It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need UFO proofs for a governative report about UFO-aliens (it's not a joke)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
so the italian government wants you to write up a report on aliens and ufos based on internet research?

if the internet is the best resource for a report for the government, there's nothing in space to write about.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sure, this is the absolutely best source for your "governative" report. Not the European Space Agency, NASA, or the thousands of universities and research facilities around the world. You've come to the single best place for the most researched, supported, and collated material available on the subject.

I wish you the best of luck.....oh, almost forgot, it's "MrPenny"....no space in there; don't forget that in your bibliography.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'd forget the internet and start at the Vatican as its for the Italian government if I were you! Rumors have it that there are so many secrets locked up in it's vaults related to the bible and ET's. The parts edited out of the bible.

Surly you could get a special pass or just get some Mafia friends on your side.

The crystal cave's in Spain are interesting, Crystal technology maybe used for communication's out of space.

I don't know how you'll get your absolute solid profe because today video and photograph footage can be minipulated easily.
It's like people who channel with ET's how can you physically prove it or prove any information your given is real?

It's a very confusing world when we still haven't fully mastered physics
nothing is black and white, we are not really physical it's an illusion (Bill Bryson) so given this grey exsists in between hence ghosts, light beings call them spirits, angels?

I do feel the Lord or God a lot of the bible refurs to is infact Alien with lots of evidance of their existance. As for modern day profe i'd rather you than me. I had a close encounter with a UFO nearly 13 yrs ago, it was literally 60ft above my head. It lit up the whole area with it's four flood lights like a football pitch being lit up. After a couple of minuets of watching me and my ex fiancee cack ourselves under the sleeping bag out in the open it flew off very silently and slowly at first and then pulled a wharp drive at such a ludicrus speed no BEING could possible endure.

Is it secret militery craft or is it totally Alien? No idea but I'd never been so scared in all my life! I've got no photo's, I can't prov this happened at all. I know it happened, so does my ex and the other people camping at LLangollen Abbey who also witnessed it, they where as white as us trust me! I can't give you anything solid thou, sorry

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oh gee! Italy must be really desperate to add something, anything, credible or not to it's "disclosure".

Okay, first off, I wouldn't still be here (ATS) searching for something, anything credible on ufos or aliens if I had found anything. So far, in this past five months I have found no firm, concrete proof. Almost everything I've seen, you can easily find by Googling "wild imagination" + gullible.

Yes, I said "almost". That means I have found the following which (with a few exceptions) I cannot discard as a hoax. So, here's something for your goody box - eat well www.ufocasebook.com...

Obviously, the only aliens "working" on Earth are in the unemployment line ... waiting for their next cardboard box to live in. Working?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
so the italian government wants you to write up a report on aliens and ufos based on internet research?

if the internet is the best resource for a report for the government, there's nothing in space to write about.

I had written the situation in detail in the second post but it has been cancelled or was not able to send it correctly.

I can't find materials about the matter, so I must write the government report with internet research.

I don't know if you understand my situation.

Only IF I manage to report that aliens are "working" on earth, the italian defence will do a disclosure about ufos. This is the deal.
I know that there is lots things to disclose, but I have to do a report for the parlament the my polician friends wil show to the parlament.
I don't know if i've been clear

I've some problems about writing in english but not on reading it

[edit on 29-5-2008 by mimmo77]

[edit on 29-5-2008 by mimmo77]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
mimmo77 please check your U2U's I sent you a message. Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
mimmo77 please check your U2U's I sent you a message. Thanks.

ok thanks

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I just sent you another U2U bud. Please read it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Read your U2U again.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Read your U2U again.

just read it, now i think that we are

top topics

join