It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colors seen in the sky thirty minutes before the earthquake in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Colors seen in the sky thirty minutes before the earthquake in China

www.liveleak.com

This video was shot minutes before the devistation in China. What could be causing the sky to turn colors?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have no idea what this could be. I am new to this website, so I was just trying to get a general idea what yall think.

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
No way. OzWeatherman said emphatically they were iridescent clouds. Just a higly improbable coincidence it happened 30 minutes before quake.
I certainly believe everything emphatically the Oz man says.
All hail to Oz.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Light reflecting through water molecules which split the light into a color spectrum.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yup. Ice reflection through water molecules. Nothing to see here. Move along. Don't be a neely nelly. You science guys rule. Us earthquake light guys are nuts.
Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Someone posted this thread a couple of weeks ago, they claim it is HAARP

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is: what are the atmospheric conditions (i.e. humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, etc...) that allow for water vapors to form these pretty rainbows. I'm having a hard time pulling up data via ye old 'wiki' site and other meteorological-related tidbits from China.

[edit on 2008-5-28 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Some countries have weather weapons and systemic weapons... were they used there? Maybe. But I doubt it would create that kind of thing that far off... 450 km off the epicenter... nothing to see here.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What about the actual people who lived there and said it was (the quake) was man-made, I don't have references right now, and I do realize on a site like this it is almost required.. but I'm sure you have a few seconds right now to try and find something about it while I write this out here.

[edit on 5/28/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
i havent posted ina looooooong time but i read this and i do have a theroy remember the quake that made the mississipi flow backwards? and how rocks were glowing from them rubbing and whatnot this might be or might not be realeted

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The relatively new Scalar Electromagnetic weapons utilize a new type of electromagnetic waves called "longitudinal waves" or "scalar waves." These wavess are beamed from giant scalar interferometers through an electromagnetic web called the "Woodpecker grid".

These powerful interferometers were promptly nicknamed "Woodpeckers" because of the characteristic sound of the chirped signal when received. That is, the received signal made a "pecking" sound much like a woodpecker’s beak hitting a block of wood.

Two scalar antennae together along with the computers to control them, make up a scalar interferometer, and according to Col. Bearden the Russians have hundreds of such installations already. These interferometers are called "Tesla Howitzers." They can deliver a giant blast of energy to the distant target site, true "action-at-a-distance".

Where the two scalar beams cross each other is called the "interference zone," and in that zone a dazzling array of effects can be produced, so many that it boggles the mind. And these longitudinal waves can go right through the earth!

Ten countries have this scalar technology.

Crop circles, Glowing Orbs, and Scalar Interferometers

Scalar interferometry may explain many unusual phenomena that are being sighted. Two immediately come to mind, the glowing orbs that are being seen in the skies around the world, and the crop circles. Both phenomena could be easily accomplished with the new scalar superweapons. Balls of plasma flying through the sky at phenomenal speeds may well be the "marker beacons" of the scalar weapons. Marker beacons are created for fine tuning the aiming of the devices. Air Force jets were recently sent aloft from Edwards AFB to chase two just glowing orbs. After chasing them a while, the orbs simple vanished. That is to say, the scalar beams creating the orb were turned off.

By feeding a graphic pattern into the aiming software such a plasma ball could be made to trace out that pattern, at the distant interference zone (target zone), making the standing crops fall over, creating a crop circle. Remember there are many modes and effects of these weapons. They are really the engineering of reality itself.

How to induce an Earthquake with a Scalar Weapon

Take a convenient fault zone or a set of them and focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements).

Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wiki description:

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon, similar in appearance to the aurora borealis, that allegedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity or volcanic eruptions. Scientific evidence for the presence of lights is sketchy, given that there are few references documenting the phenomenon

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
In the other thread I showed these very distinct figure 8 patterns which are in one of the videos. What does it mean? Who knows.. But the figure 8's are very obvious..

Just for reference the thread with this discussion can be found here:
TOPIC: Clouds in China prior to Earthquake Possibly Haarp?
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

These are the images I am talking about:
Original

Figure 8 patterns shown

Another original

With figure 8 patterns shown

-ChriS

new topics

top topics

join