It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Mood Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
A very interesting website that, I am sure, some might enjoy.

Daily Mood Alert

P.S. I originally wanted to post this in "Skunk Works", but every time it landed on the "conspiracy" board - and I really don't think we are dealing with a conspiracy in this particular case. :-)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hmmm.... I was reading the site and the first thing that popped into my mind was that it was a updated version of the older Biorhythms cycles. I find it interesting on the fact that the creater left himself several "escape hatches" in case it doesn't match reality. At last the creator of the site didn't state that it was guaranteed or infallable.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I found it to be extremely accurate (I made sure I checked various dates retrospectively) - and I don't usually consult websites for "predictions" of any kind.
Furthermore, another person notified me that she found many dates (also retrospectively) spot-on.

Anyway, I came back to post this snippet from today's "alert" (valid for MAy 28 and 29):

"One of the most unsettling elements of Moon/Uranus alignments concerns the way it is able to affect ones appreciation of what constitutes as normal and reasonable behaviour. In fact Moon/Uranus alignments are prone to bizarre, out of character, eccentric, or perverse expressions of behaviour, and this may tend towards extremes. Indeed it is fair to say that many of the more heinous and brutal of murders, including mass shootings or otherwise extraordinarily severe killings usually occur around the time of a Moon/Uranus alignment. It seems that the forces unleashed at this time are enough to tip even previously law abiding citizens over the edge in a quite spectacular manner."

(More about that on the website.)

I must say, though, I am most surprised - and not a little ticked - that this was moved to the "chit-chit" area... and I don't usually mind where my posts end, as long as it is appropriate. (Which is precisely why I didn't want to post it in "skunk works".)

I mean, there are so many prediction (not just "prophetic") threads on ATS right now - and they are based on speculation.
So is this one, I suppose, but at least it has a firm foundation: a website that explains exactly how it works and why.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Tell you what. In all honesty and fairness, I'll hold off judgement until I do further research on it. My gut feelings say no way, but I could be mistaken too. Sound fair?

new topics

top topics

join