It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RICKY SORRELLS on Coast to Coast AM tonight!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Tonight (Wednesday 5/28/08) Ricky Sorrells along with James Fox and Richard Dolan will be a guests on Coast to Coast AM !!!!

I just got off the phone with Ricky.

Don't miss it!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Show starts at 10pm pacific / 12 midnight central / 1am eastern

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hi there Reality. Good for Ricky. Thanks for the notice. Question...do you have to be a member to listen tonight?

Rush

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Hi there Reality. Good for Ricky. Thanks for the notice. Question...do you have to be a member to listen tonight?

Rush

No you don't "have" to be a member, listen online here just click where it says "listen live": www.wgst.com...

Or go to the Coast 2 Coast site and find your local affiliate station!

I have important information to share regarding Ricky's sighting in mid-December so I hope to also speak briefly on the show tonight.

We'll see.....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Who is Ricky Sorrells?
I've been hoping Alex Collier would speak on C2C. Not that I believe what he says.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lizard King
Who is Ricky Sorrells?

Where do I begin?

He saw a huge UFO hovering over him in Dublin Texas in mid-December 2007, just before the more notable Stephenville sightings I'm sure you're aware of.

www.omeft.com...

www.americanchronicle.com...

Much more info on the web. Do some searching.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I can't say this enough...

If you're interested in the Stephenville Texas sightings, listen to Coast to Coast AM tonight! Don't miss it!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I live in Canada, and cannot access the live stream due to license restrictions???....is there a way to listen to this from Canada?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOneis there a way to listen to this from Canada?

I honestly dunno.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Then join streamlink, it is only 6dollars a month and well worth it. If you miss the show you can go to the past shows and play any of those. I reccomend the site.

UFO reality, come on you are a member here, if you are on the 'in' with as you stated Ricky, then give us a bit more...

It's the right thing to do...

[edit on 28-5-2008 by antar]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i'll be tuning in. ricky sorrells and information on the stephenville case is the reason i signed up for this site.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by antarUFO reality, come on you are a member here, if you are on the 'in' with as you stated Ricky, then give us a bit more...

You're going to listen to the show right?

Noory's producer called me and said he will call me at 4am eastern so I'm one of the first callers to speak. The show is 4 hours long. It's from 1am to 5am eastern time which is my time zone. It's going to be hard for me to stay up until 4am to speak but to help Ricky it's not that bad...

I will post more tomorrow. Just listen for now or read tomorrow.

No big deal. I'd rather hold off on the info for the show which starts in 10 minutes.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok I am now listening, I was not being mean before, just ribbing you, and hoping for some previews...
Break a leg!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Staying up this late on the east coast, it's tough.

Break a leg? Funny you say that, I'm having knee surgery next week!!

This ghost guy is on for the first hour. So 11pm pacific / 1am central / 2am eastern the UFO stuff will start with James Fox and Ricky Sorrells.

Noory's producer said he would call me at 4am eastern.

I really want to spill the beans that I got.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The Stephenville sightings are just way too overblown. Not enough has come out of it to get my attention anymore.

What else can they say about what happened?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The problem is the lack of video/photo evidence.

So "they" MUFON has nothing much more to go on besides witness testimony.

Steve Allen and Ricky Sorrells have stuck by and never changed their story. I believe both of them.

I wouldn't be talking on Coast to Coast AM tonight if I didn't believe me...

It's not easy. You know that. The first UFO Hunters show stunk, I think everyone agrees. It wasn't "bad" but it could have been much better if Ricky, Steve, Angelia, and LeeRoy were part of it.

The past is the past. Lets look forward. Things are in the works down there trust me. I can't really talk about them though.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'll be listening tonight, as well. Unfortunately, Noory doesn't seem to do a lot of research on his guests/topics, so he tends to ask general "then what happened next" type of questions. He'll then exclaim, "that's incredible!" So, don't expect any critical, insightful probing questioning on his part.

LMH will be on tomorrow night and he never questions any of her evidence or investigative methods. His knowledge of the Drones case is thin, therefore his questions are weak as well.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Theres a few interesting things that have popped up in this interview.

What was he saying about the hay bales? I missed that part. It seemed strange. He also mentioned a shell casing that doesn't fit any guns from owners on the land.

The cone description was interesting too. I don't know what they would be for.

He sounds genuine in his story... sounds like a guy from around my place. All his references were farm related etc. Good stuff.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Yes Ricky did great. Just talked to him.

I hope the producer still calls me like he said he would so I can spill the important information I have.

Tomorrow I'll explain the hay bails etc.

Too tired right now. I have to have knee surgery and my knee is locked and I'm in pain.

This should be interesting.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well that sucked...

They cut me off as I was about to talk about the most important thing the MAJOR said to me in regards to Ricky's sighting.

The music turned on and I was disconnected.

I'm in pain because I need knee surgery and I stayed up until 4:30am just to help out Ricky and I'm urineed...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Darn, I missed it.
Anyway to listen to a tape of this episode ?

What did Richard Dolan have to say ? I hope his next book is coming soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join