It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alien call girls?

page: 1
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Forget about 5000 an hours girls and NY governors. try 5 million an hour girls from outer space

A buddy of mine who was a financial analyst at a major investment service told me of a rumor that the worlds richest men see prostitutes from other star systems. part of the treaty between the aliens and humans is that billionaires have sex with alien women. in return they pay for Gold being delivered to nibiru aliens.
do you think this is true?




posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok SO ALIEN CALL GIRL USE UFO'S TO VISIT THERE CUSTOMERS?
HOLY CRAP !! IS TAHT SO THEY HUNGRY FOR OIL & IRAQ BLOOD THAT THEY CAN SEND GOLD AND BUY CALL GIRLS FROM OTHER PLANET




Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.




[edit on 28-5-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 28-5-2008 by TheBandit795]



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heliumboy
 


Considering you have no proof, and what you say is incredible, I think your friends are having fun with you.

Why don't you ask your friends for some proof, then bring something back to the table to share with us. In other words, why are you asking us, instead of your friends?



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy
A buddy of mine who was a financial analyst at a major investment service told me of a rumor that the worlds richest men see prostitutes from other star systems. part of the treaty between the aliens and humans is that billionaires have sex with alien women. in return they pay for Gold being delivered to nibiru aliens.
do you think this is true?



I´d have preferred you hadnt brought this up. Its a secret, you know? We want them triple-breasted beauties for ourselves.

I actually havent paid for them yet as they come visiting me, but I know a lot who do. This is the real reason our country is in debt.



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am very sorry to say that I think that this is a ridiculous topic, and sounds like it comes from some low grade sci-fi novel.



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I went alien once...

But I went back...

Love Monkeys, not just for the human race anymore...



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Peepers is no billionaire, nor a millionaire or even a hundrednaire and I got me some from the gurls from outer space. Infact they came to me and without permission went to work. I resisted of course, but, little good it did me. they do as they please. Weird but unforgettable.



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This sounds very far fetched. sorry but this is just a bit insane to believe.



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This reminds me of that movie with Arnold when he was on mars with the alien prostitutes...I think it was Total Recall :-)



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
We want them triple-breasted beauties for ourselves.


I was just about to make the following comment because the alien prostitute in the movie did actually have three breasts but another member beat me to it:


Originally posted by CosmicVegeta100
This reminds me of that movie with Arnold when he was on mars with the alien prostitutes...I think it was Total Recall :-)




But question, SF. Maybe I am way too gullible but were you being serious or facetious when you said this:


This is the real reason our country is in debt.


Inquiring minds want to know!


 


Edit: And as for the OP's question, no I do not believe it is true. But this thread did give me a chuckle.

[edit on 5/28/2008 by AshleyD]



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

But question, SF. Maybe I am way too gullible but were you being serious or facetious when you said this:




No, Im not serious about anything in this thread.

But I recently saw your pic at BTS and decided we dont need any women from other star systems here.


[edit on 28-5-2008 by Skyfloating]



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy
Forget about 5000 an hours girls and NY governors. try 5 million an hour girls from outer space

A buddy of mine who was a financial analyst at a major investment service


so by WAS you mean that he no longer works for the major investment company? if this is the case, then he is no longer bound by any non disclosure agreements, and he should come forward with his story.

however, i feel that this site is as far as a chupacabra looking hooker covered in lipstick story will ever make it.

mmmmm..... chupacabra sex... maybe after we're done, for an extra mil the chupacabra could mutilate some cows, i could get it on video, and then make even more money exposing that story.... i'll be rich!



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i have no way of knowing what 123space said. but i'd like to think he summed up what i was thinking before he got censored. =)

no, not that.

pervert.

i was referring to the topic being ridiculous.



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by heliumboy
 


Ya, and I really want to know if there are any "call guys" from outer space.

You know they must be true, because all the wives of the guys dealing with the call girls from outer space need something, too!

So, do the alien call guys get as much as the alien call girls?

Sheesh, I must be really bored responding here, but ya know, 2 way street and all!



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
No, Im not serious about anything in this thread.


Phew!

*wipes beads of sweat off forehead*

Sorry to have even asked but you never know with this crowd.



But I recently so your pic at BTS and decided we dont need any women from other star systems here.


*Says in a really deep yet androgenous-sounding voice*

Thanks. I've been working out.



[edit on 5/28/2008 by AshleyD]



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by Skyfloating
We want them triple-breasted beauties for ourselves.


I was just about to make the following comment because the alien prostitute in the movie did actually have three breasts but another member beat me to it:


Originally posted by CosmicVegeta100
This reminds me of that movie with Arnold when he was on mars with the alien prostitutes...I think it was Total Recall :-)




But question, SF. Maybe I am way too gullible but were you being serious or facetious when you said this:


This is the real reason our country is in debt.


Inquiring minds want to know!


 


Edit: And as for the OP's question, no I do not believe it is true. But this thread did give me a chuckle.

[edit on 5/28/2008 by AshleyD]


This has to be right! Arnold Schwarzenegger slept with an alien prostitute on mars and in exchange for gold, he became a governor! Damn its time to write a new conspiracy book!



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Check the men's room wall at any truck stop. If you're really lucky, they sometimes leave a meet up date and time.



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Check the men's room wall at any truck stop. If you're really lucky, they sometimes leave a meet up date and time.


Ya, so intergalactic women leave messages in truck stop restroom?

Tell us more, since you seem to be privy in the ways of alien call girls!



posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy
Forget about 5000 an hours girls and NY governors. try 5 million an hour girls from outer space


When you say "5 million an hour girls" from outer space, are you refering to the speed they travel at?


A buddy of mine who was a financial analyst at a major investment service told me of a rumor that the worlds richest men see prostitutes from other star systems.


He didn't by any chance also tell you that there was no such thing as a Sub Prime market did he?


part of the treaty between the aliens and humans is that billionaires have sex with alien women. in return they pay for Gold being delivered to nibiru aliens.


And the reason for that would be?


do you think this is true?


Um.....yeah.....sure it is.......



MR




top topics



 
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join