It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unusual repeating dream - need your input

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ok for the past 8 years i have had this dream once a year around spring
goes like this
husband and i are driving in our local countryside looking for a book shop, we come across one on the edge of a country road, we both go in and i ask for a book called the mysteries of the catheral by fucanelli, the lady in the shop told my husband to stay there and she took me into a back room and as we were about to go through another door she hands me a bag of white powder and told me that i would need this, we then go through the door to a room with a sofa and a chair opposite which had a dark haired older lady sitting in it with an air of authority about her. i sat down and she asked me if i knew what the word 'antigen' meant i said yes but really was not too sure the other lady that brought me through handed me a black doll, she said it was a black madonna and as she spoke it came to life in my hands, i wanted one, she said that i would get one in time but now i had to go and i woke up.
thats it every year its the same and after a bit of looking i found that there is a book by that name but i never found a copy not sure what it is about
any ideas about the antigen comment can any one help me out
thanks
jess

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dreams are many things, all rolled into one.

Focusing strictly on the "antigen" part - there's the medical term antigen having to do with proteins that fight allergies and such ... but ... since dreams often mix literal symbols with the allegorical (example a doghouse in a dream might appear as a house built in the shape of a dog) ... it's worthwhile to also check "anti - djinn" which is pronounced the same way as antigen.

Just my 2 cents - for free of course.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

thank you
so that would be like 'anti spirit'? a djinn is some sort of spirit yes?
never thought of it that way
i thought maybe it had to do with blood
but i am not very good at dream divination

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by craic.n.up

I don't to dream "divination" either. I use an ecclectic, quasi Jungian approach to my own dreams.

Anyway, Djinn (aka genies) originated in ancient Arab culture as "demons". www.digital-brilliance.com...

Over time, the whole concept of djinn changed, both over time and between various cultures. en.wikipedia.org...

If the dream ever "disturbs" you; psychologists and psychiatrists work with people who suffer from repeating dreams. If the dream does not disturb you and doesn't affect your daily life then don't worry about it.

It is heavy in black magic elements (symbols rather), voodoo and such, so, if you've dabbled in those areas now or in the past ... your answer may lie there.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

never dabbled in black magic or voodoo would not know where to start
its just annoying that i cannot figure it out i dont think it will go away till i do
i am not a catholic so dont know what the madonna is about...could be isis or some say nephys

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by craic.n.up

Dreams combine a lot of stuff; archtypes, allegorical vs. literal associations, repressed memories, symbols, and often contain elements of whatever we were doing just before we went to bed/sleep. Since you say it's the 8th year, perhaps try to remember back to that year and what you were doing with your life before that first dream started. You might also consider the timing, is there any family birthday or other celebrated annual event at the same time of year you have that dream?

Dreams are fascinating. The subconscious uses dreams to help us accept or realize things in our conscious mind.

The Black Madonna is used in many cultures and since Jesus and Mary were semitic (spelling? - no spell check here) - they were portrayed in their natural racial skin color by the early church up to or through the medeival period. Isis and Nephys can't be ruled out either; though, your text stated "black madonna" so I'd be more inclined to think early Christian church, gnostic, or even modern day usages of the black madonna in Santeria, or many other less common religions. There's even a country (forgot which one - Poland? Czechoslovakia?) that associates itself with the black madonna.

I can't find anything on the book you mentioned: "mysteries of the catheral by fucanelli".

Have you discussed your dream with your spouse and what does he say?

I'm afraid that's all I know that might help you in your search.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

hubby not interested thinks i am nuts anyway
what is the black magic symbols you reconised will you explain them please
only different thing that happened in 2000 was i joined co-freemasonry

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

forgot to add i found a ref to the book by accident a few years later when i read The Zealtor by mark hedsel

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Okay, now I have a firmer idea where you are 'coming from' with this last clue, "The Zealtor by Mark Hedsel" and your having joined co-freemasonry at the time this 8 year series started. And did you read Hedsel's book at that time as well?

The first book you mentioned MIGHT be available in bookstores that specialize in out-of-print books. It's nearly a hundred years old.

I think you've solved (answered) your dream here on this thread. The rest of the way is your own to find.

There's more to "Zealtor" than just a book title ... it's also a lower initiate grade in a specific sub-order - think Aliester Crowley (spelling) and you might get it.

I won't be answering the question about the symbols as it is now obvious to me that it is for YOU to find on your own.

All in all, thank you for an interesting and enlightening topic!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

read the book a few years after the dream started.
but thank you you have made me think of the dream in a different light,
i always throught that the bag of white powder was flour (ha) or drugs (which i never touch) but now i think i know what it may be . thanks again

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It means you want a child.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I believe you are looking for Fulcanelli and he wrote Le Mystere des Cathedrales. He was also considered a master Alchemist which could be significant with the powder you describe.

Maybe your dream is asking you to look into the blood line of Jesus as antigen is a amongst other things a protein that is missing for people with RH negative blood. Supposedly this blood is pure and alien in nature. It doesn't mean that Jesus carried it of course but with your reference to the Black Madonna, white powder and antigen it seems to draw to some conclusion to look there.

Of course I am probably way off here but just my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

join