It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush compares today's IRAQ wars to World War II efforts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Bush compares today's IRAQ wars to World War II efforts

News Link

President Bush, linking the wars of his tenure to the deadliest one in history, is asking the country to commit anew to postwar rebuilding.

In an address for Wednesday to more than 1,000 graduates of the U.S. Air Force Academy, Bush frames their futures by drawing back to the World War II generation. He links the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to postwar Germany and Japan six decades ago.

"America has assumed this obligation before," Bush said in prepared remarks released by the White House. "After World War II we helped Germany and Japan build free societies and strong economies. These efforts took time and patience, and as a result Germany and Japan grew in freedom and prosperity and are now allies of the United States."

The result, Bush says, was "generations of security and peace" in the United States.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by 123space]

[edit: clipped quoted content to character limit]

[edit on 28-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So we official going towards 3rd world war.So we already make Russian to fight with Georgia .China we already poshed in war by creating earth quick

visit the link for the full news article

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
dear god do these people really believe we create earth "quik"s??

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

dear god do these people really believe we create earth "quik"s??

Here is the thread read your self & tell me what you think about it now......Earthquake in China is HAARP.WWIII

So guys get ready i think before 2012 its going to be world war. No election for usa its going to be Marshal law one possibilities is assassination of Obama it gives good opportunity to bush administration's to force it here in america if any one have any question on my statement i am ready to provide you proof !!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
ok ill have a crack... what are you basing your predictions on... or are you just repeating the same drivel that the idiots in the UFO forum write about?

top topics

join