It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney Leader of Illuminati???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Howie on PID Miss Him just made this post:
only1rad.proboards.com...

Paul McCartney - TV Trailer G E N Y C

Some of the subliminal messages/images in the ad:

Looks pretty Illuminati to me!

Isn't that ad doctored/tampered?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Some major drama today at the David Icke Stepford Wives thread in direct relationship to posts about demon possession & Reptilian Faul. That is a very popular & active thread that discusses mind control & replacement in the Illuminati entertainment industry. It has been relatively troll-free, but once the discussion turned towards demon-possession used in mind control & Aleister Crowley, the troll attacks started in earnest. After I posted this video, the thread actually got shut down (so that they could do some strategic deleting):

I also got a warning for "criticizing mods" after I posted that the "timing of the thread's closure had not gone unnoticed."

PID & Truth Suppression
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

You know you're onto something good when:

1) the attacks increase manifold
2) threads are actually shut down &
3) you receive a warning for "criticizing mods"

[edit on 13-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Isn't that ad doctored/tampered?

Is that what someone is claiming? All I know is that when we started discussing it & its relationship to Aleister Crowley & demon possession on Icke, all H*ll broke loose. It's not too hard to figure out that someone didn't want that stuff discussed.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Another faulcon er con. Here is the original...

www.youtube.com...

Why hasn't this hoaxter been banned yet? Everything she posts is a known lie, and that, I thought, was against ATS rules?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Where did you all go?

Did you all finally realise how stupid this all is? Too embarrassed to admit you were wrong?

Or have you ran out of fake pics and videos?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I realised how stupid the PID theory is but I had to come back to see if any of the PIDers have anything substantial to back up their claims yet. Pm also didn't die on the cross in 1966 so please spare us a church dedicated to him. Ok moderator you powerful thing you of censorship, do your thang!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The most important question no one has bothered to ask is: Why?

Why would they go through all the trouble?

Celebrities die all the time, and no one seeks to use their fame for nefarious reasons by inserting a body double..

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentStovkowski
The real Paul McCartney is dead and was replaced with a look-alike.

True.
JPM is gone.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamie83
I think Sir Paul McCartney is part of the illuminati, if not one of the leaders. His logo on his web site has a similar all seeing eye. He also wanted the London Eye renamed after him from what I understand.

Check it out

And more here

Plus, there's the ambigram of his name he used for his Chaos and Creation CD.
Paul McCartney Ambigram

Then there's his band, "Wings," and his album, "RAM," both traditionally associated with illuminati symbolism. Then there was the weird YouTube video of Heather Mills breaking down, saying she was trying to protect some sort of dark secret she discovered about Sir Paul.

Anybody else know of other connections that link McCartney to the Illuminati and NWO?

He's an aging hippie and a newager.

I can't think of many celebrities LESS likely to be in the illuminati, he's exactly the kind of happy clappy idealist that they hate.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You’re right.
Faulconandsnowjob.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join