It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone interested in collaborating on a comprehensive survival post?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've thought about doing it myself, but the scope of the project is simply too much for one person. What I'd like to do is collaborative piece involving several ATS Forum members.

A list of topics would be decided on as a group, then compiled. A single subject would be assigned to each participating member to work on, and once all the information was assembled, it could be disseminated as a series of post.

I realize a lot of the information is already present here in the Survival forum, but this would be a great way to pull it all together in one place, and update it in the process.

In this format, I believe it would reach a lot more people who are possibly unfamiliar with the search feature, or do not have the time to read dozens of individual posts due to pressing time constraints.

If you're interested in lending your writing skills and knowledge, just send me a U2U, and we'll go from there.

Thanks In Advance

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey loyd,
I can't send you a U2U due to the 20-post limit.
I really would like to help with your project. Let me know how I can help. I very good with 3D design programs aswell as audio production.

new topics

join