It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RICKY SORRELLS on Coast to Coast AM tonight!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm listening to the Streamlink rebroadcast as I type this. Are you willing to share your information with us here since you were cut off? I'd love to hear it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom
Are you willing to share your information with us here since you were cut off? I'd love to hear it.

Page 1: www.ufodigest.com...

Page 2: www.ufodigest.com...

I was also on the Kevin Smith show talking about this.

I'd be willing to take a polygraph test, or several of them.

The whole point is that what the MAJOR said to me seems to substantiate Ricky's claim that a Lt. Col called and threatened him after he saw the UFO in mid-December and he spoke to the AP about what he saw. Almost like the MAJOR from Lackland AFB knew. It was weird.

/Eric

[edit on 29-5-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
So what was the deal with the hay bales? I didn't quite hear what was said. I missed the rest of the show too.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Those bales are really heavy. It would take 15 really strong guys to turn them up on their side like that. His neighbor's bales where all turned up on their sides one morning. Just really strange.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Round bales or square bales? Round bales come out on their side when they are made. They do not lay flat. Its not hard to push over large round bales.

Unless they were very large square bales turned on end. That would be a bit weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join