It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Is Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are all of the current "prophets" always wrong? Yeah, sure, they can predict things that are inevitable, but I have yet to hear of or read about anyone predicting a major, unexpected event, and being correct. So why the excitement?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Tbh i dont think the world is going to "end" anytime soon

If were not blowing ourselfs up with nuclear weapons we are being attacked by asteriods and if that isnt happening we are then being ramed by alien space crafts

So many endings so little time

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
News Monday 23rd February 2004

Five hundred years ago Nostradamus predicted that 97.6% of the Earth's population would die because of a pole shift shortly after the year 2000.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by John bull 1]

Exactly what Quatrain does Nostradamus predict this?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've been following all the forums and everytime I read a post debunking the entire 'end of the world' scenario it's all great for about 30seconds until I remember that in the bible where Noah had warned everybody and they all laughed... right up until the rain started pouring down!

Remember the way in which everybody of Noah's time went about their normal everyday business right up until the rain started... and noah and his family were the only ones saved (in the region atleast).

The end is a difficult concept... It requires marcothought, and most people cannot grasp the possibility of it ACTUALLY happening, as if it has never happened before and tend to adopt a 'there's no way it could happen to me' sort of mind set.

Just a couple of ideas...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
�On 16th March 2003 G M Scallion had a vision of 2 light beings pointed down towards Earth at the Wyoming/Utah area which was red. He said this will change the World in 18 months. That date is this September.�

Please read the links bellow and see what you think.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edition.cnn.com...

It looks like the Yelowstone Caldera is becoming unstable. Sooner or later it will blows up (tomorrow, 100 years, 1000 years� who knows), and when it does that is not gonna be nice.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's kind of funny... Everyone is quoting thing;s from the bible and saying they know when the end is, But in the bible it says Nobody! will know when the end comes not even jesus the son of god who sits in the throne next to him will know. because god will come like a thief in the night.. So how is it all these other people know??...lol. Just wondering.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by kidwicked]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidwicked
It's kind of funny... Everyone is quoting thing;s from the bible and saying they know when the end is, But in the bible it says Nobody! will know when the end comes not even jesus the son of god who sits in the throne next to him will know. because god will come like a thief in the night.. So how is it all these other people know??...lol. Just wondering.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by kidwicked]

What the Bible says is that noone shall no of the Christ's return. Christ's second coming, and the end of the world are different I believe.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
the world isnt gunna end until 5 billion BILLION years later so i guess you will have plenty of time to get on with your lives....yes the sun will one day implode......leaving the solor system a freezing rock pile heck by then we probably reached the end of the universe......oh yea why did he pick antartica....and its only a week away i think they wouldve told us by then.......i hate it when they always surprise us at 3PM when the asteroid is going to hit at 3:01PM damn......or whatever that thing was..........if it is as big as that guy claims it can crack the earth not even those bastards in those bunkers are going to survive not even those bio people that kills us are going to survive.....ill stab them just before they kill us

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I ran across this site in my search for "the answer" quite frankly the end of the world thing scares the hell out of me...but it will happen one day...I only hope my wife or children don't have to go through something catastrophic.

www.2think.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Unlike most of you, this is MY PROFESSION, and i know what i am talking about. I have been reading all these astronomy related posts and cant take it anymore! NASA IS NOT IN CHARGE OF DETECTING OBJECTS IN OUTERSPACE, such as comets , asteroids...... They do detect man made objects, for obvious reasons. Therefore, it is quite clear who is full of crap when it comes to posting topics on the subject. If it was up to NASA to dedect comets such as Shcoemaker, it would not be named after the person discovering it, that is up to the organized and i say ORGANIZED amateur astronomers. In fact, none of my collegues even own a scope.
Please, spare me the preaching, the end is not comming anytime soon, get over it. There much more interesting things to talk about that are TRUE than conspiracies.

If you didnt get what i was saying, i meant that there are thousands upon thousands of well educated amatuer astronomers. How come no one told me about the impending doom if and amateur would know first?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am the great profit Sureness. I reject your prophecy thesaneone. As proof of my power I predict that there will be no world ending disasters in 2004 and that in fact more humans will be alive at the end of this year than there are now. I challenge you thesureone to a wager. I will wager 10,00 U.S. dollars that the world and humans will still be around on december 31 2004. Care to accept? Or do you fear this profit?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
HWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU ARE A GENIUS!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The End Is Coming

News Monday 23rd February 2004

Here is the latest vision from David Booth. He was talking with George Noory.

In 1979 David Booth had a recurring dream. He saw a plane take off from an airport, bank steeply and then crash. He alerted the authorities who took him seriously but could do nothing about it. Not long after a DC 10 took off from Chicago, banked steeply and crashed killing all passengers, exactly as in Davids dream.

In March last year David started to experience another recurring dream. In it he is viewing Earth from space as a large dark planetary object comes up from beneath the Earth and collides with the South Pole. Then he sees huge explosions on the west coast of North America.

