It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Is Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
For hundreds of years we have always had crazy people who have said the end of the world would be on (insert date here)...guess what? We are still here...I have heard about some asteroid being on a collision course with earth around 2012, but to say that 97.6% will die, and all these other theories is ridiculous. Anyway, hopefully we will know when the end is coming, if it does in our life time in order to prepare for it..

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey! Well, if some apocalypse is going to happen soon, better for us! Why? Because, if this apocalypse is anything religous, then, we will all be in a better place soon...right? Well, most of us..

-wD

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
For hundreds of years we have always had crazy people who have said the end of the world would be on (insert date here)...guess what? We are still here...I have heard about some asteroid being on a collision course with earth around 2012, but to say that 97.6% will die, and all these other theories is ridiculous. Anyway, hopefully we will know when the end is coming, if it does in our life time in order to prepare for it..

Why are we alwasy getting so caught up in ATS about our own demise. Live life is what I say.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Why are we alwasy getting so caught up in ATS about our own demise. Live life is what I say.

Yea...we all have to die someday, even if most of us don't realize it until we are right there...it is a miracle that life exists to begin with, might as well have fun while we are here, worrying gets you nothing but wasted time and trouble.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Luke 21:26
Men's hearts failing them for FEAR, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The word "FEAR" in the Greek is Phobos. Phobos is a moon of Mars. Prophecy?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
2.4% will survive; is that not a better chance than winning the lottery? i always new that one of these dayz i would win something.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I've got my shotgun and lottery ticket!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've heard many theories on the pole shift.

Not too sure that I believe this one.

Also, try to come up with more original topic titles than the blunt "THE END IS COMING". Oh NOES!!!!11

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think there will be nothing left but cockroaches and ATS!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I cannot believe the date on this post and see all the things that are unfolding right now in the universe. This deserves a little closer look. stevequayle.com...
www.enterprisemission.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
yup live life, that's what we are here to do. we all have to die someday right? but it would hella suck to die in an explosion that i never knew. one moment when i am on ATS, next moment, nothing of me left.

and what the hell west coast US..that just sucked

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone

Five hundred years ago Nostradamus predicted that 97.6% of the Earth's population would die because of a pole shift shortly after the year 2000.

Really? Never heard that one, and read many of Nosty's predictions, several different books worth, and not one that I know of said this.

On 16th March 2003 G M Scallion had a vision of 2 light beings pointed down towards Earth at the Wyoming/Utah area which was red. He said this will change the World in 18 months. That date is this September.

G.M.Scallion said a lot of things, and not to many came true as of yet. At least not the last time I looked, I followed his predictions for a bit.

Russian observatories know of a large number of incoming objects from space.

Got a link for that?

He is 100% certain that the World's Governments know that there will be a huge calamity soon. There is no possibility that he is wrong.

OK, this I KNOW, no one can ever be 100% EVER. It just doesn't work that way, I don't normally diss someones predictions, but claiming 100% just is fooling themselves, and there is ALWAYS a possibility for error.

The Government will unleash a viral or bacterial plague on humanity to kill off large masses of people to cut down the chaos and panic.

Hmmm...I did have a dream that could coincide with this one. Drempt once that the UN was driving by my house, and I was scared they would see I was home because they had some sort of plague and it messed up thier minds, so I put my youngest son in the attic and told him to hide, someone would be coming for him.

The UN had spotted me through the window. That is kind of spooky, but, I do have a lot of faith in my Gov in these instances, and faith in mankind, something along these lines would just be plain EVIL.

If anything they would either just not tell us, and then try to cope after, or they would tell us, and let mass chaos ensue, they most deffinetly wouldnt kill us off...I mean come on. And besides, we would all be dying already, cause the date is rather soon, dontcha think?

I am fairly confident that my own safty senses would be going nuts by now if something was coming and I was in mortal danger.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
I cannot believe the date on this post and see all the things that are unfolding right now in the universe. This deserves a little closer look. ]

Well, you know, this could be the original source of where some of these these rumors got started too, take that into concideration.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I heard this interview. The problem is: so many people have been predicting the "End of Times", (and looking for it the last 2,000 years, especially after Jesus Christ was reputed to have died), that every little sign, or weather change becomes ominious.

I heard this interview (I love listening to Coast-to-Coast, it is my addiction, but I try to find an even balance. Be watchful, be informed, enjoy life, and accept even if it does happen? I cannot control it.

[Edited on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

[Edited on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
G M Scallion's predictions are a bit of a joke. You can go here to see some and you will see that he is mostly wrong.

By the way, he specifically said in an interview ...

'It was telling me that no vision I see is 100%. Everyday, depending how we interact with the planet, events form a chrysalis. When I just see a color image and the other two screens are washed out, I then say that the probabilities are extremely high that this event will happen. That's how I make forecasts. I only make forecasts when I see full color.'
Source

So that 100% stuff is just a load of crap.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Scientist have said that if a meteor was on a collision course with earth they would need to know 3 years in advance to do anything, so if they know an asteroid is going to hit the earth by 2012 they would have plenty of time to divert it..Don't think an asteroid is going to appear out of know where we will most likely see it ,we have alot more equipment to detect this type of thing than we did just 5 years ago.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Honestly why do any of you care about this, if it happens we are all f@#ked anyway.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
There will be an impact of some entity from space sometime in the future. Alot of prophecy thats been around points to this fact BUT the number of people dying is way off! And being able to predict the exact date is impossible! The most people that are predicted to die for example in Revelations is a third of the Earths population, which would be 2 billion. But they dont die from an impact but from war.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The End is Near?

Good i can't f-ng wait, it's about time!

XL5

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well if it does happen and you don't have a plan or survival stuff, then why not just go hunting for ATS member for a big party. That is if you don't have ppl you'd rather be with. LOL take over a night club or mandarin!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join