It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucia reveals the 3rd secret of Fatima

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hi this is a email i received in regards to the Last secret of Fatima.
Unfortunately i cannot trace back to the source of the email however i have emailed the person in question to provide me a link of where this was obtained and when it was revealed, in the meantime while i wait for a reply if anyone knows where they can find the source please post it here or reply to me via
u2u .

To my knowledge the first parts of the 3rd secret of Fatima were revealed to the public around 2001,
en.wikipedia.org...
but despite what sources may say the whole secret was not disclosed, what remained was the "last part" of the 3rd secret told to Lucia, which was sealed by the pope and remained hidden due to the nature of the prophecies and what effect it may have on the general public.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From

.com>
Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 6:17 PM

Lucia reveals the 3rd secret of Fatima

The Church has given permission to reveal to the people the last part of the message. The Blessed Virgin appeared to three children in Fatima , Portugal , in 1917, this is a proven fact; one of these children is still
alive, her name is Lucia, she is a cloistered nun and lives in a monastery in Portugal .
Lucia disclosed the message for the first time to Pope Pius XII whom, after reading it, he sealed it and stored away without making it public. Later Pope John XXIII read it and, in the same manner as his predecessor, he kept it out of the public eye because he knew that once revealed; it will bring desperation and panic to human kind. Now the time has come, and permission has been granted from Pope John Paul II to reveal it to the children of God, in order not to create panic but to make> people aware of this important message so everybody can be prepared. The Virgin told Lucia: "Go my child and tell the world; what will come to pass during the 1950's - 2000's. Men are not practicing the
Commandments that our Father has given us. Evil is governing the world and is harvesting hate and resentment all over. Men will fabricate mortal weapons that will destroy the world in minutes, half of the human race will be destroyed, the war will begin against Rome , and there will be conflicts amongst religious orders. God will allow all natural phenomenon's like
smoke, hail, cold, water, fire, floods, earthquakes, winds and inclement weather to slowly batter the planet. These things will come to pass before the year 2010. "Those who won't believe, this is the time," your beloved mother told you, "those lacking charity towards others and those who do not love thy neighbor like my beloved Son has loved you, all, cannot survive. They will wish to have died, millions are unimaginable, they will come, and there is no doubt our Lord God will punish severely those who do not believe in him, those who despise him and those who did not have time for him I call upon all of you to come to my son Jesus Christ, God helps the world but all of those who do not show fidelity and loyalty will be destroyed" Father Agustin, who lives in Fatima, said that Pope Paul VI gave him permission to visit sister Lucia who is a cloistered nun (she does not leave the monastery nor is allowed to receive any visitors).

(cont.)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
(cont)

