It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ring of Power The Movie (With Link)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi I'd like to get anyone's thoughts on this movie. I tried to type 'Ring of Power' in the search and much to my surprise found nothing. Opinions Please... It's very long so hope you have 6 hours..

Ring of Power 1

Ring of Power 2

[edit on 27-5-2008 by jboogienoj]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
6 hours.. yeah.. thats a lot to weather through if i don't know what the subject matter is.

could you please give us a brief synopsis as to what the 6 hour epic is about?

thanks.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have posted links to this video before, but I don't think it will ever get enough attention. So star and flag for you.

As far as what it is about, well, it's thr truth behind why the world seems so screwed up. It's not really, everything is all going according to plan. A plan that we have no part in eventually.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It's the most complete history of how the banking empire was established, and how it works that you will ever find in a video format.

Long, but a lot of detail and history. Knowing what is said in this video will really give you some perspective on how the world is really run.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I was expecting lots of debunkers here, but to my astonishment the resident masons dont touch this...

It is a shame tho that the part about 9/11 is so long; I have seen that so often in all possible ways...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Like Zeitgeist, but better. Love and hate them both. Prepare to grab your pen and paper this one is loaded. A+

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Lazer]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
[edit on 28-5-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

Works for me. Maybe give at a few seconds extra before you click off.

EDIT to add:

Or just GoogleVideo "Ring of Power"

[edit on 5/28/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
man,. sometimes i hate you guys. yet another video that i need to watch><
there was alot more in my inital post. but some reason it did not post it all.

anyway i have a few others i need to watch before this one, and hope to get to this soon.

thanks for the link

edited to add: almost everything ><

[edit on 5/28/2008 by keeff]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If you have the time, I highly recommend putting this video high on your list. It really ties together one enormous chunk of the realm of conspiracy.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
If you have the time, I highly recommend putting this video high on your list. It really ties together one enormous chunk of the realm of conspiracy.

ill second that statement
only watched 1st vid so far, over 2 hours worth, but, Oh my god
i used to be proud to be british, now im not so sure

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I know this movie is the ultimate. I love how it talks so much on banking families and bloodlines... Long but well worth it. Must watch. I will probably say its the best yet.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by babylonstew

Stay proud. The people aren't the problem with the world, it's the leadership. And if you were to ask David Icke, he would tell you that they're not even people themselves anyway, but shape-shifting reptilian soulsuckers.

[edit on 5/31/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A very good look into the world of esoteric agendas.

there is a long thread on it with people talking about all sorts of things that are incorrect and people talking about many connections not made before. Look up inthe search:

"3000 years of NWO Rule" ....or something like that

Before just going around and repeating everything the movie says I would try to find evidence corroborating or contradict what they say...

there is quite a bit of info that does both.

I would love to hear what a real Bible thumper who has a background in history says about the jesus part. I wikipedia Ceasarian and it didn't mention anything the narrarator says about him.

Interesting none the less.

Anyway, because there is so much information and dis-information out there it is very hard to ascertain what may be actually true and what may be false without spending hours checking all the details of what is being said in the video. This is why (in my opinion) there is no major movement in trying to take these institutions down. It is still an essential video to watch though.

star and flag

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I HIGHLY recommend this, definitely the best video of it's kind in my opinion.
It's extremely interesting and while calling for a lot of further research it opens up a whole lot of doors.

Although i did find the bit on religion that eventually led up to the 'VI'-kings a bit far fetched. And from reading the comments that went with the religious parts it seems that not all of it was entirely true.

Brilliant though

reply to post by abelievingskeptic

I'd love to read that thread?
anyone have the link?

[edit on 1-6-2008 by bmiasma]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I`ll check it out.........thanks

See ya next week.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I highly recommend this video. However, I would like to hear some debunking. So far, I believe probably 95% of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yes it doesn't look like there will be a whole lotta debunking on this one.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nice post dude

I have watched all but part 13 and 23 as they weren't showing up in the search results, a very good documentary that explains pretty much everything..especially someone new to ATS and wanting to know about the Illuminati, NWO, Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, Egyptian symbols, Freemasons, The Jew Zionists, Nazi's, & talks about A LOT of things and so much of it is true, everything starts to make sense. Not very much debunking to do on this one, besides many would get tired after part 10 I would imagine. But definitely worth watching.

I can't believe how evil these men truly are...Do you think it is really true that the Rothschild's have 500 trillion ?? I don't know if I really want to believe that
.. Its all about wars, as long these filthy rich tyrant bankers are in control there will be never ending war and famine.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
%100 percent this videon nailed it!!!
How can we get copies to burn to disc?
We have to share this, the world can be saved
\
Evil is a joke, a biproduct of inter breeding and corruption. Greed.

HELP!!!!

WE need to defeat the NWO!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join