It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Welcome the Trungent!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Nature is full of destructive forces here on planet Earth alone, ranging from tornadoes, earthquakes, tidal waves, disease, and baby vomit, yet all may pale in comparison to the phenomenon we are yet to discover. For all we know our governments might have just radioed through to a group of extraterrestrial beings, which are in fact intelligent, immortal, invisible puffs of nerve-gas pumped from volcanic sludge-pits, and invited them to pay us a friendly visit. Even in this current day and age, we still hear numerous accounts of strange, never before seen happenings. Although, we must take into account that often unknowing people exaggerate their reports of “something weird”, when what they are witnessing is in fact something well documented. Remember, that jelly-like substance that is falling from the sky is not edible….it’s napalm.

While there still is much we have to learn of this wondrous universe, the streams of knowledge currently known to top-level officials are still not filtering down to the average public. How are we civilians supposed to prepare for catastrophic events such as a cosmic electrical rice-storm when we do not even know they exists, let alone the fact that it is due here on Tuesday. One destructive phenomenon in particular, a natural force of immense power, is virtually unknown to the common person, and that could be our greatest downfall. Well, it is now time to welcome ‘The Trungent’.

www.geocities.com...

This sounds pretty serious.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"The trungent sucks in sound"

Who wrote this piece. Doesn't seem very reliable, with that line being the most blatantly ignorant snippet from the whole piece. Sound is vibration...

But anyway, I don't think this is meant to be taken serious since it is under the header "Weird Rants"

I donno though, any other sources that talk about this?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by avingard

None that I can find. My "fiction" meter is spiking on this one.

edit to change "BS" to "fiction"... here's a line from top level URL at the relevant site:

Join with us as we try to speed up the flow of absurdities and crap

beyond the back fence

[edit on 28-5-2008 by tjack]

[edit on 28-5-2008 by tjack]

join