It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro's Obama Endorsement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The Los Angeles Times

Castro writes for the Communist Party newspaper – Granma. This non-endorsement endorsement was in the Monday edition – Castro calls Obama "the most advanced candidate" in the race. (That's the English translation as provided by AP and Reuters.) For more - read the article.

Castro’s endorsement joins those of the FARC terrorists as well as Hamas .

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Is "advanced" the same as "progressive"?

I think we all knew that Obama was the most... ahem... "progressive" candidate that's ever run for president.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I would have expected Castro to support Obama, him and Chavez and Ahmadinejad...

I'm surprised they are not here campaigning for him...

Of course if Hillary was the front runner, they would probably support her. They just don't want a Republican...

Friends of the Left and all...

Semper

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Freaking Gosh! Has Barry even responded to this? He can't possible be pleased with these endorsements can he?

Sounds like he is being set up for a fall. Who goes after and/or wants these types of endorsements? It's just politically insane. If I were him, I'd denounce these endorsements immediately - wait - that would take balls. What is he doing about this?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I'm sure that Barry's Secretary of State, John Kerry , would have no problem stopping by for chats with Castro. Afterall, John Kerry had unauthoriezed 'negotiations' with America's enemies, in France, while we were at war in Vietnam. Castro would be just fine with him, I'm sure.

Yes ... Secretary of State John Kerry. The name is being floated.

Doesn't that just make your blood freeze?

*Savor the hate, Obama 08*

[edit on 5/29/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Oh no, Kerry as Secretary of State!

Does that mean we'll have to pass the "Global Test" every time we as a country want to do something?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i don't think these are the only leaders of countries that are saying "well you have been ruled by a regressive president for 8 years, and 2 out of 3 of the candidates for the next presidency look pretty regressive, obama's the only one that seems to have the sense god, or allah, or whoever, gave him." i think it's a widely held belief. by the way, progressive is diplo-speak for "not a freakin' war monger".

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

And I doubt it very much if any national leaders are saying "You've been mis-guided for the past 8 years. Hopefully now, life will be better for you. Btw, we have no stake in this election whatsoever."

new topics

top topics

join