It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: What the heck IS this thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has discussed this one yet...I ran a search under Jaime Maussan and didn't see this particular clip off hand.

This is one of the most BIZZARE objects I've ever seen-It seems to constantly change shapes. And according to Maussan the thing is ENORMOUS---Like 300-500 Meters long.

But what really caught my attention---about 3 minutes into the video---Is that the thing appears to be releasing dozens of small "orbs" or something!

Really WEIRD footage!

[edit on 28-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't know....... mothership for rods? I really wish the photographer would've kept the video rolling when it got to the part where the apparent "release" of other objects occurred.

Pretty strange clip, thanks for sharing it!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OK, I know I'll get hammered for saying balloons but what if a bundle of balloons tied together got lose and then started to come untied and the single balloons floated away from the pack? Just a possible explanation.

Alot more balloons than shown in this picture without the octopus.

[edit on 5/28/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

No way, you're not going to get hammered, if anything, I think that is a pretty good alternative explanation! Star for you!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
OK, I know I'll get hammered for saying balloons

Nice very visible red and blue balloons... ahem... UFOs around 2:38 tied to a big white... thing.
Jaime Maussan is a fraud.

[edit on 2008-5-28 by nablator]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

to me that explanation sounds even MORE silly than it being a lifeform.

balloons?

changing pattern intelligiently?

comon.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Hey, I don't know WHAT it is to be sure, but I applaud Solar for at least taking a crack at it. It may be something unusual, but I could also see the possibility of what Solar put out there too...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There were some threads about these objects previously, it was widely believed that they were "solar balloons".

Some of them are huge and cylindrical.

Here's one:

www.youtube.com...

Another one actually flying:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Electro38]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Some sort of balloons tied together.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
THe solar balloons are a much more plausable and convincing argument although they still had a tendency to fly straight with a single bend most of the time. and what were the orbs it was releasing? well maybe they were attached to it somehow like radio controlled air planes guiding it. I dunno.

It is a much better theory than a bunch of clown balloons. lol

new topics

top topics

join