Father Augustin said that she received him greatly overwhelmed and told him: "Father, our lady is very sad because nobody is interested in her prophecy of 1917, though the righteous are walking through a narrow path, the evil ones are walking through an ample road that is leading them straight to their destruction, believe me father, the punishment will come very soon." Many souls will be lost; many nations will disappear from the earth. But, in the middle of all these, if men reflect, pray and practice good deeds, the world can be saved. One of all these, if men persist with its evil, the world will be lost forever. The time has come for all to pass on the message of our Blessed Lady to their families, friends, and to the entire world. Start praying, to make penitence and sacrifices. We are at the last minute of the last day and the catastrophes are near. Due to this, many that were far from the church will return to the open arms of the Church of Jesus Christ . The joining of the churches will result in one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church ; England , Russia , China , Jews, Muslims and Protestants. All will return believing and worshiping God our creator, in his beloved Son and in our Blessed Mother Virgin Mary". WHAT AWAITS US??? Every where there will be "Peace Talks", but punishment will come.
A MAN IN A VERY IMPORTANT POSITION WILL BE ASSASSINATED AND THIS WILL PROVOKE THE WAR. A POWERFUL ARMY WILL DOMINATE ALL THROUGH EUROPEAN THE NUCLEAR WAR WILL COMMENCE.
This war will destroy everything, darkness will fall over us for 72 hours (three days) and the one third of humanity that survives this obscurity and sacrifice, will commence to live a new era, they will be good people. In a very cold night, 10 minutes before midnight , A GREAT QUAKE will shake the earth for 8 hours. This will be the third signal that God is who governs the earth. The righteous and those who propagate the faith and the message of the Lady of Fatima SHOULD NOT FEAR, DO NOT BE AFRAID. WHATTO DO???
Bow your heads, kneel down and ask God for forgiveness because, only what is good and is not under the power of evil will survive the catastrophe. In order for you to prepare and remain alive I will give you the following signs: ANGUISH........ AND IN A SHORT PERIOD THE EARTH QUAKE WILL COMMENCE... THE EARTH WILL SHAKE....The shake will be so violent that will move the earth 23 degrees and it will return it to its normal position. Then, total and absolute darkness will cover the entire planet... All evil spirits will be mingling around and free, doing harm to all those souls that did not want to listen to this message and those who did not want to repent. To the faithful souls, remember to light the blessed candles, prepare a sacred altar with a crucifix in order to communicate with GOD and implore for His infinite mercy.... All will be dark; IN THE SKY A GREAT MYSTIC CROSS will appear to remind us
the price that his beloved Son had to pay for our redemption...In the house the only thing that can give light will be the HOLY CANDLES... Once lit, nothing will put them off until the three days of darkness are over. Also, you should have Holy water that should be sprinkled abundantly on windows and doors. The Lord will protect the property of the chosen ones.. Kneel down before the powerful cross of my beloved Son, pray the Rosary and after each Hail Mary you must pray the following: "Oh God forgive us our sins, preserve us from the fire of hell, take all souls to heaven, specially those who are in more need of they mercy. Blessed Virgin Mary protect us, we love you, save us and save the world". Pray 5 Creeds and Rosary which is the secret to my Immaculate Heart. All those who believe in my words go and take the message to everyone.
(cont)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
(cont)
DO NOT FEAR. FEAR NOTHING DURING THE LORD'S GREAT DAY.
Talk to all the souls. now that there is time, those who keep quiet will be responsible for all those souls who will perish in ignorance.
All those who pray humbly the rosary will have the protection of heaven and those who are bound to die I will help them die in peace and they will be holy when they enter the other world. I wish all my children to attend mass every first Friday and every first Saturday of each month, to confess and receive Holy Communion and in doing so, save the world from its TOTAL DESTRUCTION.WHEN the earth shakes no more, those who still not believe in our Lord will perish in a horrible way. The wind will bring gas and it will disperse it everywhere, then the sun will rise. Maybe
you will survive this catastrophe. Do not forget that God's punishment is holy and ONCE IT HAS STARTED YOU SHOULD NOT LOOK OUTSIDE, UNDER NO
CIRCUMSTANCE, GOD DOES NOT WANT ANY OF HIS CHILDREN TO SEE WHEN HE PUNISHES THE SINNERS.... All this encompasses with the writings of the Holy Scriptures..
Read on the New Testament: Luke: 21 - 5:121, 12:19 , 20:20 , 29:33 Letters
of St Paul 3 - 8 - 14 Isaiah 40, 1:5:9. You must understand that God allows all this to happen. The Pope and Bishops are now awaiting another message that speaks about repentance and prayer. Remember that Gods words are not a threat, but good news...Please reproduce these pages and send them to all you know so we all can have the opportunity to repent and be saved. We do not know if those receiving this message believe or not in GOD, but think that if you are receiving this message is for a reason!! Maybe the Creator is giving us the chance to be saved, no matter what
religion or creed. If you don't believe in this message at least send it to others, it costs you nothing. To all those receiving it, they can have the opportunity to judge for themselves. Remember, we can avoid a great deal if we practice the Commandments that our Father God left us. There are 10 simple things, that if we all put in practice we can obtain God's pardon.
*LAST SECRET OF FATIMA *
world....
in good terms with GOD, though we never know when we will be leaving this
Independently of any Creed or Religion, is better to be prepared and be
LUCIA REVEALS THE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA *

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA is false.

