It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney Leader of Illuminati???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

If I had the original recordings I would, and could, do it. The original recordings would be absolutely required and the best sources would be original recordings, in mono, from around the same time period and information relating to what equipment was used in the recording. The thing about this is you're dealing with multitrack recordings that will also have a considerable amount of "bleeding" if the tracks were all recorded live, in the same room, etc.

In regards to the pictures, they look the same to me, and eye brows can be arched and shaped in a variety of ways. I will say this however, if Paul is Faul, the rest of the Beatles need to be ashamed of going on with this charade. However, what have the parents said? Has anyone talked to the parents of who people say is the real Paul and asked them if the guy claiming to be Paul is there son? If they are not alive has anyone asked other close familiy members? Moreover, where is the grave for the guy who was said to have died in a wreak?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Cheers Faulcon, I always enjoy watching those!

I know, they're great, aren't they? I wonder who IAAP is...

Can you tell me, where was the song that came on near the end from?

I've been trying to find that out myself...

If anyone is interested in exploring the theories about how & why Paul was killed/replaced, check out this thread:

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
In regards to the pictures, they look the same to me, and eye brows can be arched and shaped in a variety of ways.

They look the same b/c you've been conditioned/trained to see them as being the same person. It took me a a couple of days of scrutinizing photos & videos before I could see it. One way to break that programming, imo, is to look at the pics in different ways that the accustomed way. For ex: Both of these individuals have been presented as being Paul McCartney. Paul from the Aug 19, 1966 Memphis interview is on the left. "Paul" from the December 1066 interview outside EMI studios is on the right.

Can you see that the nose of the individual on the right is considerably longer than the one on the left?

However, what have the parents said? Has anyone talked to the parents of who people say is the real Paul and asked them if the guy claiming to be Paul is there son? If they are not alive has anyone asked other close familiy members? Moreover, where is the grave for the guy who was said to have died in a wreak?

There is an awkward scene in a Christmas special w/ Faul from the early 1970's. Faul makes "his" father buy his own beer. lol

Heather Mills has made some pretty interesting statements:

What does Heather Mills know?
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

As far as I know, no one knows where Paul's body is.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

How have I been conditioned and trained to see them as the same person? I don't own a Beatles record, am not a fan of their music, etc. Yes the two pics you've posted look different when viewed in the manner you posted them, but the pic on the left appears to look different because he may be holding his head at a different position. To my eyes, the positions of their heads are not exactly the same.

And who is Getsmart? I hit the link you posted and he/she said they couldn't talk about PID on ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If Paul Mcarntey is dead then how the hell have NONE of his family or friends noticed.

Okay me as a standard non-famous person has about ooh a dozen or so immediate cousins, lots of aunties and uncles, and my parents. I have brothers and sisters and lots and lots of friends...

If i was to become famous and then die and be replaced, if NONE of my friends or family noticed then there is something wrong.

What a load of rubbish.

What about the imposter. 'Hey man you look like Paul Mcartney, how about you go and replace him'.

'sure... but oh erm won't somebody notice? My girlfriend or my parents or brother'

'erm....'

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
If Paul Mcarntey is dead then how the hell have NONE of his family or friends noticed.

Okay me as a standard non-famous person has about ooh a dozen or so immediate cousins, lots of aunties and uncles, and my parents. I have brothers and sisters and lots and lots of friends...

If i was to become famous and then die and be replaced, if NONE of my friends or family noticed then there is something wrong.

What a load of rubbish.

What about the imposter. 'Hey man you look like Paul Mcartney, how about you go and replace him'.

'sure... but oh erm won't somebody notice? My girlfriend or my parents or brother'

'erm....'

Some random poster on a message board would most certainly know more than McCartneys family and friends- never mind they get to see him in person and random poster only has [doctored] photos to go on.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

...and if you don't work and don't pay taxes you are 'free' from TPTB?

Not thought through very well!

Sorry you are the one who hasn't thought it through, you have simply made an assumption. I said nothing about NOT working not supporting TPTB, now did I?

All I was pointing out is that we all support the powers that be and to say Paul McCartney does is kinda silly because WE ALL DO. And if any of you think you don't then you are fooling yourselves, or I would love to know how.
Go back to my original answer.

