It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passive spying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ok, so my boyfriend who has had open heart surgery recently goes to the hospital today.

He has to stay. Now something to do with his digestive system.

People come knocking at the door. In a white van. Never have been here before.

They tell me, the walked in to my boyfriends son's house nextdoor to determinded nobody is home.

I have to call my boyfriend to get the code to unock the door for this guy who only purchases $10.00 in gas, and who claims he is from New Orleans and out of gas.

I have nothing to do with the business, other than to help out when nobody else is around. I might break a finger nail!

What are your thougts on this?

Am I paraonid?

This guy who told me the that the door of the son was wide open, also told me he had a stroll through the place.

Is being on ATS this dangerous?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What in the world does this have to do with ATS?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Could you elaborate more? I just don't get what you mean by ATS and dangerous?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

It is freaky..The guy asked me quesions about who I was, and where the owner was.

Who was in charge of the gas pumps.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I am not sure what you are asking, but we live way out in the boondocks and never have people just show up at the door like this...........hang on, somebody else is knocking.........

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
well if its a gas station, then what's so wrong about someone asking about the shops owner and who's manning the pumps? is it self serve? wheres the danger I don't understand.

and if your doing nothing illegal then you are being paranoid. why would someone come searching for you if you just mind your everyday buisness? unless your BF has got some ties to the mafia and they're coming to collect.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Why are you typing on here if you are that scared, why not call 911

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Sounds like you are just winding yourself up. sometimes when you are more aware of whats out there you can get a little paranoid, lol Im sure many of us have freaked our self out at some point or another,

I can assure you being on ATS is not dangerous,

Next time is someone asks you questions that your find yourself going Hmmmmm to, Ask them who they are and why they are so interested in your life..

And Yes if you are worried about who these people are call the police,

[edit on 28-5-2008 by asala]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Why are you typing on here if you are that scared, why not call 911

I trust everyone. I called my boyfrien at the hospital and he told me to open up the gas pumps for this guy,

I only wonder if this is the new form of theft............how this guy knew I was on my own and the son had his back door open, scares me.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

asala,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I agree with you......but, my boyfriend is a Saint,,,,,, extended credit to a lot of people from Katrina, only to be burned.......so I am very cautious.

He was one of very few who found a way to stay open that cost him a lot of dough and greif.........One of many country stores with gasoline,

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
What in the world does this have to do with ATS?

We might be small potatoes, but this is shades of things to come.

edit to add:

This has everything to do with ATS! Or, would you rather not know?

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What do you mean it has to do everything with ATS?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

What do you mean it has to do everything with ATS?

Ok, I see where you are question.

Msy boyfried has a small buisnes,,,,,with gas pums. It's brutal hearing the stories of people who need tdo buy gas.

Yet I was off 75 miles away today, admitting my boyfiend........ I also mentioned havin pics dissapear from downloading from kodak cd.

new topics

top topics

join