It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Buys Russian UFO's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I was just going through a regular blog .Which i use to visit to watch ufo stuff & read some if i like it.This time i find this dude latest post talking about Russian UFO .So i just came here to know is it true? if so what the hack our gov lie to us about ufos if they buy Russian ufos from Russia!!! Is that means UFO'S are man made ?????

External Link

[edit on 28-5-2008 by 123space]

[edit on 28-5-2008 by 123space]

Mod Edit- All Caps Title

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
Is that means UFO'S are man made ?????

Some are indeed man made 123space, perhaps you find this interesting.

reply to post by spacevisitor

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The latest news that I could find about EKIP date back to 2003-2004 when the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) was going to co-partner further developments and building of this aircraft. Apparently the test flights were tentatively scheduled for 2007 at Webster Field, near Patuxent River.

www.wired.com...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The Flapjack was tested near Area 51, the clandestine military base that's been an obsession of X-Filers for decades.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Here is the Youtube video of EKIP UFO - Ecology and Progress

The latest news that I could find about EKIP date back to 2003-2004 when the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) was going to co-partner further developments and building of this aircraft. Apparently the test flights were tentatively scheduled for 2007 at Webster Field, near Patuxent River.

new topics

top topics

join