It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My job - hanging by a thread - going going going...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well I guess after 8 years of project management something had to go pear
shape!!

I had a very high level project, not the first, but serious non the less. To keep it short, an electrical engineer did some work, not a plain electrician - an engineer. Well he screwed up BIG time and being the project manager it was my ass on the line.

So if i am not on as much please know i am not gone but simply "away" for a bit and hopefully not too long. I need to get through this as i have a little bay girl and a house etc.

Well, all my friends, please hold thumbs and pray. If you are a friend and are atheist, just hold thumbs

See you all soon - i hope!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hey Shearder, I will be thinking of you. Hope to see you floating around again soon. In the mean time ...
take care..

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Shearder my friend, regardless of what happens, there is a silver lining to every cloud.
We'll be here for you buddy.
AD

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Take care of yourself and your family. I'm hoping that things work out for you. See you soon!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

awww, that is sad. I hope things go well for you faster than you think. Good Luck with everything. Hopefully, you won't be gone to long.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hi all

Thanks for all the support. Well I have made it through without serious incident

I still have a job!! That is the most important thing for me. This has been sorted out and i am flying high once again!

Thanks again to all my friends!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
YAY!!!!
So happy for you buddy!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

I am so incredibly happy you came out unscathed! Congrats my friend!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That is very good to hear! Can I relax my thumbs now? It's getting hard to type! (chuckle)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
That is very good to hear! Can I relax my thumbs now? It's getting hard to type! (chuckle)

Yeah LOL you can relax your thumbs
Thanks Deson!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
I am so incredibly happy you came out unscathed! Congrats my friend!

Thanks SO much Lombozo!! It means a lot coming from such a good friend! In fact, ATS is like a real family just scattered all over the world and the internet just makes it possible to communicate daily!

I really appreciate the support and i am honored to be called a friend by so many on ATS!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
YAY!!!!
So happy for you buddy!

Thanks AD - that is really appreciated. I really was uncertain about the outcome of this scenario purely because I was the project manager and that means i am accountable no matter.

However, and not to get too lengthy, accountability is not limitless and i followed the right processes and I was able to beat their witch hunt!

Anyways, it's behind me now but i DO "see" the types i work for - if you know what i mean.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You are the Tops my friend, very good to hear that the job is still paying the bills.
Take good care of yourself, and I will catch you soon.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks so much Antar. The job is definitely still paying the bills

Thanks for the well wishes and we shall chat soon! You are also a good friend.

new topics

top topics

join