It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union on our doorsteps!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, is nothing more than the North American Union. www.youtube.com... The orchestrated fall of our curency is about to unfold.We are headed into a mega depression. What was in Lou Dobbs news release; duplicates what is in today's news release, along with Rep. Marcy Kaptur. www.youtube.com... being in both videos; shows the weaknes in congress.Although there is evidence of the closed- door session of congress revealed information. disinter.wordpress.com... We ;along with loosing the soverignty of our imediate borders, are about to loose a majority of our manufacturing jobs.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Welcome to the twentyfirst century...

The United States are bankrupt and have been for a long time now (national debt-nine (9) trillion dollars). If the North American Union will indeed come to life, it is only to save the country's financial arse...
You cant keep spending and starting wars for nothing, without making huge debts. Strange thing is that the elite arms-salesmen are the ones who own this cash now...But ofcourse we already knew that USA is owned by a handful of corporations...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dervishmadwhirler

The United States are bankrupt and have been for a long time now (national debt-nine (9) trillion dollars). If the North American Union will indeed come to life, it is only to save the country's financial arse...

You ever think our country's financial problems were created to bring about the NAU? Time to open your mind to these possibilities.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

Thank you, my feelings exactly.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This video blew me away...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

Yes, and other problems as well. We will welcome it with open arms, just watch.
Not us on ATS but the people that are still ASLEEP

[edit on 29-5-2008 by jhill76]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, is nothing more than the North American Union. www.youtube.com... The orchestrated fall of our curency is about to unfold.We are headed into a mega depression. What was in Lou Dobbs news release; duplicates what is in today's news release, along with Rep. Marcy Kaptur. www.youtube.com... being in both videos; shows the weaknes in congress.Although there is evidence of the closed- door session of congress revealed information. disinter.wordpress.com... We ;along with loosing the soverignty of our imediate borders, are about to loose a majority of our manufacturing jobs.

I think is was all a plan that has now been put into full motion. It has been talked about for years and now we are seeing it being put into place one step at a time.

And yes dervishmadwhirler....it is to save the country's financial arse.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The N.A.U. superhighway is still being denied by Rep. of congress.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
NAFTA Super Highway four football fields wide,from Laredo Texas to the Canadian border.With the first Mexican Coustoms stop will be in Kansas City...www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL

Originally posted by dervishmadwhirler

You ever think our country's financial problems were created to bring about the NAU? Time to open your mind to these possibilities.

I believe that this is exactly what has taken place. Germany had to be brought down and rebuilt in in the globalist image in order for Europe to be united, so Hitler was created and foisted upon the German people. The USA has to be brought down and rebuilt in the globalist image for the Western hemisphere (and so the world) to be united, and so Boy George was created and foisted upon the American people. The parallels are obvious, and I'm afraid that the results will be similar as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
MexAmeraCanada is going to happen along with the US dollar,peso and Canadian Dollar becoming the Amero. I give it two years. After the next president takes office.
Zindo

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The fall of the U.S. economy is about to unfold !!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
the banks are swirling in the drain...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ok This my first post on ATS(Hi All)
I don't see what the big deal is. America isn't a country anymore its a giant corporation. If we let Mexico and Canada merge with us it will make us stronger as a whole. It doesn't matter who is running it all. The big guys will still get richer and the poor people will still be poor. The police will still taze you for speeding. Nothing will change unless your one of the people that will be forcibly moved for the super highway.

We have to take the good with the bad. As a people we will grow and have a better understanding of other nations and in the future we will merge with other countries as well. Its for Mutual benefit.
If merging like this never was allowed to take place we would still be running around in a loin cloth and living under a bush.

The world is almost united as it is just from the internet. The sharing of ideas is what will bring us all together in the long run.
The whole separation of all the people in the world is stupid. Were all people of earth and were all related.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Borders are nothing more than an excuse to wage war and bully your neighbors. I say take away all the borders and become united as a world union. I'm probably dreaming but it would be nice.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow nice. I notice it's going to be in effect by 2010.. So what's our plan???

here is a link to a post I made which shows 16 youtube videos on the whole thing about the NEW WORLD ORDER which includes this North American Union.

click here: Click Here for New world ORDER.

it's kinda long.

I also would like to know if their is anything about the national id or real id coming our way???

I am interested to find out what happen about the national ID card with that chip???

they said it's supposed to be in effect by may 2008 yet may 2008 already passed and I am not exposed to a national id card.

what do you think happen to this card???

Before the card I heard they wanted to just implant it in our skin and then after so many months passed by they then decided to make a ID card that would have this chip.

any ideas???

ALSO what are we going to do about this???

new topics

top topics

join