It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i am dying for this video to be released...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I sthe link going to be posted here? I am itching to see this one!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm going to need still pictures!

Please!!

Dont forget those of us on dial up.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Didn't someone link a quote stating that we shouldn't get our hopes too high about today, because the video is copyrighted and no recording is allowed at the announcement because.... dadadaaaa, it's going to be on a dvd that he has made -.-

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Lol should have known, its just hype

Its just not fair I wanted to see the CGI errr.. I mean the alien video too.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I hope that is not the case. Makes you wonder about his real motivation.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'm very interested in seeing this video, but why is it always of something shady? An alien bobbing his head up and down in front of a window? Is he too scared to show himself? Is he afraid of ending up on "Amazing Animal Videos" ? For once, I'd like to see an alien jumping on the back of a Harley, heading North on I-95 with the throttle at max. That would be a hard one to disprove. An alien blinking his eye with his head outside of a window could be anyone in a costume mask.

I'm all for disclosure, probably moreso than most... but this is not going to be the holy grail of alien footage you were waiting for. In fact, in the article the guy even set the stage for disappointment by saying that there is already plenty of evidence out there.

If I'm wrong, you all are welcome to beat me over the head with a wet noodle.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
For once, I'd like to see an alien jumping on the back of a Harley, heading North on I-95 with the throttle at max. That would be a hard one to disprove. An alien blinking his eye with his head outside of a window could be anyone in a costume mask.

LOL now that's a funny image, makes them not appear creepy. I mean these aliens are creepy, always getting caught peeping through windows at night, or standing by your bed at night, but your description sounds less scary.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

For once, I'd like to see an alien jumping on the back of a Harley, heading North on I-95 with the throttle at max. That would be a hard one to disprove.

thank you for the most bizarre mental image i've had for a while

although that would rock

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
looking forward to seeing the graphics of the cgi.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Thank God its Friday,and we are still waiting.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Peckman said the general public will have to wait to see it because it's being included in a documentary by Stan Romanek.

"No one will be allowed to film the segment with the extraterrestrial because there is an agreement in place limiting that kind of exposure during negotiations for the documentary," he said.

But people won't have to wait too long to see it for themselves.

From Drudge Report.....

All we can hope for is for an image to "leak"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well we can hope for eye witness reports of the video I guess........ at least they can tell us their opinions.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

For once, I'd like to see an alien jumping on the back of a Harley, heading North on I-95 with the throttle at max. That would be a hard one to disprove.

But you'd still have lots of CGI experts stating it wasn't a real Harley.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I can't believe this is getting so much attention. Absolutely ridiculous.

After the fiasco that the Disclosure Project turned into I can't believe anyone believes the whole "we've got proof and we're going to show it you" rubbish any more.

Why say you're going to show it? Just show it.

Also the fact that it's going on a DVD puts the nail in the coffin.

Absolute drivel, people who flag and star this should be confined to BTS for a year!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

The fact this is being cvovered by mainstream networks such as FOX is OBVIOUSLY an indication of a US Gov't hoax to de-bunk all the recent 'disclosure' developments that they can't control (Vatican admitting alien life COUlD exist - also the UK Gov't releasing UFO investigation files).... It will fly in the face of ALL the good stuff we've seen that can't eb proven to be a fake.

I have to say I was a bit excited to find this out but the more it drags on the more of an anti-climax I think it will turn out to be.....

The bottom line from MSM will therefore be something like
"You guys had your chance with this 'real life alien' footage and you blew it - you're all fakes... or you're all mad"

This is of course the example they pay attention to despite numerous other tapes (the interview/cying alien one) which couldn't be proven to be fake.

Why can't anyone else see this???????????

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
who the hell carries a infared video camera with them around the house at some random time and just by chance is filming(?) his window when, WOW an alien pops up and winks at him and skips away, I think this footage isnt a hoax even though he is a graphic artist and probley has the ability to edit the the footage some how.????????

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... I saw this link last night and it had the alien in infrared looking in the window. I thought it looked real, but that part is now blacked out on the video when you look at it now.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
[This is of course the example they pay attention to despite numerous other tapes (the interview/cying alien one) which couldn't be proven to be fake.

What vid is this? Can you put up a link?

sty

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It will be a HOAX! Used to reach the typical TV watcher and tell them that UFOS are a Hoax ..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join