It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Transparent Humanoid in Veracruz, Mexico?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
All right, now before any of the debunkers go into attack mode, let me start by saying that I'm not STATING this is a humanoid (note the ? in my title). I have no idea what this is--If it's just some sort of artifact off the camera lens, CGI, or something else.

What caught my eye here was that this footage sort of reminded me of the small, semi-transparent object or being that was captured on film at a zoo in mexico not long ago...

Also, I wanted to see if anyone can translate what the reporter and witness are saying here...Any takers?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Weird, Weird video. It almost looks like it turns it's head and looks at the camera in the end.

On the lighter side of things it kind of looks like Randall Boggs from the movie Monsters, inc.

The character can become translucent.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here's the other video I was referring to in my OP of the "object" that appears to be semi-transparent or cloaked at a Mexico Zoo...

The two objects sort of display that same weird, herky-jerky movement, and have that same type of translucency...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Come on guys---200 views and nobody here knows a little spanish or can translate what they're saying? Where's our south american members at?

Help a brother out!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The reporter starts by asking the other guy what he has to say to people who say this is a fraud

The guy answers that the people has no reason to create a fraud and he also says that his idea is just to make the case known.

Then the reporter says that, without a doubt, this case will have great repercussions around the world and that it will be added to the list of cases where these entities have been reported, and that they look like being closer to us everyday.

So, basically, they say nothing, but I may have missed some important thing, I am not used to that Spanish accent (I am Portuguese and I am only used to ear Iberian Spanish).

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you ArMaP!!! I was dying to figure out what the heck they were talking about! Did the guy who was interviewed say anything else about the event that we didn't catch in the video, like if he saw the object with his eyes, or when this occured?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

As far as I understood it, he only talked about the possibility of being a fraud, apparently (judging by one of the comments in YouTube) he and other guys say that they saw and/or were attacked by a 2 metres tall creature and they are being accused of making it up.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

WHOA! So the guy who took the video is saying the thing attacked him? Man, now I want to find out more about this incident! lol

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If you look at the 3 second mark the video repeats itself for a split second

Also, who randomly takes video into the woods to look at a transparent "being" that you would probably not even notice?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Maybe this is relevant,

This report comes from a TV program called "grandes misterios del milenio" from Mexico, aired on Sundays in a station that belongs to Televisa.

Anyone want to guess who directs it and is the host.....

None other than the famous Jaime Maussan.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Well, according to what ArMaP translated, the guy who shot the footage and others who were there are saying the thing attacked them...Don't know whether I believe that or not, but I would like to find out more about this.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

You remember the original movie Predator? The actual Predator had that crazy cloaking device he wore. Well those things remind me of aliens with similar technology.

At least that is how it looks.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Yep, it sure does. The thing that gets me about this video is I've seen a few like it where it looks almost the same, like the object has some sort of transparency cloak around it, and it moves in the same weird jerky, unnatural manner, almost the way a chameleon sways back and forth as it moves around...

Don't know whether it's legit or not, but I've seen this type of thing a few times, so it does interest me...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Either way they are both really good videos. Have you ever noticed that both South and Central america seem to have TONS of UFO/ET sightings?

Both areas seem to attract them like crazy...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Puerto Rico, Mexico, Chile and Argentina seem to be the craziest places on the planet in terms of all manner of weird things happening. I mean they see all sorts of humanoid type beings, chupacabras, and gnome-like things. There must be some sort of energy portals that allow all these to slip through, back and forth...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ugh.....where to begin? Ok, the first video, the.....fake thing doesn't even move......reminds me of taking a piece of paper, cutting out a shape, and dragging it along a piece of paper. And that second one? The one in the zoo? Obviously fake, too. How gullible ARE people? Don't get me wrong, I've been a "believer" all of my life. But these two videos? Pathetic.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Intelligent humans research something before they form an opinion.

The vids are strange and could be fake or real.

We really just need more info.

Until then, unless you can prove they are fake, why fomr such an extreme opinion.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Yes--Here's the thing, like I said in my OP: I'm not stating this is either real or fake, but the footage I did find to be interesting. And now, what little I've learned thus far of the people involved around the footage has further piqued my curiosity. I wonder if some of our spanish speaking members can dig further into this for us and perhaps strike up a dialogue with the guy who filmed this?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sorry bout that, the reply was directed at BSP2000.

He was for certain that the vids were fake.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Oh, I knew who you were referring to, I was sort of just commenting along side of you.

I'm hoping we can investigate this further through some of our multi-lingual members.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join