It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ring of Power The Movie (With Link)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MASH_DADDY
Nice post dude

I have watched all but part 13 and 23 as they weren't showing up in the search results, a very good documentary that explains pretty much everything..especially someone new to ATS and wanting to know about the Illuminati, NWO, Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, Egyptian symbols, Freemasons, The Jew Zionists, Nazi's, & talks about A LOT of things and so much of it is true, everything starts to make sense. Not very much debunking to do on this one, besides many would get tired after part 10 I would imagine. But definitely worth watching.

I can't believe how evil these men truly are...Do you think it is really true that the Rothschild's have 500 trillion ?? I don't know if I really want to believe that
.. Its all about wars, as long these filthy rich tyrant bankers are in control there will be never ending war and famine.

You can find thoose clips you missed here Ring Of secrets

We need to AWAKEN people in our everday lives, the cook'c, bakers, candlesticks makers, the police, the millitary.....

It's up to us to save the world. # anyone who wont awake, you need to concentrate on the ones who will

AMENSTOP

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by babylonstew

Originally posted by jackinthebox
If you have the time, I highly recommend putting this video high on your list. It really ties together one enormous chunk of the realm of conspiracy.

ill second that statement
only watched 1st vid so far, over 2 hours worth, but, Oh my god
i used to be proud to be british, now im not so sure

Be proud!
Lets take them down and redifine whats it mean to be british!
Or amaerican!

I'm a US Marine AND I WILL NOT STOP< I WILL NOT STEP DOWN> YOU HAVE TO KILL ME!!! IMPRISON ME AND I WILL MAKE AN ERUPTION FROM WITHIN> THE NWO WILL FAIL, THE NEW RENOSANCE IS COMING
PACE AND LOVE FOR ALL!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I've watched the movie before, I don't know how accurate it is, but it's pretty interesting. It's pretty long and took me like 3 days to watch it all.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Be careful all those who have viewed this video.

Remember a whole truth is the truth. If one part of a proposed truth is false then it is not a truth and never will be.

Believing in something means to know it entirely. You can not believe 95% of something or anything for that matter.

According to this video the Americans were fire bombing the Japanese cities in the second world war and according to this video the Japanese bombed Pearl Habour out of desperation. Historical lies. Facts and records prove what really happened.

This video is thought provoking yes but not truthful.

Take care earthlings

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hi guys.

A heads up from the Terms and Conditions for future reference

1i.) Videos: While we do allow video embedding, as long as the content of the video meets the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

Please make sure you put some description in of the video's you link to.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just finished watching the whole thing.... Took some time but Im glad i did!

Posting so that this thread goes back to the top of the list and hopfully people will watch it. I put it right up there on my list. Again don't know how truthful everything is.. and its going to take a lot of reaserach... but i think that all the basics such as the company ties between the Bush and Bin Laden families, the Bush family laundering money to the Nazi's through New York etc. is going to be true.

The whole thing resonates as being true in my 'gut'. Everyone will always debunk these videos and pick faults which I admit may be there.. but for me what it comes down to is what you feel.

I see all the death and destruction in the world, the mis-managment and distrubution of wealth and medical supplies etc. and feel hatred. When I watch these videos I feel 'safe' in the fact that as long as there are people who feel the same and rally against the sources of evil... there is hope for salvation.

It all comes down to personal belief.

Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist Adeendum
End Game
Obama Deception
Ring of Power

My power '5'.

Peace and Love

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
500 trillion? what a joke.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've seen this movie twice, once a few years ago and then again last year. This was one of the movies that took me from fence sitter to full on "conspiracy theoriest", hehe.
If anyone has a spare 4.5 hours, I would highly recommend this movie, skeptics and fanatics alike.
I would also recommend Ring of Power 2-Monkey Blood. It really gets you thinkinging and links several popular theories together. S&F!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hi all,

I personally found this movie very enlightening but got torn apart when i posted it on unexplained-mysteries.com a bit ago. (That was my first conspiracy / mystery site i joined until i found the top dog, ATS)

Does anyone know where the producer got his information from?
Hopefully links to a website?

Many Thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
%100 percent this videon nailed it!!!
How can we get copies to burn to disc?

I use the SoThink Video Web Downloader from here:
www.web-video-downloader.com...

This version is for Firefox but I think they have a version for Internet Explorer also. It's free. All you do after installing it is go to the URL of the movie you wanna download and you will see the icon on your toolbar flash. This means it knows there is a video on that page and is ready to download. Simply click the icon to choose a name for the video and save it. A new window/page will open up to display the download status as it downloads.

This can be used for any type of internet video, windows madia, AVI movies, Flash movies ect.

I normally watch the video as I download it but it isn't necessary. Just keep the download status page minimised and you can go about your browsing.

After you record the movie, just burn to disk normally.

OH BTW BOTH VIDEOS ARE CURRENTLY DOWN AS OF THIS TIME

[edit on 17-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join