It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney Leader of Illuminati???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Hmmm. "Sir" Paul McCartney.

I guess he served the Queen well. He's right up there with Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild and the likes...

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. I don't know who or what this guy is about, but I think it's *possible* he has an intell link. I posted some info here:

Is Faul Linked to Intelligence?
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
The photos the so called scientists used were all from a PID site-

PID sites are a good source of vintage photos of Paul. We want undoctored photos b/c they show the differences the best - before they've been "faulsified." The experts said:

...The first step is to then find and select images to be able to proportion the best photos for quality and range, and provide measurements and comparisons...

"...For us to be the basis of good pictures, in great numbers and with an acceptable anatomical anthropometric compatibility between them. " The research is conducted across the photos taken before 1966 and certainly photos dating from 1967 on, both while the Beatles were still together during the period of solo McCartney...

ASK WHO WAS THE "BEATLE"
Fabio Gigante Andriola and Alessandra | 15 July 2009
translate.google.com... 25C2%25ABbeatle%25C2%25BB-.aspx)

I am confident in the experts' ability to conduct studies. I certainly value their opinion as to methodology over some non-expert layman's opinion over at MFH. And anyway, while it is nice to have recognized experts in the field of biometrics & forensics supporting PID, I can look at the pictures & see for myself it's not the same guy.

The different eye color is also kind of a give away.

Don't it Make Your Brown Eyes *Green"

[edit on 9-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
John Lennon was an outspoken peace activist who had put himself back into the limelight. If you're planning on spending trillions on building up the military, would you want a guy like him, who had millions of fans, around talking smack and singing peace songs?

I mentioned the book, but forgot to mention that Fenton Bresler reached a very similar conclusion in that book. Info here:

"Who Killed John Lennon"
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1257754925&sr=8-1

[edit on 9-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
So if paul is the leader of the illuminati then ringo is the anti christ,george who is still alive is draclua and john lennon who is still alive is the devil.What a evil bunch.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

No, George isn't Dracula. That was Vlad the Impaler.

A relative of George W. Bush. Seriously.

reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

I hope his home security system doesn't have an Iris scanner...

[edit on 9/11/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Paul McCartney is not the leader or a member of the Illuminati and has never been replaced with a 'stand in', evidence to the contrary is weak at best. If you believe otherwise you need to get out of the house a bit more for obvious reasons. I'm actually starting to believe that at least half of A.T.S members are as gullible as the general public (yes, we're all the general public but you know what I mean)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

In regards to the recordings, there are a million and one things that can explain why one version has more harmonics then the others. For starters, no two recording takes will ever be 100% exactly the same, and this is fact. Another reason may have to do with the recording media and equipment at the time. They were recording on analog tape back then, not Pro Tools, and analog tape sounds different based on the type of tape (2 inch, half inch, etc) the heads on the reel to reel machine, what i.p.'s were used for recording (30, 15, etc) and where the tape was being stored (cool location vs a warm location.) Now add in the distortion you get from pre amps, consider different mic placements, different room acoustics, etc, and you'll see that you can't really compare the two recordings, not to mention they were recorded several years apart.

In closing, I'm just providing my knowledge as it relates to the audio/recording aspect, and have no opinion if Paul is Faul.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think people who don't believe Paul was replaced should do more research. It isn't possible for someone's face to change that much & still be the same person. Obviously, he didn't have an extensive series of surgeries to reconstruct his face. He didn't have palate inserts. He didn't wear head gear to change the curve of his mandibles.

Information on biometrics:

Biometrics refers to methods for uniquely recognizing humans based upon one or more intrinsic physical or behavioral traits. In information technology, in particular, biometrics is used as a form of identity access management and access control. It is also used to identify individuals in groups that are under surveillance.
Biometric characteristics can be divided in two main classes: Physiological are related to the shape of the body. Examples include, but are not limited to fingerprint, face recognition, DNA, hand and palm geometry, iris recognition, which has largely replaced retina, and odor/scent.
Behavioral are related to the behavior of a person. Examples include, but are not limited to typing rhythm, gait, and voice. Some researchers[1] have coined the term behaviometrics for this class of biometrics. Strictly speaking, voice is also a physiological trait because every person has a different vocal tract, but voice recognition is mainly based on the study of the way a person speaks, commonly classified as behavioral.
en.wikipedia.org...

Paul McCartney is really dead
/ngp29e (tinyurl.com / ngp29e)

This is confirmed by an investigation of "Wired"
It 'one of the best known legends of rock: Paul McCartney died in 1966 and what we know today is merely a double that has changed. A legend who just now seemed to have been dismantled and forgotten. But now two scientists have conducted an investigation for "Wired": The objective was to demonstrate that everything was false but the results were rather surprising ...

The object of the dispute is the "PID", or the legend "Paul Is Dead". Dedicarcisi A were two experts, the computer Francesco Gavazzeni legal and medical Carlesi Gabriella. The objective was to demonstrate that all these entries were false and unfounded, urban legends, in fact, throw a meal in the media and fans. The studies conducted by two experts however have led to quite unexpected results.

