It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Glowing Little Man' Spreads Panic in San Carlos, Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Haha...I love hearing stories like this. Only drawback is would somebody pick up a dang camera and rip off a couple of shots or some footage?!?

But it is cool to hear when a GROUP of people have a run-in with some sort of mysterious being that freaks them out, and apparently this little guy did just that. There were accompanying UFO reports from people, so it appears the two events coincide. Hopefully the little guy comes back and somebody gets some footage.

Residents of the town of San Carlos now claim seeing a strange being, standing some 40 cm tall, with a magnetic field that kept people from approaching it.

Two people, mechanics Walter Lopez and Omar Ferlatti, informed police about the sighting of the diminutive creature whom they described in detail: the being was small, glowing and wore pants. It appeared it be protected by a magnetic field.

This incident increased the collective fear of the residents of this community of the Valles Chalchaquies even further. In recent days, a luminous object was seen in the vicinity of their town.

“Kids aren’t going out at night out of fear of the strange creature and the UFO,” claimed a resident of San Carlos in a statement to the Copenoa news agency.
Ferlatti and Lopez’s account dovetails with the one given by a shepherdess on the hills, who was startled by the strange visitor.

Source:
inexplicata.blogspot.com...

[edit on 28-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It appeared it be protected by a magnetic field?

Seems like the Aliens came here to teach us some more effective birth control methods.

Would a tractor beam be considered an unwilling sexual advancement?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Very interesting......I guess it would be nice to take pics of this creature "ahem alien"....hope its not hostile?

Keep your kids inside at night, unless you manhunt and shoot/trap it to find out it's intentions.....try a "tinfoil net" incase it has supernatural powers...lmfao....If they dont want you to know...let them know they exist by seeing them

I'd use a paparatzi technique, setup cameras everywhere on monitor/cam, as soon as the sucker comes out of its place in that area....flashes like on Britney Spears in the bathroom every secound...BAM uploaded on ATS :-)

[edit on 28-5-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Funny!

Every night i picture for some reason someone knocking on my sliding doors in the living room, I open it and there is this little being dressed in a shinny suit and how freaked out i'd be.
So, needless to say, i lock that door as soon as it gets dark.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
LOL!!!

Somebody drew a sketch of the little magnetic-force-field-covered-guy...

Looks like he's sporting a killer "Flock of Seagulls" coif...

Picture
inexplicata.blogspot.com...

Heh-I can't say I'd be running in terror at the site of something that looked like that. Although I wonder what the heck that protective field around him was composed of...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think I have found him!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

LOL---I was hoping you were going to post a pic of the lead singer from Flock of seagulls. haha

Somebody get a shot of that guy so we can compare hairdo's!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Here you go

[edit on 28-5-2008 by gauncents]

[edit on 28-5-2008 by gauncents]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

LMAO!!!YOU ROCK DUDE!!!

It's the flock of seagulls escaped mini-me on the loose!!

Star for you.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wonder if the flock of seagull gnome dude is related to the evil dancing gnome.
scary gnome

edit for fat fingers

[edit on 28-5-2008 by drift393]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

top topics

join