He says it looked too big to be an asteroid and it wasn't a comet.

He says he thinks it will happen after 8th June 2004. Venus going into transit is a sign.

He is 100% certain that the World's Governments know that there will be a huge calamity soon. There is no possibility that he is wrong.

I listened to David Booths interview on Jeff Renses program...this guy makes a lot of claims that you have to question???
rcoreyn

Source for the following article- www.rense.com...

David Booth's April 20 -
May 20 Tragedy Window
5-16-4

Comment
From ffup ffup
5-21-4

David Booth's May 20th deadline......came and went with a whimper. Please don't have that liar on again.

-----

The following excerpt is from Mr. Booth's 'Final Radio Interview' conducted by Jeff Rense on April 12th, 2004...

D. People, if they want to really start worrying? Start worrying about between April 20 and May 20... the world's going to change, you know, in the next, you know, 40 days.

J. Forty days. Let me ask you to be as specific as you can. Forty... well thirty days, April 20 to May 20. Thirty days.

D. Yup.

J. Ten days from now make it forty.

D. Yup.

J. A lot of people are going to die?

D. Oh, absolutely. Beyond the shadow of a doubt.

J. Man-caused casualties?

D. Absolutely.

----------------

J. In the next 40 days, from April 20th to May 20th, a lot of people are going to ...have matriculated out of here.

D. Oh, absolutely.

----------------

J. Nuclear? Biological? Earth changes? Volcanism?

D. Then... then we're touching, you know, on something that, you know, that, you know, I'd honestly tell you, you call me back, you got my number, I'll call you back and talk to you. And you know, you never asked me this before, you know that. The other day when we talked, I would have gladly told you then, but then when I tell you, you'll understand why, you know...

J. That's fine.

D. ...I can't talk about it.

J. I respect that. We'll talk. Okay.

J. Is there anything you can see that would change or alter or otherwise subvert what you project to happen over the next 40 days?

D. Oh, no. It's a foregone conclusion and everyone knows it. Everyone knows it. Everyone in this world knows it. Every government knows it, every church leader knows it, every major broadcaster knows it.

J. So I guess then, I'm not going to push, demand, pry or do anything other than have to leave it at this. And people will make of it what they will. And if nothing happens by May the 20th, then you folks can all say, well, he was wrong. And whatever else you want to say. And that's, I'm sure, fine with David Booth.

D. Oh, absolutely. These are scary times we live in.

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by rcoreyn]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Try this Bible Code website, which designates predictions with specific years, based upon the Code written within the Torah 3,200 years ago. Everything to date was found to occur just as predicted. Try the future years. (Best webpages on the site are "Torah Code" "End of Days." From Torah Code, click on any year.

www.onealclan.com

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcoreyn
J. So I guess then, I'm not going to push, demand, pry or do anything other than have to leave it at this. And people will make of it what they will. And if nothing happens by May the 20th, then you folks can all say, well, he was wrong. And whatever else you want to say. And that's, I'm sure, fine with David Booth.

D. Oh, absolutely. These are scary times we live in.

www.rense.com...
[Edited on 2-6-2004 by rcoreyn]

Guess what May 20th came and went....what happened????
Guess he was wrong

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
hollywoods latest blockbuster seems to have done the trick,didnt some of the gloom and doom merchants once believe we were really batteries??

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe too much of what David Booth has to say.. Here's a copy of an article from Rense.com

On September 11, 2002, my wife, Amitakh Stanford, published a paper entitled Nibiru and the Anunnaki by posting it on her website and thereafter on other websites. This was entirely her work, from start to finish, although I typed the final product from her handwritten manuscript. In April of 2003, the article appeared in Xee-A Magazine, which was sold through newsagents in Australia and on line.

Shortly thereafter, she decided to withdraw her name from the article and use her pen name of "D.M." Under the moniker of "D.M." this article, along with others by her were posted on several different websites. Many have openly inquired who "D.M." is. Amitakh had hoped to remain anonymous, however, distressing events transpired that have forced her to reveal her identity to her readers.

Amitakh has been forced to go public because she received a copy of David Booth's recent book entitled Code Red: The Coming Destruction of America, which was published by Wayne Green and bears a 2004 copyright.

Much to Amitakh's chagrin, about 90 percent of her article Nibiru and the Anunnaki was copied by David Booth on pages 70 to 86, much of it paragraph by paragraph, word for word, including identical capitalization and other diacritical marks, including some typographical errors that he actually re-produced! David Booth did, however change Amitakh's Australian spellings of words to American spellings.

This is a vast, nearly total usurpation of her work. It is a flagrant case of plagiarism by David Booth.

Full Story

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
well its the 9th now so we are all safe

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
beautifull clear sky here in Seattle, sun looks normal, no dust or weird sunset colors, I seriously hope the real AB reveals himself he needs psycological help

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" -- Chicken Little

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join