It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Alien/UFO Sightings/Stories!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Okay so this forum thread is all about everyones UFO sigthing stories. Please do not steal other peoples stories and claim them as your own. Here is my story:

Okay, I was at my grandparents house, jumping on the trampoline, and i heard a weird kind of helicpoter jet mix noise and I look up and ( This part is hard to explain ) I see something that looks almost exactly like a Tri-Fighter from Star Wars. It flew very slowly across the sky and as soon as it went out of sight two fighter jets flew by and a RAINBOW apeared and there was not a cloud in the sky. I swear to GOD! It is a true story.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ok, only one continuing story from me.

At my local park where I would spend many a late night as a teen. I would sit on the swings, with one of two mates. On numerous occasions we would see these lights in the sky. Simple placement with me living near london would make these so obviously planes, but I can tell you these weren't planes. Planes dont fly back and forth in one spot, with lights that get brighter and darker. Planes can only fly in one direction and their lights blink and only get to a certain level of darkness.

Now helicopter, Well I can see no reason why there would be so many helicopters flying back and forth from this one spot on numerous occasions, they have spotlights that might account for the lights but i doubt they would shine them were they would have to be shined to create the brightness and light i saw. But the big reason it wasn't either of these was because it flew back forth at varying speeds. sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes not at all, and when i mean fast i mean really fast, too fast.

When these things went, they weren't always there, but often there. They'd either just disappear (from sight), or they would get very bright, them flash off, occasionally but very rarely, i saw them fly across the sky at high speeds, but typically they were there then not. THis would go on for hours when they were there and I haven't checked if they still are. I live in England so if i hang around a park at night I'm likely to get beaten up.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dany_Barking

Interesting story...Thanks!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dany_Barking

Interesting story...Thanks!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

No problem. Everyone always has these close encounter stories, there was a good mile between me and these UFOs. So I am never sure if its impressive or not lol.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

There are already several large threads with this title or one similar. I have posted mine in so many now.. please use the search feature to look for a topic before posting it. No harm done.. but it will get you more responses. Because most of us have told our story many times over.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well those threads were not started by me! I want people to talk to me.

new topics

top topics

join