The Third Secret is still locked up and will remain that way until much to late in the game.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like Revalations to me, only more descriptive. Also, it put me in mind of a South Park episode where somebody died, went to Hell, and wanted to know why, since they were christian, were they in hell?, the answer was that the Mormons were the only ones who had it right.

On a more serious note, the mention of earthquakes at this particular time (china) makes me think this email you recieved is not genuine, rather based on current events in the world.

In my opinion, without the help of the children of Fatima, I agree that the world is messed up and headed for disaster around just about every corner, war, earthquakes, political unrest, volcanoes, general violence and distrust of governments, global warming ( which I think is a natural occurence sped up by human activity) , as to the possibiblty of an important leader being assasinated, that could well be on the agenda, people are already saying if Obama is elected he will wind up assasinated. So maybe you can see why I think the timing of this particular email, without proof that it is actually the words of the living child of Fatima, is simply based on todays events.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Usual catholic fearmongering. You have to fear enough so you can't see the parasites and their powerplays at the head of the church and you have to fear enough so you submit to their ritualisms and dogmas. It's all bull#.

The fact is Lucia was a kid back in 1917 and I doubt she could even formulate a text like that, no matter who told her. And she has been locked up all her life so nobody has access to source. What those people back then saw is a mystery, some say it was a UFO, who knows, but the point is there is too much noise between the event and now to take this sort of thing seriously.

I guess my point is this: Bad things will happen, they allways do, it's just life. Getting into an apocalyptic mindset only plays into the hands of sociopaths that want to push us back into a dark age where overfed priests and bloodthirsty nobels ruled the world. Don't fall for this old trick again. Do not buy into the apocalypse in such a way that the people of the world's judgement gets clouded by fear and that it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Fatima is just a catholic church cash cow, it might as well be vegas.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that information. Whether that is truly the last secret or not. If you have read the bible, majority of that is in there. GOD is in my life always. Over these past 8 months something has been "switched on" inside of me to read the bible. I have always wanted to but, never have for various reasons. Whatever the reason is I am so thankful that I am reading it. I will be prepared spirtually and physically for the events to come. Everyone has the freewill to make that choice or not.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It does indeed sound suspiciously like the earthquake predicted in Revelations 6:12-14

"I watched as he broke the sixth seal, and there was a vast earthquake; and the sun became dark like sack cloth, and the moon was red as blood. Then the stars of heaven appeared to be falling to earth - like green fruit from fig trees fuggeted by mighty winds. And the starry heavens disappeared as though rolled up like a scroll and taken away; and every mountain and island shook and shifted."

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guided
Thanks for sharing that information. Whether that is truly the last secret or not. If you have read the bible, majority of that is in there. GOD is in my life always. Over these past 8 months something has been "switched on" inside of me to read the bible. I have always wanted to but, never have for various reasons. Whatever the reason is I am so thankful that I am reading it. I will be prepared spirtually and physically for the events to come. Everyone has the freewill to make that choice or not.

Not a problem, im still awaiting a reply from the person who sent me this email
I spoke to her briefly on the phone last week in regards to the email but she said she would have to contact the person in question on where they obtained the last part of the secret and if it was in fact the genuine part of the secret that was never disclosed. She is now on her way to berlin so i should be hearing back from her soon. Thanks for your replys peeps

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JOINTHERESISTANCE

her name is Lucia, she is a cloistered nun and lives in a monastery in Portugal .

Sister Lucy passed away back on February 13:

www.fatima.org...

Please look at this, here a similar message upon the one on this thread may have been based, apparently there are several versions on the web, this one is from 2005:

journals.aol.co.uk...

This is a fake, sorry.

