It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you tired of Religious Zealots hijacking your threads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

Lol @ your European slang, how bout them CHAVS?
Work is over now though, right? If it's not, congrats to you, you have an office job, better than breaking your back all day moving heavy boxes.

Bigwhammy, I agree.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
first of all.... us (zealots) stupid word.... anyways us zealots are not the only ones who interfere in threads... athiest do it too..

now God teahces this..

" Love thy God with all thy heart and love thy neighbor as thyself "

How on Earth brother can you take those teachings to an insane degree?

also people who worship football on sundays take that to an insane degree, communist take their creed to an insane degree....

this can work for a number of groups and souls.....

God bless you.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

i did my back in years ago my friend, as a groundworkers labourer and door to door salesman floggin rubbish

david

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

there are also rules of decorum, and atheists hardly ever hijack threads around here...mainly because most of us are gone or hardly visit

honestly, the primary hijacking involves people going off topic with a religious message...threadjacking in general is wrong, regardless of the message.

threadjack a post about bigfoot with a story about peanut butter corporations trying to rule the world? that's just as wrong (though a bit more humorous) than a religius person threadjacking a thread that has nothing to do with their intended message.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

But to the religios person, religion may play a part in it for them.

I still have'nt figured out why all the hostility towards Christians from you guys. I know you may say that atheists aren't hostile towards Christians, it's the other way around, but that simply is'nt true, just look around, you will see way more Christians getting called names and ridiculed for there beliefs than atheists.
Atheists start threads about "Top 10 ways to prove god is fake" or "Watch Ziegiest, it proves Jesus is Dumbledoor" or some goofy jazz like that. Then you guy's start crying about how christians are doing this or that in a thread, when you clearly start a thread that is meant to attack our beliefs.
You guys won't let us believe what we want in peace, and you know what, your persecution only feuls our beliefs further, Yeshua said this would happen, so you are contributing and further proving what we believe

Great work Atheists

-Jimmy

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Your seeing the light clearly now jimmy. They LOVE to dish it out but man they cry like little babies when comes back at them. :shk:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join