It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Transparent Humanoid in Veracruz, Mexico?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Quick note on the second vid, i'm sure if you look around the net, even ATS for that matter, that zoo alien was debunked as a bit of plant waving around in the wind.

It's just a bit out of focus as it's so close to the camera.

CX.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
Intelligent humans research something before they form an opinion.

The vids are strange and could be fake or real.

We really just need more info.

Until then, unless you can prove they are fake, why fomr such an extreme opinion.

Wow. Are you serious? YOU are trying to insult ME? Look at the videos! In the first one, what the hell kind of creature/being is able to move around without even moving? And "extreme opinion"? I'm not going to apologize for using my brain.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BSP2000

Forming an opinion before doing research into a topic is not "using your brain".

In fact it is quite the opposite, and the video still, is either real or fake.

Like I said before...we need more info.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Here's the other video I was referring to in my OP of the "object" that appears to be semi-transparent or cloaked at a Mexico Zoo...

The two objects sort of display that same weird, herky-jerky movement, and have that same type of translucency...

The "image" in this one moves jaggedly as the camera does but in opposite directions. As thought an "image" is being reflected into the lens..

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
All right, now before any of the debunkers go into attack mode, let me start by saying that I'm not STATING this is a humanoid (note the ? in my title). I have no idea what this is--If it's just some sort of artifact off the camera lens, CGI, or something else.

What caught my eye here was that this footage sort of reminded me of the small, semi-transparent object or being that was captured on film at a zoo in mexico not long ago...

Also, I wanted to see if anyone can translate what the reporter and witness are saying here...Any takers?

same as pervious post.. "image" also moves jaggedly with the cameras mostions but in opposite directions..

Since I see this "image" moving in conjuntion with the camera I can only guess that the "image" is being "projected" or "reflected" onto the lens.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ghost Images - Not a true defect but is seen quit often and sometimes confused as one. Distinct images, usually in the shape of the diaphragm or a very bright light source included in the scene. Caused by high intensity light producing rays which bounce around in the lens and form an image. Often multiple images appear in a row across the scene, starting at or near the source. Ghost images can be reduced by the use of a suitable lens hood.

Source for more info...
dvinfo.net...

The light may also reflect off of some smudge which may create these images..

As I said.. the "images" do move in accordance with the camera but in the opposite direction leaving me to think its something on or in the lens.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
one cannot make an informed comment on the first video, as its compressed beyond recognition, to be able to make a judgment we need to see it in its uncompressed form... those artifacts make it impossible to appreciate correctly.

the second one I've seen the original uncompressed, is as one poster suggested , a plant waving in the wind, being so close and out of focus, the thing looks semi transparent

the first one, one cant be so sure of, reflections, projections, and the like...

it has been noted, we need a better video!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Willbert-Thanks for your analysis and alternative explanations. You have given me food for thought. I still would like to have someone who's bi-lingual here try and contact the guy from the Veracruz footage to see if we can dig a little deeper into this, as he's saying that he and others were "attacked" by whatever he says was in that footage...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
THE IXHUATLAN FOOTAGE

Interesting video. I made some inquiries and this is what I got.

This event took place on March 10, 2007 in a small town named Ixhuatlan del Cafe
in the state of Veracruz, Mexico. Octavio Melo is a young coffee plantation worker who
was driving his Jeep at 11:30AM through the plantation's road when he saw something
strange ahead and stopped the car. It was a ghostly figure moving slowly at certain
distance but he knew it was not a human being. Octavio took his cellular phone and
through the windshield he took three photographs and also two videoclips.

According to Octavio the strange being crossed the road not walking but like floating
and looked somehow transparent. Octavio was very scared and did'nt move and just
continued recording on his cellular. After the being dissapeared Octavio remained
on his car for some minutes thinking about what he just watched. Then he walked to
the place but found nothing. The cellular phone shows what Octavio Melo saw.

This is one of Octavio Melo's photos.

This is a still frame from one of Octavio Melo′s videos.

This is the Octavio Melo′s cellular phone showing the being in the screen. Click on the
image to get the full picture.

What these images show is subjected to everyone′s interpretation.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wow--Free_Spirit, Thank You!!!

Like Wilbert said, could be a lens artifact, or this guy could be telling the truth, and it was some sort of transparent being that freaked him out. I would love someone to contact the guy and perhaps see if he could post here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join