Kai

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Kaifan]

Edited to clarify previous edit

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoonieSkoba
It does indeed sound suspiciously like the earthquake predicted in Revelations 6:12-14

"I watched as he broke the sixth seal, and there was a vast earthquake; and the sun became dark like sack cloth, and the moon was red as blood. Then the stars of heaven appeared to be falling to earth - like green fruit from fig trees fuggeted by mighty winds. And the starry heavens disappeared as though rolled up like a scroll and taken away; and every mountain and island shook and shifted."

That might also describes what happens after a volcano errupts.. like this one:

www.geology.sdsu.edu...
The stratospheric cloud of dust also contained large volumes of sulfur dioxide gas emitted from Krakatau. These gas molecules rapidly combined with water vapor to generate sulfuric acid droplets in the high atmosphere. The resulting veil of acidic areosols and volcanic dust provided an atmospheric shield capable of reflected enough sunlight to cause global temperatures to drop by several degrees. This aerosol-rich veil also generated spectacular optical effects over 70% of the earth's surface. For several years after the 1883 eruption, the earth experienced exotic colors in the sky, halos around the sun and moon, and a spectacular array of anomalous sunsets and sunrises.

World history provides a smorgasbord of things that can be interpited as being "suspiciously like revelations #". They said similar things when the black plague and aids hit as well.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
While it is highly unlikely that this is the third prophecy. I cannot help but be amazed that Catholics accept that a message delivered by the Virgin Mary via an acknowledged miracle should be suppressed.

It was clearly stated that it must be delivered to the people of the world.

That this message should be suppressed by the decision of the Popes of Rome, who in their infallability have decided to override the Virgin Mary's will and silence the message for the good of the people, seems like an obvious violation of any principle of humility, whether you accept infallability doctrine or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

This thread of the Third Secret of Fatima pick up my curiosity since four different relevant reasons:

- The prediction here described, that supposely is part of the Fatima revelation, started to circulate as an apocryph letter, never signed by Sor Lucia, only since the end of the 1990's, and as far as I know it does not have any support by the Catholic Church.

- This prophecy contained in an anonymic letter, that I knew almost then years ago, is not officially recognized as part of the original message of the three secrets of Fatima by the Vatican, official custody of the Fatima prophecy. Let me repeat this, as far as I know, this prophecy has not been yet accepted as valid for any Catholic Authority and remains in deeply investigation specially concerning its actual origin.

- In fact prominent members of the Roman Catholic Church Jerarchy, like the Bishop of Lima Peru in 1999, one of the countries in which it circulated more, publically discredited its content on a TV Panel saying that it was not officially accepted as trully.

- The third secret of Fatima points primarly to a terrible circumstances that were going to surround the role of the Pope, with great danger to his life that it is currently accepted by many experts, as a possible prediction of the attempt of Assasesination against S.S. John Paul II by an international Complot promoted by the Soviet Union leaders. This was officially published by the Vatican after the death of the previous Pope.

If you want to know and understand more about the actual meaning of the message of Fatima pls refer to my thread created on this same forum of ATS at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or if you prefer chk my thread at BTS about the mission of Benedict XVI in the incoming so hard conflictive epoch of the following years and that also includes an extensive discussion of the Third Secret of Fatima:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I challange the author of this thread to show a clear evidence, that is to mention who in the Catholic Church is supporting the autenticity of this prophecy as part of the Third Secret of Fatima. If this person does not know if it is really part of it I suggest it politely to take care of it, to investigate a litle more about the credibility of its sources since it could be a fraud, or even more to ask directly with a Catholic bishop or priest. Anyway I only want to warn you that the information that I have at hand concerning it does not have a good aspect not to create a scandal.

I am a psychic that usually publish in the dreams forum of BTS , is you want to chk my profile and know more about my accomplished predictions pls chk them at :

and

Thanks to let me express my doubts about this publically,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/4/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

I challange the author of this thread to show a clear evidence, that is to mention who in the Catholic Church is supporting the autenticity of this prophecy as part of the Third Secret of Fatima.

The author of this thread is not claiming the prophecy is true, he is just asking for comments on what he found, he doesn't have to prove anything to you, because you, as we all, are one more soul on the trip, you are not over anyone, say, you feel somehow that you are better than the others?

