It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrerstrial Drugs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
my theory is that aliens put drugs on this planet in an attempt to lead people away from god. i think that aliens work for satan and may possibly wind up being the antichrist. it really makes since if you think about it using knowledge of various conspiracy theories. i mean if someone were to try to convince me that they were god, they would have to have higher status than just a politician or just an ordinary human claiming to be the ressurected christ. the bible says that people will be deceived and what better way to deceive people which is what satan basically does for a living. so why would it seem unlogical that he would get some entity such as an alien race to make such a bold claim? thats a bit off topic so ill just say, why would god, the creator of the earth, put something on earth that could lead someone away from the faith and destroy lives and homes? i think the aliens (working for satan) did it.

Thanks for the laugh! I assume you're not serious.

Like MrBender said, there are two schools of drug use. One is attempting to escape reality and trying to understand it (that is a very black and white view of drug use but I think it works).

Psychedelic drugs are a must misunderstood philosophical, spiritual and religious tool. The reason the government puts so much money into the "War on Drugs" is (amongst other things) they want to keep us stupid.

Nothing is on the Earth by accident, humans have evolved along side hallucinogenic plants for many thousands of year. We are meant to use them.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join