It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Likens War Against Islamic Extremism To 'Fight Against Fascism'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Its interesting. I oppose Islamofascism and that must mean I support Weapons of Mass-Destruction, Bush and as Harlequin stated, Jews.

The ignorance here is shocking.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

it is so obvious now your ignorance is genetically deep

do you even know what judeofascim means? apparantly not.

edit:

to assume that `judeofascist` means all jews - how darn ignorant , next you will say it has nothing to do with Neconservatism,

oh and by calling everyone in this islamofascists without just cause or reason - it is showing your true judeofascist colours.

[edit on 29/5/08 by Harlequin]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Id give a lot to find out how many posters on the "alternative news" forum are posting from countries such as Iran, Syria, Lebanon.

Because there is no difference in reading daily newspapers from those places and reading the propaganda posted here.

Parroting Islamofascist ideals has nothing to do with "anti-establishment theory and alternative journalism".

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
You give this thread, this world and this culture more reason for them to hate us.

Exactly! You say it yourself. "MORE REASON TO HATE US". They already hated us. They hate the fact that there is Western Culture PERIOD. Thats the part you appeasers never seem to get. SPOT ON CHOP!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by CreeWolf]

It is this kind of brainwashed ignorance that has allowed this administration to accomplish what it has. "THEY" hate us? Who is this 'THEY'? The Iraqi's? Nope. Not them. The general population (which makes up about 97% of the country) are peaceful minded people. Sure, they have their inner squabbles between religious sects and stuff but the majority of the people didn't know much about 'US' and quite frankly didn't give a damn.

Yet you believe this progaganda spewing that 'THEY' hate us. Just like the Afghans and Iranians do! The only reason they are STARTING to hate us is because they see US murdering innocent people in their countries.

I bet you are also one of those people that believe Al Qaida was in Iraq before we got there. You see, ignorance of the law is no excuse. That should mean ignorance of the facts about this war is no excuse either. Stop swallowing this tainted goo that this administration and the goons behind them keep feeding you and look at the facts.

I just don't get it. Patriotism is one thing but giving up your freedoms for the sake of patriotism is pathetic.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Comparing life under Bush to life under any of those tyrants is an insult.

Taking your example, a man who rapes and murders a kid is no worse than someone who shoplifts

Yup, great argument. NOT. No, that is not what is being said.

What is actually being said is more along these lines: The man that sent another man to murder innocent civilians of a nation that DID NOT attack us is just as guilty as the acting party. In other words, everyone who LIED about the reasons for this war are guilty of murder in the first.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Please define "islamofacism"
Are you trying to say that all muslims are dedicated to the annihalation of those who oppose them?

Are are you talking about the comparitive handfull of fanatics who are fed up of western interference in their affairs and their countries?

BTW this western interference goes back many decades - right back to the british empire in fact, who took what was a part of iraq (kuwait) and made it a separate state for political and economic purposes - and on the subject of the british empire, let's not forget the Raj.

Or would you rather talk about the US overthrowing the democratically elected government of Iran and installing a puppet (the shah) to do their bidding.

I rather think you might be the ignorant one here - do yourself a favour, and look past the bush-isms and see what has gone on in the past to make these people so pissed off with certain western nations.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Yup, great argument. NOT. No, that is not what is being said.

I didn't introduce the "argument" scoot back over the thread, I was responding to someone who was making a drink drive argument

AND further back again I was ridiculing someone who said Bush has been the worst since Hitler- which is downright despicable and pisses on the lives obliterated under Stalin, Pot etc etc

What is actually being said is more along these lines: The man that sent another man to murder innocent civilians of a nation that DID NOT attack us is just as guilty as the acting party. In other words, everyone who LIED about the reasons for this war are guilty of murder in the first.

Right, get me the document which states the US invaded to murder civilians, come on, show me that document.

Whatever your thoughts on the war, have a word with yourself ffs

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Yet you believe this progaganda spewing that 'THEY' hate us. Just like the Afghans and Iranians do! The only reason they are STARTING to hate us is because they see US murdering innocent people in their countries.

Really, even though most civilians are killed at the hands of Islamists, Arabs etc, they decide to hate the US for instances when civilians die- really, you know this do you, and if this is some sort of "fact", then it is #ed up thinking on their part- perhaps they should try and take out their agression on those drilling holes in peoples eyes and beheading babies

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Please define "islamofacism"
Are you trying to say that all muslims are dedicated to the annihalation of those who oppose them?

Islamofascism is the proper word for a religion that denies people freedom of speech and sees women and non-believers on the level of animals.

Read their holy book. Talk to them, they´ll tell you that democracy is not approved by Allah.

Are are you talking about the comparitive handfull of fanatics who are fed up of western interference in their affairs and their countries?

No, Im talking about you guys being played like a ball by not only your government but other governments also. You think Bush is bad, wait until islamic rule comes to your neighbourhood.

Im strictly non-intervention, we have no business fooling around in the middle east. But right here we are talking about how certain posters post islamic propaganda masked as "breaking alternative news" here on a daily basis..such as the opening post of this thread.

