It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive: McClellan whacks Bush, White House Bush relied on "propaganda" to sell the war.

page: 8
25
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit
 




Scott's dad, Barr McClellan was LBJ's paymaster and attorney. Wrote a book
bks7.books.google.com...




posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Scott is trying to cock-block Iran attack and the birth of the NWO Martial Law........

Ever have a friend bring you into a fight to cover his back, to find out he just likes to fight everyone for sake of fighting, no matter what people who know him feel about this behavior.

Then turns to you & says YOU ARE WITH ME OR WITH THE ENEMY ? !!!!!!

Ooops, I meant the CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT. Martial Law is "KOOK" terminology.

rense.com...



posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
M's belief in the "ludicrous pretext" of Bush's wanting to spread democracy to the Middle East shows just how much he wanted to believe in Bush.

Yeah, it's a "ludicrous pretext alright, but not for the same reasons that most people have been deceived into believing...Witness Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

The USA should not even be a Democracy & has no business whatsoever of spreading Democracy. In short, the People have been deceived into a government based upon "mob rule," where any charismatic person with a good PR campaign can sway 51% of the population into voting away the Rights of the other 49%.

However, I think I have some good news for a change of pace: It seems Congress is sharpening its teeth against Bush trying to hide himself from investigation. There's 2 measures in Congress that may help provide more accountability in government: H.R. 985: Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act of 2007 & S. 274: Federal Employee Protection of Disclosures Act. These are measures to amend Title 5 of the United States Code.
The bad news is that these measures have been sitting "on the table" for too long already to help McClellan.

BTW, if you wish to contact your reps & Senators about this, there's the Open the Government website...



posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer
 


You know, I remember when Ronald Reagan was running for President and reading that one of his campaign people said that democracy was just an "illusion". Thus, the voters could be manipulated. And they were.

Yes, Karl Rove used the 50 Plus 1 idea with great success. (For the Republicans, not for his country). What a cynical pig! (Sorry! My apologies to pigs...I really do like hogs.)

George Bush, during his presidential campaign, was painted as someone who you could have a beer with at a barbeque, someone who would stop and help you change a flat tire. Hell, he's a recovering alcoholic who started the conflagration in Iraq! And not only did he stop to "help", he stole the car!

Thanks for the good news with the links!



new topics

top topics
 
25
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join