It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Is Coming

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Even tho, myself has seen some weird stuff like orbs, strange crafts,a large hairy beast in a garbage can: you would think that someone would have caught or found some of this crazy stuff. Where is it? No-one can track and dart bigfoot and put in a cage to examine and catagorize this new or old species. E.T has lived here for quite some time and no-one can provide proof or evidence of a living creature or space ship. The lockness monster,yetti,large squids of the deep, the megaladone or huge shark thing, Mermaids,time travel,anti gravity ships,the ark or ship and a large number of other things. But, i have gone to the city and seen some fairies walking around with hair on their chest wearing a pink spandex and some wearing a red,white and blue spandex body suit with a circle and a letter S in the middle with a cape on. At least they managed to get front page in the paper. It seems you hear about them or read about them, but thats it. Where can you go to actually see for yourself these things that are real and not made up. Few and far between or not at all. So if the end is near, at least show up and come out of hiding. The hide and seek thing is really old and tiresome and the gloom and doom is now boring. Lets change the cd or video or whatever it is, it seems to be skipping.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
Snooping around in ATS and seen your thread. Maybe threre may have been some truth to this with the threat of Ebola.

I would say that we are in the end times. The world is sick, and needs to be reset.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I guess this one didn't happen... Why do people feel cool trying to portrait themselves to others as something they're not? Many people seem to think they can just make up a prediction out of thin air or something... They're just making it up! They didn't have a vision or a revelation, they just wish they had (I can't quite understand why, as knowing when a catastrophe will happen without being able to stop it is not cool at all, but rather traumatizing). A true prophet of God would never be wrong and the warning of the catastrophe would be within the realms of warning people that if they don't change their ways, God will punish them. The whole intention was to stop it from happening in the first place (in the Old Testament) and, regarding Revelation, to let us know that we should be prepared and that we can escape Hell if we believe in God.
edit on 8-10-2014 by Emma3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
11,000 suns that burn
Mother died some time ago
A monster rode in with the tide
And stole the grooms beloved bride

Im no prophet but that is my prediction.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hello everyone , I am in no way a prophet of the Lord. I will not claim outlandish things, for I do not wish to incite fear among people.. I just wish too tell you all that I love you. I love humanity but the wickedness saddens my heart.. We have the temple of God within us, we all do.. We as a people need too keep our temple clean because if you are saved the Lord lives within that temple. Think about it, no man would enjoy coming home to a filthy house. It would bring shame into his heart.. Especially when his wife is the one too blame, because that is what we Christians are too the Lord. We are his bride and he loves us dearly... The Lord is slow too anger and very kind and forgiving.. I myself struggle too keep his house clean for I am human just like anyone else.. I have decided too give up on the ways of man.. trust in the ways of the Lord and make decisions based on spirit instead of physicality.. I care for my enemies and love them just as much as anyone else.. Just the other day at work a friend asked if I had five dollars I could loan him. . I told him no I sure don't but if I had it I would give it to him. We paused for a second and I could tell by the way he looked at me. He knew I really wanted too give him the money and expect him not too pay me back.. It wasn't that huge of a deal, just lunch money... but it hurt me because I wasn't able to. He knodded with a smile and patted me on the back and said it was okay.. I try to put others before myself because that's what makes my spirit thrive..We all should love and care for on another. I don't hate.. only the unnatural and ungodly hate.... So this being my nature I would like to share with you the dreams the Lord has given me..

When I was young I had a dream I walked outside in the middle of the night.. It was windy outside and I gazed up at the sky to see a dreadful seen. It felt so real. The moon was big and full with a planet below to its side, A planet above it and what appeared to be a New earth. Then a strong wind blew , I could see trees breaking in half in the distance.. I awoke still thinking it was real. I've had this dream three times. This last time the moon was red..

I've asked the Lord for answers to this and he has revealed that these are dreams of the last days.. I would like you to take into consideration, that this happened way before any of this nibiru/planet x hype ( if you've ever heard of it) .. For the first dream was when I was 7, The Lord has told me that I am one of many watchmen . We are chosen before birth too warn as many people too repent and ask jesus into there hearts.. I tried to convince on of my old friends too accept jesus, and helped him get out of the darkness one night and the Lord spoke too me.. I was in the middle of a spiritual battle between good and bad. In a clear voice jesus said Thessalonians 2, I jumped up and got my bible and read...

Paul's Ministry in Thessalonica
1 You know, brothers, that our visit to you was not a failure. 2 We had previously suffered and been insulted in Philippi, as you know, but with the help of our God we dared to tell you his gospel in spite of strong opposition. 3 For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you. 4 On the contrary, we speak as men approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts. 5 You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed--God is our witness. 6 We were not looking for praise from men, not from you or anyone else. As apostles of Christ we could have been a burden to you, 7 but we were gentle among you, like a mother caring for her little children. 8 We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. 9 Surely you remember, brothers, our toil and hardship; we worked night and day in order not to be a burden to anyone while we preached the gospel of God to you. 10 You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed. 11 For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children, 12 encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory. 13 And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe. 14 For you, brothers, became imitators of God's churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own countrymen the same things those churches suffered from the Jews, 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men 16 in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last.
Paul's Longing to See the Thessalonians
17 But, brothers, when we were torn away from you for a short time (in person, not in thought), out of our intense longing we made every effort to see you. 18 For we wanted to come to you--certainly I, Paul, did, again and again--but Satan stopped us. 19 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you?

Since the Lord didn't say which Thessalonians I also looked at the 2nd.. I believe he ment both..

1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for [that day will not come] until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 5 Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
Stand Firm
13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because from the beginning God chose you to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join