...actually, I would contend that if you did that you would be robbing from the rest of us by using the amenities and facilities that we pay for through our taxes.
"Get off my road, non-taxpaying citizen"

Again that has nothing to do with what I said. Why are you all getting so defensive over an off topic comment that said what it said and not what you are all trying to imply?

And again, it's not that you don't understand my answer it's that for whatever reason you didn't like it. So that's it, you get the answer I am giving you, take it or lump it!
Surely my opinion doesn't hold that much weight?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
How have I been conditioned and trained to see them as the same person?

When we are told the 2 are the same person, we are being conditioned to see them as the same. The differences are rationalized away. Still, some people have picked up on it. The 1st occurrence of PID was in 1967, when a rumor went around England that Paul had died in a car wreck. It was b/c people noticed "Paul," such as in "Strawberry Fields Forever" looked different from before:

The Beatles Monthly Magazine had to squelch the "rumor."

Then PID resurfaced in 1969, only to be squelched again by LIFE magazine.

LIFE proved Faul was "still with us."

Yes the two pics you've posted look different when viewed in the manner you posted them, but the pic on the left appears to look different because he may be holding his head at a different position. To my eyes, the positions of their heads are not exactly the same.

They look different b/c they are different. A person looks like himself even if his head is in a different position. For example:

In the pictures I posted, the difference in the size of the nose is pretty apparent. That is pretty hard to just explain away. You can see that the ears are different, right?

And who is Getsmart? I hit the link you posted and he/she said they couldn't talk about PID on ATS.

The thread he posted is for discussing theories about what happened to Paul, not for discussing *whether* Paul was replaced. That is already a given on that thread.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Of course, they noticed. Have you ever considered that *maybe* they can't talk about it?

Doubles are found in different ways. For ex:

... Perhaps the most famous political decoy, soldier M.E. Clifton James successfully impersonated General Bernard Montgomery ("Monty") for intelligence purposes during World War II.[7] In 1940, James acted in an Army production called When Knights Were Bold and his photograph appeared in an Army newspaper with a remark about how much he resembled General Montgomery. As a result, he was approached by actor David Niven in May 1944. Niven, then a Colonel in the Army Kinematograph Section, told James he was wanted to impersonate "Monty", as this would allow Montgomery to be somewhere else, so confusing the Germans. James had to learn Montgomery's gestures, mannerisms, gait and voice and had to give up smoking. Because James had lost his right-hand middle finger in the First World War, a realistic replacement was made. Even his wife had to be deceived and was both kept in the dark and sent back to Leicester. Once he was trained, his trip as "Monty" was to Gibraltar and from there to Algiers. "Monty's" presence succeeded in confusing the Germans in regard to the invasion plans...
"Political decoy," en.wikipedia....olitical..._decoy

There are also look-alike contests often sponsored and used by those forces seeking to find doubles to play the parts of public figures. There was Paul McCartney look-alike contest in 1965 (Keith Allison won).

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Of course, they noticed. Have you ever considered that *maybe* they can't talk about it?

So if your brother was in a band and suddenly he dies. YOU are told he is going to be replaced by an imposter.

You wouldn't talk about it?

I didn't know record labels had that much power, you know power of family emotions.

Don't you think for a second, somebody would have slipped up by now?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So if your brother was in a band and suddenly he dies. YOU are told he is going to be replaced by an imposter.

You wouldn't talk about it?

Depends. I probably wouldn't if I or my family were threatened. Have you seen Heather Mills' interview? She seems pretty worried:

What does Heather Mills know?

Mal Evans was one week away from taking his tell-all Beatles book to the publisher, when he was shot to death by police in LA. Mysteriously, the suitcase he had of unreleased Beatles' material went missing, as did his ashes. The book has not been published in its entirety.

Mal Evans' suspicious death

Let's not forget that John Lennon was assassinated, & there was an attempt on George's life:

Attacks on other Beatles

I didn't know record labels had that much power, you know power of family emotions.

The Illuminati controls a fair bit of the music industry.

Illuminati & Beatles

Illuminati, intell & Beatles

Entertainment industry & mass manipulation

Tavistock Institute & social conditioning

Don't you think for a second, somebody would have slipped up by now?