The story in brief: Paul McCartney, the original is in fact died in a car accident in 1966, a crash occurred on board of his Austin Martin after a quarrel with other members of the band. From that time to replace him there would be a double. Would have been the Beatles themselves to disseminate texts confirm this in the coming years more or less messages subliminal by allusive covers such as "Abbey Road", a message engraved on a disk on the contrary.

Gavazzeni Carlesi and were based on anthropometric and craniometrica, comparing, through images of repertoire, shape of the skull, teeth, etc.. in the before and after 1966. And, since these tests, however, we can express only in terms of compatibility and non-certainty, the results still give a negative result: that is, the person known as Paul McCartney before 1966 would not be the same that we see in the photos taken after that date. Case reopened?

Machine translation of:

Paul McCartney è morto davvero
www.tgcom.mediaset.it...

The people who are gullible are the ones who have fallen for the double. You seriously never wondered what happened to him?

A big part of the problem is that a lot of people are ignorant about how doubles are used.

Background information on doubles

A political decoy (or other impersonator) is a person employed to impersonate a politician, in order to draw attention away from the real person or to take risks on their behalf. This can also apply to military figures, or civilians impersonated for political/espionage purposes. The political decoy is an individual who has strong physical resemblance to the person they are impersonating. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like their 'target.'
"Political decoy," en.wikipedia.org...]

"Know the character ... you will have to be inside and out - their clothes, facial expressions, gait, gestures, personal habits, thoughts and reactions."
- Manual on Personal Disguises, US Office of Strategic Services

Winston Churchill, George Washington and Franklin D. Roosevelt made use of a double. Most world leaders -- and the intelligence apparata surrounding them -- consider doubles and decoys a part of their bag of tricks...
(The World; Will the Real Saddam Hussein Please Step Down, By TOM ZELLER, October 6, 2002 )(NYT) at www.nytimes.com...

Info on ME Clifton James, Gen. Montgomery's official double:
en.wikipedia.org...

Some of the purposes of a double can be to:
- make public appearances (political decoys or celebrity impersonators)
- take over [for ex, in case of death] to exploit that person’s popularity and influence
- create an alibi or frame up (espionage/crime)

Here are some scenarios:

...The physical similarities of doubles allows intelligence agencies to place an individual in different places at the same time. One twin could be involved in an illegal or clandestine operation, while the second twin could be in a different location among people who could provide an alibi. If the first twin were identified by witnesses as having committed a crime, then s/he could be apprehended by authorities. When questioned, the first twin would simply provide the names of witnesses who were with the other twin in a different location when the crime was committed. When authorities interviewed those witnesses, and verified the story, the first twin would be released. Unless the authorities knew about the second twin, it would be very difficult to charge the first twin with a crime. In a professional and carefully planned covert operation, no one would realize what had happened, and both twins would walk away.

A similar covert operation could involve one of the twins, "C" (criminal), committing a crime while the second twin, "P" (Patsy - ex. Lee Harvey Oswald), was in a different location and knew nothing about what was happening. Twin "C" would commit the crime in the presence of witnesses, but twin "P" would be identified as the culprit and arrested. "P" would deny any involvement in the crime, but with numerous witnesses he would not be believed. If the twin "P" were killed before having a chance to tell about his twin, then the truth might never be known...
John Armstrong, JFK 101: An excerpt from "Harvey & Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald" at www.jfkresearch.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Again, you made the following statement:

Anybody who works and makes money serves TPTB...

In response to that I then ask the following:

How is that so? I need you to explain this one.

You then “answer” my question with three questions of your own (this in itself is a fallacy) then proceed to say the following:

Being part of their economic slave system is supporting TPTB

How did you answer the question? You asked three questions of your own and repeated the same statement you initially made by rewording it. Aside from different words, there is no literal difference between, “Anybody who works and makes money serves TPTB” and “Being part of their economic slave system is supporting TPTB.” So with that being said, you did not expound on what you meant, and this is not a problem of me liking or disliking what you provided—you simply haven’t provided anything and you want to make it seem as if I’m the one at fault here. What does it have to do with Macca? You were the one who initially responded to me so you should be able to tell me what it has to do with Macca.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

In regards to the recordings, there are a million and one things that can explain why one version has more harmonics then the others. For starters, no two recording takes will ever be 100% exactly the same, and this is fact. Another reason may have to do with the recording media and equipment at the time...

I'm not a sound engineer & have no expertise when it comes to voice prints. I do know that voice prints, along w/ photographs, are used to establish identity in US courts. See my previous post citing to statutory & case law on this. Since voice prints are considered to be "unique identifiers" & "immutable characteristics," different voice prints would conclusively prove that they are different people. A member of PID Miss Him, Dreamdoctor, is a sound engineer & has taken it upon himself to do voice analyses of Paul/Faul. He said this about the spectral analysis I posted earlier:

The normal display of Cool Edit Pro (the software) shows a wave based on volume, the higher the peaks, the louder it is. This display shows the frequencies. The display is in stereo, so is split horizontally. below each word is the frequency display for that word, as it is in the sound comparison. By comparing the two sections, there is more red in the 6000-8000hz group in Faul's 'Hey' - so there are more harmonics in that sound than the first one...

only1rad.proboards.com...

