It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you help humans build a new world after 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Let's face it. Most of us here are more or less awake. We know what is going on. We know what is to come. All those predictions about 2012, End Times, Rapture, etc are not just an empty talk. If they were, none of us would be interested in these topics. We are interested in these topics because we feel that there is something about them. We know it. Like Neo in the "Matrix" - what we know, we cannot explain, but it's definitely there.

Until now, the topics of this board were 2012, End Times, and Rapture.

Now, I'm taking this one step further.

Will you help humans build a new world after 2012? Would you take care of those who are left and lead them to build a new era - and era without negative energy?

Or would you turn away, considering humans worthless and incompetent, and pursue your own interests?

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
if people need my help to build a new world i will help them without doubt. as long as im not being ordered around if you know what i mean.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by alienseeker]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Yeah I guess I would

I would as honestly as I could try to help the Children understand that we are more than our Tech and more than our Wealth or the car we drive " Even though I love my BMW " uuhhmm sorry

I would only try to bring back certain types of Tech and try to live more with nature than against it!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienseeker
if people need my help to build a new world i will help them without doubt. as long as im not being ordered around if you know what i mean.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by alienseeker]

That is indeed true. As long as we are not being ordered to.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Probably not. Why would a new world be better? We would be back at destroying everything like we always do in no time. It wont take 5 minutes until people start fighting eachother over the best location to take a dump...

I know whats wrong with the world today.

Its us.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Probably not. Why would a new world be better? We would be back at destroying everything like we always do in no time. It wont take 5 minutes until people start fighting eachother over the best location to take a dump...

I know whats wrong with the world today.

Its us.

Yes, it's sad, but I have to agree. The peace won't hold. Humans will find a way to make new wars - it is inevitable.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Yes, it's sad, but I have to agree. The peace won't hold. Humans will find a way to make new wars - it is inevitable.

I imagine that a few hundred years from now, if humans are still around, they'll be saying that alien contact was inevitable too.

There's a lot of things in this life that are inevitable - Change is also, one of them.

Who is to say that we can't change?

Who is to say that we cannot be done with our petty indifferances?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'd certainly help to rebuild a new world and new society. But it is a case of what happens, what we have to rebuild and who is there to rebuild it.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Perhaps the question you put, OP, will be a cause of that change.

I for one feel it's nessecary to help humans rebuild after 2012 (or any particular SitX), but the methods with which we rebuild are going to be under very harsh criticism.

We've never really had to do this sort of thing - re-building on a massive scale such as this is not something to be taken lightly.

If i have a chance to voice my opinion, if i'm still alive and people are willing to listen to me, i feel it will be nessecary to emphasise that we are not 'rebuilding', but simply 'building'.

Our advantage will be that of hindsight, something we currently lack, it would seem.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
To sum up;

Whatever happened to the notion of "Building a Better Tomorrow"?

Did we run out of money or something?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Corporations happened. Progress has slowed just so extra funds can be rinsed from our pockets. Other countries are more advanced than the west in both spiritualism, technology and mental awareness. Its quite sad how progress has been halted for the sake of money.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The plans are already in the works. What is left of mankind on the earth in those days are on the fast track recovery schedule.

This is due to the 1000 year rule of the christ. You'll be suprized how quickly society, maybe not as you know it now, gets up and running again.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The plans are already in the works. What is left of mankind on the earth in those days are on the fast track recovery schedule.

This is due to the 1000 year rule of the christ. You'll be suprized how quickly society, maybe not as you know it now, gets up and running again.

Yes, but as we both know, Michael, when the 1000 years period will end, humans are to face wars and disasters once again. It will all repeat again - on a higher level next time - but it will repeat.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
It will all repeat again - on a higher level next time - but it will repeat.

Only because we allow it to.

Every single day i look at the news i'm reminded of the fact that there are problems in the world that are going un-noticed, that the media can only keep up with so many different stories...

Those problems are not going to go away just because we ignore them.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's kind of sad to think that there's even a question to the answer. Of course I'll help to rebuild if a situation X occurs. I think a better way to look at it is what can we do now that can help the now. It's easier to think of some apocalypse like scenario where everything is culled down to a minimum, and humanity must rebuild, than to live in the now and look at both macro and micro solutions to the problems that surround us.

Humanity is tenacious, as long as humans exist, we will try to survive by any means necessary. In such lies our destruction, as even when we live rather comfortably, we continue to collect/fight for what we want by any means necessary. The cycle can be avoided, once we stop making needs out of desires.

Rant aside, yes, I will provide whatever I can if society needs to be rebuilt. Hopefully it would be more focused on peace and prosperity than our present society.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

No, actually. Let me break it down for you.

The reason for the 1000 years of Peace under the "Christ" is so that the "souls/spirit" beings that have not been accepted nor rejected can grow up in a world without confusion. After the 1000 years then those that were not found worth NOW to be reincarnated into phsyical bodies are again alowed. They are rasied up under clear understandings, and then they are given the choice to follow the truth or be tempted by the liar.

Don't forget this is a long running epic story. Upon the "Cross of the Christ" the acting planetary prince "the devil" sir named "Caligastia" was disthrowned out of power. So when Caligastia and his first officer are defeated as the "antichrist" and "false prophet" around 2012 they will be able to be removed as an infuence off the planet totally.

the belief that there is a "good" and "bad" balance within the universe is a false understanding. This story is all about cleaning up the planets in a system and bringing the worlds into the "Light and Life" stage of existance.

Please pick up the Urantia book!

after the 1000 years of peace under the christ the world will undergo a dark time, however this dark time is only 1/3 a lifetime totally. It severs as the "last call" for evil on this planet and it is a grand failure.

I could tell you volumes about that story, but really there's no point because we all are in the middle of this chapter. Get your heads in the game and be here now.

However here's a sneak peak at the next chapter. A beautiful world, all peaceful, and a cracked open vault of dead souls and the lie of the liar. A young person finds a story that contradicts the story that is being told upon the earth. The liar takes his first victum by saying that the "beings of light" that are in power over the earth did nothing to help those that had hid themselves away from the great rath of war. The liar's story doesn't include the truth that those in the vault were the one's that distroyed the world and nearly distroyed mankind 1011 years before hand.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Frankly I think 2012 is a bunch of nonsense. But just in case the Muslims do manage to get enough nukes by then to bomb the world into the stone age (which they so zealously want) then answer is no. If humanity is so weak, incompetent and feminine to let that happen, it should not be rescued.

new topics

top topics

join