I am a psychic that usually publish in the dreams forum of BTS , is you want to chk my profile and know more about my accomplished predictions pls chk them at :

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

This says it all by itself, how sad..

As i am very new here, i will not get into a fight, seems to me that you want to grab attention and hijack the thread, i may be new here, but that is wrong anywhere else, so, can someone who has more authority here do something about it ? at least i hope the mods are aware of this and do something.

Kai

Edited for typos

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Just the fact that she was forbidden to talk about her predictions for the by the Vatican is proof enough to me that the Catholic Church is no friend of humanity. If these messages were given to her by the Virgin Mary for the people of the world, what right did the church have to put her in seclusion and keep the secrets until "they" saw fit to disclose the information. The Vatican needs a lesson in humility and as far as I am concerned, perpetually showing their true colors as they repeatedly break the laws of the 7 mortal sins as set out by them.

1.Pride......continually pushing their faith and views on people as if they are the one and only voice of god. Keeping secrets from the people of the world until they see fit (if ever) to disclose to the world

2.Lust.....look at the church's history involving sexual abuse which they keep quiet .....has anyone of these abusing priests ever been convicted in a court of law and served jail time?

3.Greed.....how much gold and priceless art has the church stolen over history. Back in the day it was all about $$$ and power.

4.Wrath.......look how many civilizations the CC has wiped out, and people killed in the name of the church and God for being heretics......inquisition etc.

you get my point. They are hippocrates. They can't even follow the rules they set out as they seem to think they are above any law.

How can we ever know what the REAL Fatima sisters messages are? since they have been kept from us by the Catholic Church.

7 deadly sins

Believe NOTHING the Catholic Church tells you!! They are full of lies and deception and do not have anyones best interest at heart, only their own.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Yeah, nothing good comes out of them in reality, i have seen lots of times how they really think and feel about the people that trusts them with their souls.

This happened to my best friend, when his baby daughter was born, he went to the church with his wife, only to be taken out by the priest because the little girl was doing noises and some people feel bothered by her.

When i was 16 or so, i went to a church to help with some work there, as i was handling some tools, the priest came angry at me because he didn't wanted me to do that at the time, he insulted me with any word you can imagine, as if i had done something very wrong, i left.

When the father of one of my friends passed away because of lung cancer, the father that was supposed to help him and stuff, didn't attend because it was too early and he said something about going after breakfast, when he arrived, he wasn't allowed to go inside, since he had passed away a few minutes earlier.

Of course i have seen them on very cool cars and having houses and stuff, i even went to a house of one of them as a family visit, and guess what, all kinds of wines, tequila, beer and very pricey stuff there, he even asked us to taste different wine bottles and i felt like all this church thing was a very big lie and nothing more.

And this is just my experience, my guess is lots of people have seen more than this, as with the sexual thing.

I do believe in God, and that there are several things that we don't know, most of the actual meaning of everything, actually, but i truly believe the catolic church is not where the answers reside, and if they do know, is only at the top levels and is hidden because of personal interests.

Kai

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted by the angel of lightness
I challange the author of this thread to show a clear evidence, that is to mention who in the Catholic Church is supporting the autenticity of this prophecy as part of the Third Secret of Fatima. If this person does not know if it is really part of it I suggest it politely to take care of it, to investigate a litle more about the credibility of its sources since it could be a fraud, or even more to ask directly with a Catholic bishop or priest. Anyway I only want to warn you that the information that I have at hand concerning it does not have a good aspect not to create a scandal.

seems to me that you want to grab attention and hijack the thread, i may be new here, but that is wrong anywhere else, so, can someone who has more authority here do something about it ? at least i hope the mods are aware of this and do something.
Kai

Edited for typos

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Kaifan

Believe NOTHING the Catholic Church tells you!! They are full of lies and deception and do not have anyones best interest at heart, only their own.

