It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENDGAME: The Book *New World Order Blueprint*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's actually called "Police State Roam Map", but they might as well call it "ENDGAME 3.0".

Basically, the information in this book is IDENTICAL to the info found in Alex Jones' ENDGAME and ENDGAME 1.5, but, as with any book, is several times more detailed than the film.

So, if you watched ENDGAME, and want to know more about the New World Order agenda, then I first suggest watching ENDGAME 1.5 (No, ENDGAME 1.5 is NOT ENDGAME+15 minutes of new footage; it is a completely new documentary), and if you still want to know more, then just read Police State Road Map.

That book is the only book YOU NEED if you want to learn about the New World Order. So, just have a look. Some really good info in there.

And best of all, it's free: www.policestateplanning.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! I'm particularly interested in getting the book, the movie was very informative. The Bilderbergers I'm definitely interested in learning more about. I was also interested in eugenics side of things and the theory that the elite want to live forever and travel the cosmos.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I was also interested in eugenics side of things and the theory that the elite want to live forever and travel the cosmos.

You'll find some eugenics in the book, but I'm afraid you won't get much Alex Jones speculation, like the Elite living forever (The most one can expand a lifespan is I think a little over a decade, maybe 2.) What you WILL get are raw facts and agendas, fully documented. And yes, you will get population control/mass poisoning in the book.

Again, good book, if you're interested in the subject, go read it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is getting absolutely zero publicity.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Downloaded the book and gave a flag for the thread.

new topics

top topics

join