It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations From Junkee!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have found myself upon this site, many a time prior to now, And although my own curiosity had drew me towards these, interestingly creepy posts, I never really did make an account, or become closer to this community of truth-seekers.

I guess I shall start by telling you a little about myself.
My alias is Jade. I am a 22 year old woman, who has always had an interest [more so now] in anything conspiracy, or what others would consider one "loony" over.
I am by no means gullible, however I am always open to the possibility of "something". [ie: extraterrestrial beings, government conspiracies, etc. ]
I don't consider myself a skeptic, because I truly do believe in a lot, but its not the general paranoia, its more, "I know its going on, there is no way possible that nothing is happening" type of thing. That, and of course the small tiny paranoia that my government is totally screwing with not only me, but others in this country....

On that note, I am not sure what else to write, so I will leave it at that.
Thank you beforehand for the warm welcomes!

---Jade---

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome Jade!

Always nice to see new members introducing themselfs, who have a passion for such things! And do know being a skeptic/beliver is what makes up most of this site! While yes some of us are way out there, I think its a good thing, as I have been able to put myself out here a number of times, but it was painless!

Happy hunting!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hiyah Junkee...

Welcome to ATS, happy posting!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome, your the next person to join up here after me. I guess that makes you unique
Look forward to your future posts.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Circle]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
@zysin5:
HAH! I would LOVE to be way out there. I don't think I have seen enough to, not yet anyway!

On another note, I can't wait to get deeper into this. At the moment, my main freak-out subjects are ELF towers....and once my eyes are open to one thing, I am ALWAYS looking day in and day out for whatever it is that had caught me and reeled me in. I have already found 3 near where I live, and you would think such a rural place, something like ELF towers would never be built anywhere near here! But, that is another topic for another day ^___^

Thank you for the welcome!

@LateApexer313:
Why thank you! I appreciate the welcome!

@Circle:
Alas my friend, I am only human. Though it would be rather cool to be one of those little green men I keep seeing on TV

Only THEN would I be truly unique, hehehe!

Thank you for the welcome, and I do look forward to your posts as well!

---Jade---

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi Jade,

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy your stay here and have fun. Dont forget to check out BTS, its a good way to get to know other members here.

cheers,

JQ

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
@John Q:
Thank you so much for the welcome! I have indeed checked it out, I just need to hang out there a little more. I can promise you that I will be venturing everywhere. My travels on this site will be vast! ^____^

---Jade---

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I am going to give you a piece of advice! Don't get addicted to this site! it is like heroin.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
@Equinox99:

I have realized this....I have been on here for hours, my boyfriend has gone to sleep, and I am still on here!!!

I think its too late for me now, Equinox99.....
hehe

On another note....

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME!!!

---Jade---

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
awesome welcome! Hope your stay is enjoyable and fulfilling

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Jade!

If you have any doubt about ATS just look at the ATS Handbook, it has many informations about the site, although some things are already obsolete.

If that is not enough (or if you just want to talk to someone instead of looking at a web page) you can just ask, there is always someone near (in time if not in space) with an answer.

And yes, this is dangerously addictive, I should be in bed instead of reading ATS, here in Portugal is already 1:26 AM

new topics

top topics

join