Hi,
I dont want to hijack this thread, that is completly out of my scope, my observation comes from the fact that there are ways to confirm the information previously to disclose it in a so public way, that it is also important to follow if the intention is actually to inform, avoiding the risk to discredit unnecesarily any institution without solid base.

Concerning the commentary about the supposed lack of credibility of the Catholic Church, in words of QBSneak000 , let me express my complete rejection to use information that is even not confirmed in any way, to start a witches hunting against any religious organization, it does not matter to what denomination we are talking.

That is in my opinion xenophobic, creates a so low impression about the ethic of who gives such a acid critic, is also lack of respect to the beliefs of the Catholic readers of ATS , lack of objectivity and anachronic, we are not still living in the time of the protestant-catholic prosecutions and intollerance of the XVI century.

Thanks for your atention and to allow me to express my opinion.

Anyway if somebody here share with me the impression that the prophecy here disclosed does not look very authentic or the level of seriousness in the discussion is not the ones you like to have about the amazing topic of the Prophecies of Fatima you can visit my own thread about the same subject,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/4/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

and as far as I know it does not have any support by the Catholic Church.

Let us keep in mind that on these days, we can't trust anyone, specially the ones who have been keeping the truth about that letter for years and years as QBSneak000 pointed out, how could i believe anything they say when clearly they are hiding the truth from us? a truth they are not allowed to hide, or are they?

that I knew almost then years ago,

Now that would be interesting to know, how do you learned about that?

is not officially recognized as part of the original message of the three secrets of Fatima by the Vatican,

Same as above, they could say anything they want, simply we can't know and probably will never know what was on that letter, if it does exists at this time, they could go out and say, look here it is, this is what the letter says, and still we can't know if that is true.

Let me repeat this, as far as I know, this prophecy has not been yet accepted as valid for any Catholic Authority and remains in deeply investigation specially concerning its actual origin.

They know what the true letter says, they don't have to do any investigation because nobody will be working on something that they know it not real. Also, they don't care, if you go ask them about something this big, you will get a PR answer designed to stop you from thinking about it and stop bothering with difficult questions, nothing else.

Just to stop quoting, i'll say this, Catholic Church authority is a game, not real, the only way they can have influence is because of the public, as politicians do, anyone is afraid to say or do something that makes them look anti religion, you know this is true, we have seen it thousand times, nobody goes out on tv and with a big smile says "To hell with the church, i don't believe in that stuff" or have you seen someone doing it? and yet, we know they don't really abide by the church rules.

True religion does not has anything to do with politics, lies, secrets, "misterious ways" and things like that, true religion is about shining, about feeling happy, about enjoying life, about learning, about understanding pain, suffering, good feelings, bad feelings, about being wiser everyday, not about learning some stories without understanding anything and keep from asking your "difficult questions" because somebody told you so, when in fact he doesn't know either or can't be bothered to tell you, ha ha, how sad is that isn't it?

Kai

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Every one has the right to their opinion as I have myself in my previous post and as you have in yours. As for the "information that is not confirmed in any way", again only my opinion all you have to do is look at history to see the truth of my point.

I personally don't agree with any organized religion that makes man the intermediary between God and his people. Man is fallible and to that end untrustworthy.

As for my statements towards the CC, I could say the same thing about big corporations and governments. I suppose its also because of my own experiences with them that I feel this way.

People have free will and will make their own choices on what to believe and I respect that as I do your feelings and beliefs in your post.

But I concede and retract my last statement and edit it thusly

"I believe nothing the Catholic Church tells ME!! I believe that they have lied and deceived ME."

I do appreciate your opinion and comments and I was not trying to start a "witch hunt".............(interesting choice) Just sharing my opinion with the right to free speech we enjoy. No one has to believe anything I say as gospel. Again everyone has free will to believe what they want.

There are many threads here at ATS where people share their opinions, for or against, ideas, religion, politics etc. many good debates have come from them. Im sure if you were to do a search you will find many threads debating the CC or any other religions pros and cons. Are you planning on visiting those threads as well to say the same thing to them as you have said to me?

I just wish religions would practice what they preach for once.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join