It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Is Coming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If it helps any, we've been getting some strange thunder up here in Everett, Washington as of 11:30pm PST. (This does not happen often)

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

JAK

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I might take out an accumulator bet on all these doom and end of the world predictions. There's so many, if none come true I'll make a fortune, if even one does come true - well I'm not gonna be that worried about losing a tenner am I.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I was reading this thread with some interest.

On Sunday (yesterday) I can say there was tons of air activity over my house in Canada (quebec). I am pretty sure there was some sort of spraying going on. I saw over 10 "crop dusting" style planes in the space of about 15 minutes. I also saw 2 very LARGE planes release huge clouds of what appeared to be jet trails but they did not act like such. They were thick and wide and dispersed themselves over the sky. These airplanes flew directly in the direction of the sun. I don't care what anyone says I know something is going on.

I read with concern about possibility of viral or bacterial poisoning.
Well for the last few weeks I have been overcome with nausea and a real tight pressure around my heart. Mostly when I lie down. I thought it was some kind of heartburn going on. Well in the last week I have been coughing and spewing up a lot of white thick spit. It comes from my chest and lungs and expelling it almost makes me throw up.

Also in the last few days i have seen 2 dead squirrels in my apartments parking lot and i also saw a skunk dragging one of these carcasses away. I have seen 2 fireballs explode in the sky. Now of course the cloud cover is too thick to see anything. At certain times in the day flocks of birds will start freaking out and screaming. I know this all sounds stupid I am used to being ridiculed about this stuff but if anyone has experienced the physical symptoms - especially that white thick spit that makes you want to throw up......please please tell me. My boyfriend is experiencing the same symptoms but he laughs at everything i say.

Has anyone experienced this??? Please people don't laugh at others concerns something huge is upon us and if you can't see it you are sadly blind.

thank you!
pumpkyn

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
hey man....
Stop and think for a while.
just think about it.... one thing is to try to find out what Nostradamus said...
Other thing is to invent a bunch of bull.
Spend your time in better things, like stoping a war for oil and world domination. Are these the real aliens ?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If the end is coming I wish it would hurry up. I'm ready to go home. Too many debts to pay and not enough money to pay them, it will be relieving to see it come to an end

Wouldn't it be exciting to have a front row seat?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
whoa! it rained for 2 days straight here on the east coast!!! The end must be near!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I can't nearly see the sun today. It's been three days that some sort of dust has covered my sky, here in sicily (italy) and now they say it's gonna rain tomorrow. Damn it people, clouds are INSIDE the atmosphere NOT outside!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by k33l
I can't nearly see the sun today. It's been three days that some sort of dust has covered my sky, here in sicily (italy) and now they say it's gonna rain tomorrow. Damn it people, clouds are INSIDE the atmosphere NOT outside!!!

I think you azre misunderstanding what some people are saying. They are not refering to a "cloud" that causes rain, but to space dust and debris. Think of it like this, it is sort of like what makes up the rings of Saturn. Please don't misunderstand me, I am not saying there is a space dust cloud, just explaining what some other people are talking about.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah that was what I meant. Sort of. So exactly if any of that bs were true, what should we be expecting exactly? Chaotic dimming of the sun?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
did i miss the end of the world?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
did i miss the end of the world?

Yeah, looks like...
but don't worry, they come around every couple of years...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I am 100% certain I can't do squat to stop it, so # it

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Lol you brought up my old post too funny but not sure why?

Where has the last 10 years gone?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Are you selling Planet X books? This goes with the Unicorn.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Probably a new record for the oldest resurrected ATS thread...

So whatever happened to this guy?

This site below appears to be a good source of info on him:

David Booth works within the Central Intelligence Agency in COINTELPRO.

About Booth, who is CIA and a fraud. His single claim to fame the airline crash, and if that plane were to be taken DOWN by the CIA, a planned assassination so the mechanical means was known, then this was a careful setup to posture him as a future psychic. Jeff Rense researched Booth plagiarism and found his entire book Code Red to be plagiarized!

The Controversial Case of David Booth

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
The Government will unleash a viral or bacterial plague on humanity to kill off large masses of people to cut down the chaos and panic.

Just take a look around, we have Ebola and host more deadly viruses about to surface.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: old_god

Hmmm. I'm going to re-read this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Snooping around in ATS and seen your thread. Maybe threre may have been some truth to this with the threat of Ebola.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join