Well, there have been loads of hints dropped. All of those clues in songs & on album covers, for ex. Faul is also constantly saying things like this:

And he said the Beatles were a "set up affair" when he joined (it wasn't):

I would say that was a slip-up, or maybe not...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Can you tell me, where was the song that came on near the end from?

The song in the latest Rotten Apple is Sgt. Pepper backwards. Someone put this together:

Apple Star Fake Mustache

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
That Paul guy with the mustache looks like a total plant. I think when he didn't work out, they went back to the real Paul. How else do you explain the song Helter Skelter written by Paul in '68. Faul could have never written, composed or performed a song that good.

These are two of the better songs by Wings from the Venus and Mars album released in 1975. They mention black magic follower Jimmy Page and a plan of shooting up a city. The plot thickens...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
How else do you explain the song Helter Skelter written by Paul in '68.

Personally, I think one could look to the Tavistock Institute:

Tavistock Institute & social engineering

"Helter Skelter" doesn't really seem like Paul's style to me.

...McCartney (sic) then "wrote 'Helter Skelter' to be the most raucous vocal, the loudest drums, et cetera" and said he was "using the symbol of a helter skelter as a ride from the top to the bottom—the rise and fall of the Roman Empire—and this was the fall, the demise."[1]...

en.wikipedia.org...(song)

How music is used to manipulate people

[edit on 11-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Howie on PID Miss Him just made this post:
only1rad.proboards.com...

Paul McCartney - TV Trailer G E N Y C

Some of the subliminal messages/images in the ad:

Looks pretty Illuminati to me!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
His a Scouser.

There are no Scousers in the illuminati.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The picture above that looks like a Gray is Aleister Crowley's sketch of Aiwass:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

About Aiwass:

Aiwass is the name of the being who dictated The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema, to Aleister Crowley on April 8, 9, and 10th in 1904...

Crowley considered to be the central deity within the Thelemic cosmology...

Crowley went to great pains to argue that Aiwass was an objectively separate being from himself, possessing far more knowledge than he or any other human could possibly have. As Crowley writes in his Confessions: "I was bound to admit that Aiwass had shown a knowledge of the Cabbala immeasurably superior to my own"[3] and "We are forced to conclude that the author of The Book of the Law is an intelligence both alien and superior to myself, yet acquainted with my inmost secrets; and, most important point of all, that this intelligence is discarnate."[4] ...

In The Law is for All,[5] he goes on at length in comparison to various other deities and spiritual concepts, but most especially to The Fool. For example, he writes of Aiwass: "In his absolute innocence and ignorance he is The Fool; he is the Saviour, being the Son who shall trample on the crocodiles and tigers, and avenge his father Osiris. Thus we see him as the Great Fool of Celtic legend, the Pure Fool of Act I of Parsifal, and, generally speaking, the insane person whose words have always been taken for oracles." ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Is the Gray the "Fool on the Hill?"

[edit on 12-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
More on Crowley:

Illuminati, Intell & the Beatles

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski

I don't know that much, .

You don't know anything, if you believe the Paul is Dead stuff.

I fell in love with the Beatles when I was about8, after going through my dads records and landing on Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. I was soon taught all the Paul is dead stuff and it may well have been that which gave me my life long interest in mysteries and the unexplained.

Anyway, I was 10 at the time. I was also not one to read one side of a story (even though my mind tells me how unlikely it would be) and fall for it hook, line and sinker without completely questioning it and looking for other interpretations. It seems that you have done the above.

I urge you to read the history about where this idea came from and look through it properly before, in your own words, forming your own conclusion.

I'll give you a hint though. Paul is the same Paul who met John at the Quarrymen concert, mid 1957. He didn't die, he wasn't replaced by a Scot called William Campbell who had previously won a Paul look'a'like comp (though he did win that) and for the most part, the clues you think are on the sleeves and in the songs, are simply coincidence, or (like the phone number) people having an idea of what they are looking for, before fitting the pieces around it.
That said, the Beatles did mischievously add a few clues when the heard about the big debate which had started in America.

And as for the OP. Well, it isn't even worth commenting on!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join