Dr. Henry Truby of the University of Miami did voice prints back in 1969.

Dr. Henry M. Truby of the University of Miami used samples from three Beatles songs sung by Paul McCartney (Yesterday, Penny Lane, and Hey Jude) and produced three very different sonagrams.
(Reeve, Andru J., Turn Me On, Dead Man: The Complete Story of the Paul McCartney Death Hoax, Ann Arbor: Popular Culture, Ink, 1994: 69).

Someone else did a spectral analysis. The info can be viewed here:
digilander.libero.it...

IMO, the voice prints are nice, supporting evidence, but the physical changes that occurred suddenly in mid-late 1966 are enough to prove Paul was replaced.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Oh boy! Do you know what a rhetorical question is? It's not a question you're supposed to answer, it's supposed to make you think.

My answer was when you work, and pay taxes, you support TPTB, simple.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I'm not a sound engineer & have no expertise when it comes to voice prints. I do know that voice prints, along w/ photographs, are used to establish identity in US courts.

Hmmm obviously. This was all explained to you in your last thread on this.

Voice prints, photographs etc., used to establish identity have to be admissible, not all photo's voice prints are admissible as evidence. Only when that evidence can prove something is it admissible. In other words doctored internet copies of photographs, and voice prints taken from different recordings are not admissible evidence.

Phot's would have to original copies, not prints from magazines that have been copied, reduced, changed format, and uploaded on the net. Voice prints would have to be two prints made using the same equipment under a controlled situation to avoid any chance of tampering. You can change the way a recording looks on analysis simply by adding distortion.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

my voice has changed when i started smoking cigs....stopped recently, now i have a higher voice...MAYBE I'M A DOUBLE!!!

for real..what's this going to prove if he is a double? what does it effect i mean?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

And you said or implied that in your original statement. My question still remains, HOW SO?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

In regards to your first link we should first establish that the person you're citing is a non biased party and said, "We all accept that Paul changed to Faul sometime late 1966. Not only did the appearance change , but so did his voice. This thread will highlight those changes to compare Faul to Paul." I'm sorry, but right off the bat that sets off red flags, as this experiment/test is conducted under bias. He then promotes further bias by saying the following, "1. Previous Beatles albums and track may have been altered to make Paul sound more like Faul" but aside from his personal opinion, there is no evidence this happened.

Now I'll get into the technical portion and I'll keep this part brief. First off, we're dealing with two different recordings and two different words. As previously stated, recording equipment can add to harmonics and this is fact. Also, the guy who did the test used mp3's (it says so on his jpeg), and mp3's are not lossless. Listen to an mp3 at 64 kbs and 320kbs, and if you're ears are good, you should notice a difference in the 5-9k area (a good instrument to listen for are hi hats as these will sound different.) The only thing that will prove/disprove the vocal stuff is if the original recordings (those on tape) are examined, and they need to be examined by more then one person, in a controlled environment and need to be from very close time periods. Listening to an mp3, or a 16 bit wav file from a cd (which may have been dithered or truncated) isn't a good place to start either.

In regards to the second link, see above.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

My answer was when you work, and pay taxes, you support TPTB, simple.

...and if you don't work and don't pay taxes you are 'free' from TPTB?

Not thought through very well!

...actually, I would contend that if you did that you would be robbing from the rest of us by using the amenities and facilities that we pay for through our taxes.
"Get off my road, non-taxpaying citizen"

On topic:

I have been sceptical about this topic and there is so much (conflicting) information around that just giving it a brief perusal and then saying :
"ridiculous" is not looking at the evidence...every day it seems there is something new coming out about this idea and the ideas surrounding it and people appear to be investing a good deal of time and energy into this...so the least I can do is follow what is happening regarding research and I must say that, despite myself, I find this quite a plausible contestation given the research undertaken by some good people.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The newest (posted today) IAAP PID video:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
my voice has changed when i started smoking cigs....stopped recently, now i have a higher voice...MAYBE I'M A DOUBLE!!!

As I posted previously, voice prints are considered to capture "immutable characteristics," meaning that they do not change.

for real..what's this going to prove if he is a double? what does it effect i mean?

It sheds light on the Illuminati/TPTB tactic of replacing people w/ lookalike imposters. If a super hot rock star whose looks were scrutinized by millions of women can be more or less successfully switched out, then so can an ugly, old politician. See what I'm getting at? The doubles replacement program is huge - but very few people are aware of it. Some of us are trying to change that. PID is like a "gateway" into that research.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
In regards to your first link we should first establish that the person you're citing is a non biased party and said, "We all accept that Paul changed to Faul sometime late 1966.

I don't suppose you'd want to volunteer to do voice prints, would you? I think it would be better to sample interviews, personally. I don't have the tools or the knowledge to do voice prints. I don't need them, though, b/c I can see for myself that Paul & Faul aren't the same person b/c the faces don't match.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Cheers Faulcon, I always enjoy watching those!

Can you tell me, where was the song that came on near the end from?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join