BTW this western interference goes back many decades - right back to the british empire in fact, who took what was a part of iraq (kuwait) and made it a separate state for political and economic purposes - and on the subject of the british empire, let's not forget the Raj.

Or would you rather talk about the US overthrowing the democratically elected government of Iran and installing a puppet (the shah) to do their bidding.

I rather think you might be the ignorant one here - do yourself a favour, and look past the bush-isms and see what has gone on in the past to make these people so pissed off with certain western nations.

You think these are Bush-isms? Bush is in office since a few years, Islam and its fascist agenda exists since a thousand years. Their brand of terror started decades before Bush came into office.

Wake-up-call: Take look at the threads in this "Alternative News" Forum and count the ones exposing / critisising the U.S. and the ones exposing/critising islamic nations.

What results do you get? An eagerness to weaken the U.S. but no desire to weaken the most fascist nations in the world. Thats what you get.

Proclaiming to oppose fascism while actually supporting it.

Take a look at this picture and you might start getting an inkling of just what countries are truly fascist:

[edit on 29-5-2008 by lucid eyes]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

You think these are Bush-isms? Bush is in office since a few years, Islam and its fascist agenda exists since a thousand years. Their brand of terror started decades before Bush came into office.

Wake-up-call: Take look at the threads in this "Alternative News" Forum

[edit on 29-5-2008 by lucid eyes]

indeed, some of these sheep need to wake up- how about they start by actually reading the media statements from Islamic extremists- try the recent Bin Laden one in which he stated the only way for the US to avoid conflict is to convert

It's been going on for over a thousand years, yet some of these half wits just drop their trousers and say

"wah wah, blame bad western civilisation"

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Complete and utter rubbish - for one, islamofacism is a recently MADE-UP word, and one used with great frequency to justify economic imperialism and support for the genocidal israeli regime.

As far as the rest of the nonsense goes - ever heard of the crusades?

There are anti-BUSH threads because he is a liar, a tyrant and a butcher who has sought to occupy the mid-east for his own political and personal gain.

Again - read your history, and find out why these people are pissed off.

BTW - here are some web definitions of fascism:

A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition ...

A social and political ideology with the primary guiding principle that the state or nation is the highest priority, rather than personal or individual freedoms.

A system of government that promotes extreme nationalism, repression, anticommunism, and is ruled by a dictator.

An ideology that combines dictatorial government, militarism, control of the personal freedom, extreme nationalism, and government control of business. ...

a political system in which all power of government is vested in a person or group with no other power to balance and limit the activities of the government. Fascist governments are often closely associated with large corporations and sometimes with extreme nationalism and racist activities. ...

a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government

Fascism is an authoritarian political ideology that holds the state above all else and seeks to forge a type of national unity, usually based on ethnic, cultural, or racial attributes. ...

Source

By SOME of these definitions, shrub could indeed be termed a fascist, as could nearly every country in the world.

Source link not working, type define:Fascism into google.

[edit on 29/5/2008 by budski]

[edit on 29/5/2008 by budski]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
[edit on 29-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
quite funny really - been a while since we had a rabid neocon on ats spouting there crap. and then pretending to justify it.

JSR

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
again, I just have to shake my head at the state of political discussion ( or lack there of ) on ATS.

heck, even the mods are getting in on it.

the mud slinging, name calling, and down right disrespectful post in this thread are unbelievable.

seriously people.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Complete and utter rubbish - for one, islamofacism is a recently MADE-UP word, and one used with great frequency to justify economic imperialism and support for the genocidal israeli regime.

My Definition of Islamo-fascism is a different one, a definition made-up by me if you will.

In any case...look at the map I posted. Didnt get it up all the way but it will do.

Internet represents free speech. Its no coincidence that there is no free speech in these "black hole" countries, you know?

Someone comes in here and states the obvious he´s called a neocon and a judeofacist.

You (you guys generally, not only Budski) think you´ve seen the writing on the wall all the while spouting the usual hate-speech conversed over in any middle-east street bar.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Show me one instance of hate speech that I have made.

I simply don't support economic imperialism and never will - what we have done in the mideast over the last few decades is turn it into a terrorist production line by our policies of interference and by trying to control other people who merely want to be left alone to live in peace.

If the UK and US had not spent so long meddling and trying to control those countries we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.

Don't give me any more rubbish about "fighting for freedom"

If shrub truly cared about that, he wouldn't kissing cousins with the saudi's and would have done something about the ethnic cleansing and genocide in africa, not to mention burma, sri lanka and china.

It's all about the money and oil, and trying to control (in other words steal) what other countries have that he wants - that's why there's no concern for african nations and people living under tyrannical regimes and dictators, because there's nothing in it for shrub.

Iran has a democratically elected government - saudi does not.

Bush is great friends with saudi - read up about all those rights you spouted about and see how they apply in saudi.

The hypocrisy is truly stunning.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Be calm guys.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Off Topic: Ahh, the reason I joined ATS; great discussions over different views.

Anyways, I'd have to agree with budski on that. He makes a great point about other countries that are having problems, but I don't see us going there to "fight for freedom".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join