It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney Leader of Illuminati???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
okay I'm a top notch conspiracy theorist, but saying Paul McCartney is going a little too far.. now Ringo on the other hand!..

i kid, the Beatles are my all time favorite band, tied with Led Zeppelin

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
One of the stumbling blocks I've noticed for people not being able to recognize the differences between Paul and Faul is the mistaken belief that it would not be possible for someone to be replaced. I am certain the Illuminati have the resources necessary to pull it off. Once you can accept that it can be done, it's easier to see that it has been done.

Here is a pic of Paul circa 1964 compared to "Paul" in the "Penny Lane" video (1967).

[edit on 21-4-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
I guess the "Paul McCartney is dead" thing is like the whole "Tupac is really alive" thing. Neither are true, and both are ridiculous.

Elvis is alive too and MJ

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
One of the stumbling blocks I've noticed for people not being able to recognize the differences between Paul and Faul is the mistaken belief that it would not be possible for someone to be replaced. I am certain the Illuminati have the resources necessary to pull it off. Once you can accept that it can be done, it's easier to see that it has been done.

Here is a pic of Paul circa 1964 compared to "Paul" in the "Penny Lane" video (1967).

Peoples faces change with time, we don't stay the same- not quite sure how you've missed that.

So this guy also has the same name except for one letter- too funny

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

C'mon let's not start this again, your last PID thread of many pages was shot down in flames and eventually locked.

Your pics have been doctored, as we proved over and over in your last thread. Your Italian investigation used those same doctored pics for analysis, was not complete, offered no conclusions, and admitted that fact in it's conclusion.

You have nothing to add to the discussion but lies and falsehoods.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well if the new Paul is a replacement. what are the chances of finding someone, who looks exactly the same, talks the same and has amazing musical abilities?. the chances have got to be pretty slim?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No I don't believe he is the LEADER of "ILLUMNATI", but I do believe he and his cohorts serve TPTB.

EDIT: And that woman knows something. Does anyone have the entire interview she gave?

[edit on 8-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Anybody who works and makes money serves TPTB...

BTW has anyone thought that what Mills said was just a bunch of dramatic nonsense? Or maybe Paul really eats meat in secret? Maybe Paul beat her with her false leg, he supposedly called her a 'one legged bitch'? The woman was a gold digger and I don't think Paul was ignorant to that fact in the end, and probably did treat her like crap, who wouldn't?

[edit on 11/8/2009 by ANOK]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

How is that so? I need you to explain this one.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

How do you think the TPTB finance what they do? How does the TPTB control the population? How do the TPTB maintain their wealth and power?

Being part of their economic slave system is supporting TPTB.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

This doesn't answer my question. BTW, do you work?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

What question? And no I don't work, in the traditional sense, and so what if I did? Just because I understand how the system works it doesn't mean I have to completely avoid it. I think you have already made some assumptions about me from my very small insignificant comment.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

What question? You made a statement and I asked the following:

How is that so? I need you to explain this one.

Remember, you made claim that anybody who works and makes money is working for TPTB, and asking if you work is in no way assuming anything about you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Billy Shears aka Paul McCartney is a reptilian. i thought this was common knowledge. and no, i dont mean a literal reptilian, he just worships them along with his Illuminati brothers.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Your reply that I didn't answer your question was confusing as I thought, in a nut-shell, I did. I expanded on what I meant, so it is the answer to your question. Not my problem you don't like it, or agree with it.

What is it about my answer you're confused about? I can't read minds, you need to be a little more specific. Maybe our definition of TPTB are different?

Anyway what has this to do with Macca, who is alive and well living in East Sussex and not leading the Illuminati?

What next, Macca was Hitler, and his hogs ate Mills fake leg?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomanMaroni
Here is the video clip where heather is talking about she knows something that it unbelievable. youtube.com... . Does this sound like she is describing spousal abuse? Or do you think she is describing something much more dramatic than that? Like I said before, I don't know her so I don't know how dramatic she is, but I do know how dramatic women can be and it is possible she is talking about something even less than abuse. Some women can be this dramatic over leaving the toilet seat up or being out of milk.

What Mills knows could be any number of things- but of course shes referring to Paul actually being someone else I mean that is what makes the most sense

Did it ever occur to you PIDer's that the PID theory isn't a secret- anyone with the internet can know about it...even without the internet- for all you know she could be having a joke with you PIDer's as you instantly jump to the conclusion she's of course talking about the fact that Paul isnt Paul.

Does anyone know what he thinks about the PID theory?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by governmentsecrets
Billy Shears aka Paul McCartney is a reptilian. i thought this was common knowledge. and no, i dont mean a literal reptilian, he just worships them along with his Illuminati brothers.

lol are you serious?

are Billy Shepard and Billy Shears the same person? or are there two different theories?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Well if the new Paul is a replacement. what are the chances of finding someone, who looks exactly the same, talks the same and has amazing musical abilities?. the chances have got to be pretty slim?

