It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of King Solomon or King Solomon’s ring

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Things will be found when God is ready for them to be found and not any sooner.

Grandma

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Great post.
I always knew of the story, but kudos for the written data.

Grandma that is an interesting stance or theory about the ark and ring being sent away from earth. I know they will do that some times...But my personal theory was it is in the possession of the NA-EU secret groups. They make sure to keep those relics hidden. But what made you come to those conclusions, if you dont mind me asking?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma
reply to post by LDragonFire

First of all I have a big problem that God would want the demons to have ANYTHING to do with building His Temple. It was considered holy!

The legend is that Solomon forced the demons to do his bidding in building the temple, perhaps this is why the temple was latter destroyed, it's difficult to understand the mind and sometimes will of God.

Was there a ring, maybe! Does it still exist.....I surely hope not!

I can see your point here, the power of this ring and other things boggles the mind and if they were to be used by someone who is Evil, well we all would be in trouble.

Originally posted by Grandma

I think if this ring did exist, it is no longer here on the earth. As with the Ark of The Covenant. These things held the Lord's power and I believe He took them back.

I disagree with you here, I do believe they do exist. The main questions I have are they really lost or do the PTB wield there power secretly.

I also think there will be a lot more discoveries found now. People well see that King David and Solomon were real and were devoted to their God. I think there will be major finds that will prove Christians to be right.

Grandma

Can you explain why you believe there will be new discoveries and what types of discoveries do you think they will find?

Thanks for the replies!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

AJINOFTHEFIRSSTARS:

I just feel that because the ring, the staff of Aaron, the Ark of the Covenant all were things that held the power of the Lord. I just do not believe He would have let them fall into hands that would use this power for wrong. I think when the Temple was destroyed the last time all these things were taken back to God in heaven.

If they are still on this earth then I do not believe they have been found or they would have been talked about or shown to the public, Now there is a good chance the Ark may be in a temple in Ethiopia. Anyway, there seems to be some truth to the tracing of it ending up there. However, the priests will not let anyone in the temple so there is no way of knowing for sure if it is there. I guess I am about 50/50 on that idea. If the Ark is there I hope they keep it under wraps as it holds a very dangerous power that no man should have on this earth again. The desire to use it for evil would be too great.
The same with Solomon's ring and keys. They were given to those people during those times only. That is why I don't believe they are here or they are here and not meant to be found. At least not yet.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

LDragonFire:

I do believe that the ring and the Ark are real. I am just not so sure they are here on this earth at this time because of the power they hold. Would God want them to fall into the wrong hands? If someone had the ring don't you think they would use it to where it would be hard for everyone not to notice that something odd was happening here. As I posted earlier the Ark may be in Ethiopia in a small temple there. There is some proof showing that the priests of the temple in Jerusalem hid the ark and during the night took it away so it would not be stolen along with all the other plunder. They seem to have taken it first to Egypt and then on to Samaria I believe and from there to Ethiopia. It is quite an interesting story and I guess I half believe it might be true. The priests who guard the temple will not let anyone in to see the ark so there is no way of knowing for sure.

I think we are coming into a new age of enlightenment and that God is going to show us more of His treasures that are still hidden away. I think we are close to the end times and maybe people who are not believers will become believers if there is more proof for them to consider. That is why I think we will find more treasurers. I feel there is a lot more to discover in Egypt. Anyway, it is my belief maybe, nothing will come of it.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I had heard some mention of some "Game" that the angels are playing. Google seems to missing a lot of this info now lately.

This so reminds of this along with our more everyday games like this we play collecting tokens and powers etc. I had also heard or read somewhere that certain members of Islam also wear some ring supposedly made from a piece of a meteor that destroyed some town.

Myths legends and possibly extraterrestial games, it's all fun and games for someone. I just recalled Underdog's ring and his power pill.
I just watched a video where he mentioned the jews or the elite taking some type of powder that has a connection to gold and or longevity..interesting coincidence anyway.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I had heard some mention of some "Game" that the angels are playing.

Nah, not much of a game left. 90 per cent of the good puns were used up within a year after this given language was lain. The thing is that we are at a stage in biblical "history" where things are like they were as in the time of Noah. And sure, angels and demons are at play, they pull their strings in some cold war truce likearms race. Not a game at all, more like the neverending story about to end for good...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Grandma

I agree. I believe the "original" Ark is in Ethiopia. I am aware of the priest, I even have a picture of him(in a book). I like your stance but even though it may appear wicked and God has been backstabbed plenty of times by different civilizations, He has he trusties still around. They can hide anything anywhere and with computers a Human can hide something "nowhere". I agree it is definately hidden far from "mankind".
As for the meteor, if Im not mistaken the "bin bin" im not sure if I spelled that correctly, is a meteor-stone. You should youtube that and you will discover amazing things with the correlations with 911. Ancient Kemetic and Egyptian people wore a different meteor-stone. It is found in a part of the desert where the whole "ground"is this weird kind of glass. ***Just a weird side note, when 'test' nuclear bombs in deserts, the desert floor turns to glass also***thats weird the blast is similiar or...?
As for other relics, there are so many things from sacred bells that create "forbidden, and holy" vibrations allowing angels to present themselves with ease, there are scriptures of "utterances" which allows one to command reality with just 'uttering' a few words the exact way it said by the writer some thousand 'ages' ago, there are alot of things these nations look for when they plunder the most sacred places of earth.
Great posts

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The Key of Solomon the King: Clavicula Salomonis, is a grimoire that is associated to The Seal of King Solomon and is believed to be written by Solomon himself.

Here is the online version of the grimoire:

Treasure up, O my son Roboam! the wisdom of my words, seeing that I, Solomon, have received it from the Lord.

Then answered Roboam, and said: How have I deserved to follow the example of my father Solomon in such things, who hath been found worthy to receive the knowledge of all living things through (the teaching of) an angel of God?

The Key of Solomon

According to legend, the demons - which Solomon commanded to build the temple - prophesied the coming of Christ and the crucifiction. The "Testament of Solomon" discuss this in much detail, the subject matter was excluded from the Old Testament due to the controversial nature of what Solomon writes about.

In the New Testament, Jesus states he is "Greater than Solomon" (Matt 12:42) when exorcising a demon. According to scholars, this was Jesus referring to the Testament of Solomon and his authority over demonic forces.

Both New and Old Testament make reference to excluded books and stories from the Bible - especially Lilith, Adams first wife.

The Testament ends in the forlorn of Solomon and his eventual insanity after conjuring a Pagan god. The demons managed to take an administrative position and thus, Solomon, lost his influence.

Wiki - Testament of Solomon

The Testament of Solomon (English translation)

[edit on 23-11-2008 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

the difficult point is that man actually cannot tell evil from good, since God's rule is different from man's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join