerning this sort of thing, as I personally don't know one way or the other as to the existance of space aliens. But I do believe there is life on other planets and I am of the opinion that these folks look very much, if not exactly, as we do. Case in point: In 1982 I lived in Angusaura, New Mexico (seven miles due east from Bloomfield in the Four Corners area). My neighbor, Pablo Velasquez was my neighbor and a deputy sheriff. One evening, Pablo sat with my brother (another deputy sheriff) and myself on my frront porch discussing recent a cattle mutilations in the area (there was also a retire Air Force senior officer there researching the UFO crash in Pump Canyon, just north of my place). To make a long story short, Pablo reported that he drove one of the trucks out of that crash site with some of the wreackage on it. Pablo told us that he had seen the bodies of several huumans who'd apparently piloted the craft, Pablo told us that these aliens (?) "looked just like us" in every respect; that there had been one woman and several men (three, I think?). Several years later, KOB TV out of Albuquerque did a UFO special wherein a drawing purported to have been made by Pablo, showed a rendition of one of the now classic bug-eye'd little "Greys", as they are referred to today. I called Pablo on the phone and asked him to tune in and explain his purported drawing of one of the Pump Canyon crash victims. Pablo did so and told me via telephone that he never drew such a picture as "they looked just like us". So, as I have said, I don't know one way or the other, but I knew Pablo very well and he was as honest and upright a man as anyone might expect --- he did no lie! So when a reported "alien" is seen by anyone and they discribe having encountered one of the bug-eye'd little folks, I am somewhat more dubioous than I might have been otherwise. Nevertheless, I don't know about this fella's new footage or his reliability. But I do know that FX today is a marvelous thing to behold and with new holographic technology now available, someone might be enabled to make anyone see and hear almost anything! ...let alone film it. Thanks for allowing me these few comments as I believe they are pertinent to this discussion.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have seen other videos that show an alien but the video is always fake so i hpe this one is real. Now its friday and i still dont see the video when is it gonna be on?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org...
oh you are reffering to the fakeass alien puppet video, yeah...reminds me of kermit the frog.

Well according to descriptions of this Peckham video..Puppetry is exactly what I would expect to see...a puppet that blinks ..more noise without any signal.

link   
If this video is being shown at a press conference today when was it taken? This morning? Yesterday? Wednesday? Any longer ago and it's 100% guaranteed fake - after all, if you had evidence that'd change the world and make you both very wealthy and world famous, who'd hang around for weeks and weeks and weeks before telling anyone, wouldn't you

link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I think in this threads case,it's intent,not content that people are flagging. Which IMO is fair enough.

is this footage out yet?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
My prediction is... it will turn out to be a possum or somebody's moggy looking for a free meal, and this guy will displace George Bush as the world's stupidest individual for a short time. He'll be joined in that honor by 96 thread flagging ATSers..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I think we need to post this on every single page from now on.

From Drudge Report:

Peckman said the general public will have to wait to see it because it's being included in a documentary by Stan Romanek.

"No one will be allowed to film the segment with the extraterrestrial because there is an agreement in place limiting that kind of exposure during negotiations for the documentary," he said.

But people won't have to wait too long to see it for themselves.

sty

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As the robotics advances, we should see better and better allien fakes.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by sty]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
PLEASE STOP REQUESTING LINKS TO THE VIDEO

The video will not be released today. It will be shown privately to a select few news agencies who are not allowed to take recording equipment into the room. All you will be getting are press releases in text. Someone might smuggle a still shot, but it's highly unlikely as the media is all licenced and invited. Breaching the rules set out could land them with a lawsuit as the footage is currently tied up with negotiations for commercial use.

No news agency would be stupid enough to record it under these circumstances.

Once again:

PLEASE STOP REQUESTING LINKS TO THE VIDEO

EDIT: The documentary will premiere in Denver in one month as I have heard. So that will be when the video should become available!

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ixnay]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join