He doesn't look exactly the same or talk exactly the same. Biometrical analyses have revealed differences that cannot be explained except by replacement. Not even surgery can explain them. In an article in the August 2009 Italian issue of WIRED magazine, two forensic scientists conducted a biometrical analysis of Paul pre & post 1966. Here are some of the differences they found:

Jaw line: “The mandibular curve between the two sets of photos showed a discrepancy of over 6 percent, well beyond the threshold of error. But there was more. Changed the development of the mandibular profile: before 1966 each side of the jaw is composed of two curves Net, since 1967 appears to be a single curve. There is therefore a curve morphological different.” [“Ask Who Was the ‘Beatle,’” /mw83db]

Lips: "Compared to the previous picture, that of Sgt Pepper's show clearly that the commessura lip, that is the line formed by the lips of the two, it was suddenly stretched. Which obviously is not possible and that the whiskers cannot camouflage. In other words, the phenomenon is all too frequent these days, the lips can be inflated and increased in volume, but the width of the lip commessura cannot vary that much. May be slight, but this is not the case for the photos examined: here the difference between the before and after is too strong to have been caused by any surgery.” [“Ask Who Was the ‘Beatle,’” /mw83db]

Nose: “[A]lways under the mustache of the McCartney Sgt Pepper's, maybe it was trying to hide something else: what the experts call it the nose-spinal or sottonasale [nasal spine: www.revisionrhinoplasty.com...]. This is the point between the two nostrils where the nose begins to fall off the face: ‘This is also in this case a distinctive feature that medicine cannot alter surgery. It can change the shape of the nose but not the nose-cord,’ says Gabriella Carlesi. ‘And McCartney from the first group of photos and the second point that clearly varies’” ["Ask Who Was the 'Beatle,'" /mw83db]

Ears: “Technically called trago [tragus: www.westone.com...]. All we have two, one by ear, but the characteristics are different for every human being. ‘In Germany, a recognition procedure craniometric, identification of the right ear is even tantamount to fingerprint, ie the collection of fingerprints,’ recalls Carlesi. But what is trago? It is the small cartilage covered with skin that overhangs the entrance to the ear and ear canal, like the whole ear, cannot be changed surgically. How then to explain the differences between the right ear of Paul McCartney in a previous snapshot to 1966 and probably a built in the late nineties? It is not only to betray trago a different conformation as well as other parts, just above the ear canal entrance, measurements and dell'antelice propeller. Things that ordinary mortals might seem irrelevant or unclear, but instead, every day, allowing the experts to locate and identify persons, bodies, photographs.” ["Ask Who Was the 'Beatle,'" /mw83db]

Teeth & Palate: “There are impossible things and things that are possible but at the cost of operations long, painful and never perfect. Especially if done in the sixties. Now, careful examination of some pictures of McCartney before and after the 1966 autumn leaves, it must be said, in amazement: ‘First of all there is right upper canine,’ observes Carlesi Gabriella. ‘In the photos prior to 1966 is known as protruding relative to the line of teeth. It's the classic case of a tooth that lack of space it ends up misaligned, pushed out by the pressure of other teeth. It is curious that the same canines in the photos from 1967 forward, but without ever protruding apparent reason: the images show that the space would have to be aligned with the neighboring teeth. It's like if you wanted to recreate is a detail in a mouth where such an anomaly would have never been able to express.’ The real crux of the reasoning of dental identification suggested by Gabriella Carlesi covers the whole palate of McCartney that before 1966, appears close to the point of justifying various misalignments of the teeth, although in less obvious forms of upper right canine. After the publication of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, however, the palate of McCartney widens considerably, to the point that the front teeth do not rotate on the axis more as before. With the only on, than the usual canine. ‘A change of the shape of the palate, Carlesi concludes, 'in the Sixties was not impossible but would be very traumatic, the result of an actual intervention maxillo-facial. In practice McCartney should have been subjected to an operation that would involve the opening of the suture palate, broken bone and then a long prosthetic and orthodontic treatment. In other words, for a change so sensitive in the sixties to McCartney would be required not only a particularly painful and bloody, but also the use of a fixed orthodontic multiband then, for over a year. Which would not have been possible to hide and would be obvious repercussions on the performance of a vocal professional singer.’” ["Ask Who Was the 'Beatle,'"/mw83db]

Those links are at /mw83db - tinyurl.com - not sure why the links aren't working.

More info at plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

The voiceprints also do not seem to match. Voice prints are unique identifiers used in courts to identify people. Here is a link to information about non-matching voice prints:
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

I think his "amazing musical abilities" is a matter of opinion. Whereas I think Paul was a brilliant genius, the replacement has a few good songs, but lacks Paul's genius.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
No I don't believe he is the LEADER of "ILLUMNATI", but I do believe he and his cohorts serve TPTB.

EDIT: And that woman knows something. Does anyone have the entire interview she gave?

[edit on 8-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

Faul no doubt has ties to the Illuminati.

Most people recognize the Satanic hand sign which John Lennon is making at the bottom right; but, few people realize that the "ok" sign which Paul McCartney is making at the bottom left is also very Satanic. The "ok" sign is actually three 6's, each of the three vertical fingers forming an individual 6. 666!

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/aleister_crowley.htm

[edit on 8-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join