It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Tape to Call for Use of WMDs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
if they use nuclear weapons, i think it is a pretty safe assumption that the hills and mountains in the middle east will be turned into glass.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

The key word in your statement is 'think'. Whatever country we 'think' or are TOLD it is from. What happens my friend if 'it' was never from another country?

Until we get 'real' answers for 911 all of the evidence/sidestepping/avoidence points to this very administration at least allowing it to happen. Their excuse of 'national security' is getting overused and is getting old fast. Any evidence that has to do with the events of that day is NOT a matter of national security. Nothing should be held from us yet it is. Now we get this?

Is it the proverbial 'mushroom cloud' that this administration has preached over and over on? Yet another lie in many to set up martial law once an event takes place?

Quite frankly I am sick of it. I respect my brothers and sisters that enlist to protect this country in the event that we are indeed attacked. However, I do not respect the mindless savagery that is being displayed in this post. You will retalliate against whomever you are told is responsible. Just like Iraq had their WMDs....wait, change story, just like Iraq harbored terrorists....wait, change story....

Get the picture? A 'story' will be made up and you and your brothers will be sent off to die for another unjust and manipulated cause.

We need to listen to the leaders of our past. The JFKs and Eisenhower's. Eisenhower warned against the military industrial complex and the money behind it. Well, look around you my friend. Who is benefitting the most from this fabricated war on terror? Us? Not I. I don't make money from oil or war. Only a very few people do and they have raked in billions upon billions.

So go to wherever you are told to go without question. Go and kill more of 'them' than are killed here. But in the end I only hope that you look back and put all of the facts together.

Scratch that. I hope you put it all together BEFORE that happens. So you can make a moral judgement instead of a hot headed one.

Good luck to you and everyone else in our military. I just pray that you don't have to respond to an event that MAY or MAY NOT have come from an enemy outside of this country.

We will have the right to protect ourselves from foreign and DOMESTIC enemies my friend. This government has been caught in so many lies about the various 'military' actions we have been involved in over the past 8 years that I would seriously question ANY further orders to go to attack another country.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

Who among 'they' have nuclear weapons? Yeah, let's just turn the whole flipping continent into glass while we're at it. That way we will know we got them for sure. Right? Man, the shortsightedness is killing me. Maybe some people should start researching how fragile and precise the settings are on a nuclear device that would need to be transported into this country. By the time it would reach our soil the bomb would be no good. It's a precise science and many experts have already stated that a 'suitcase' nuke would be very very very very tough to pull off because of this fact. That leaves the missile approach. Well, we have that covered too.

Unless of course we have yet another massive failure within the security structure of the so-called greatest military on earth. Then again, nothing will surprise me. And who will stop to think about an attack on our soil? No one. We would all want retribution and we wouldn't give a damn if we simply went out and assassinated millions of innocent people.

Just love this shortsightedness.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

your subject line is completely misleading. change it.

for anyone who has not read the article (probably the op as well) here is an excerpt from the article:

He said the material in these types of videos does not qualify as an official message from al Qaeda or any other group.

"Considering them so would be the equivalent of considering a 10-year-old's homemade fan video of his favorite sports team to be an official team message," Venzke said. "IntelCenter is not aware of any new imminent message by al-Qaeda or any other leading jihadist group in audio or video form that will call for the use of WMD against civilians."

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Thank you!

You see, the point of 'waiting to see' before ruffling our feathers and pounding on our chests about turning them into a sheet of glass was well made it seems. I get sick of people looking to justify the MURDER of potentially millions of innocent people based on 'info' provided to us by an organization that has been caught many times lying to us.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Mmmmm... so Al Qaida now have high level bio labs to produce the nasties and good chemical production facilities? Not to mention some of those elusive suitcase nukes that people have been saying will wreak devastation on us all for the last decade or so

No doubt anything that does happen will immediately be traced straight back to Iran thus providing the necessary justification to go bomb the crap outta them.
GWB gets to declare martial law and make himself emperor etc...etc...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

no prob. it kind of irks me to see such propoganda highlighted and then have such a subject title as the op posted turn out to be completely misleading...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If Al Qaeda are a real threat, wouldnt they just carry out their business without informing us of what they are going to do, i mean if they had anything WMD related, surely they would of used them by now??

Did they broadcast that planes should be crashed into the twin towers as blatantly as this pre 911?

I sense BS, and only propaganda.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Denied]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
These days with the use of modern technology, anybody can make an Al-Qaeda Tape.

Memo To Corporate Media: Anyone Can Dress Up As An Arab Terrorist & Fake An Al-Qaeda Tape

The latest "Al-Qaeda WMD" sideshow is no different. This could have been made by the tooth fairy for all the corporate media cares. It fills up the headlines, it attracts viewers and it pleases their military-industrial complex sponsors who make a killing out of artificially inflating the scope of the phantom war on terror for increased weapons sales and fighter jets.

The lesson that the Internet is an anonymous free-for-all medium has still not been learned four years later as the media seizes upon the latest offering which provides them with an ample opportunity to fearmonger about biological attacks turning American cities into quarantine camps this summer.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The latest from Hal...

Reminder
"The Hal Turner Show"
Airs LIVE at 9:00 PM eastern US time Tonight!

On this week's show:
I will disclose the specific time frame for massive terrorist attacks INSIDE the USA using weapons of mass destruction! They will make the attacks of September 11 look like child's play. . . . and if you think Al-Qaida has anything to do with them, you're very wrong! I'll tell you WHO will perpetrate these acts and WHY.

We'll also talk about:
The pending TOTAL COLLAPSE of the U.S. Banking System, the US Dollar and the U.S. Economy before the end of this year and what you need to do NOW to prepare. AND;

Who we will have to hunt down and take revenge upon when the economy, banks and currency collapse,PLUS; HOW to go about taking that revenge.

I'm just posting it... I didn't write it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Hey newbie, I'm just posting the article and headline in its original form like you are obligated to do. If you don't like it go bug the author of the article. Welcome to ATS now go learn how we do things around here.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic

your subject line is completely misleading. change it.

I did notice that. The article is titled "Al Qaeda Supporters' Tape to Call for Use of WMDs" with the clarifying word supporters'. The webpage title is different again. It is: "ABC News - Terrorist Tape to Call for Use of WMDs.

We are allowed to change a misleading news article title; but, it's also possible they (ABC-News) originally posted their article with this thread's title exactly.

So, since this isn't an official Al Qaeda tape - is it any more or any less relevant to the threat? I say, just don't eat the yellow snow!

edit -grammatical

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

To reference your comment on "when will they learn?", it is not this "them" that is attacking us. It is the elites, both the West and the Middle East, that are orchestrating everything. By killing more of "them" we kill ourselves, and vice versa. There is no difference between the people we murder and our own people. A better question is when will we learn that we are not killing enemies, just people in a situation similar to ours, that being manipulated by disgustingly rich elites. You don't have to cut off the head of the king, if the other body parts see through the lies and stop functioning for the betterment of a select few. It doesn't matter if this tape is real or fake, the people in power will do what they want. All we can do is not support their actions.

Peace out

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I, for one, do not believe anything is going to happen. You guys are popping your neck vains for no reason. This article was posted on Liveleak and I said the same thing. Is all talk and no walk.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yell04
Fear fear fear, we're all gonna die!

Yet another attempt to keep the sheeple's attention away from the real problem that is our government. When are people going to wake up and realize "we have nothing to fear but fear itself?" That man is dead for a reason and it has nothing to do some crazy guy in a book depository.

Anyone know who the last president was who made serious rumblings about disbanding the federal reserve?

Um, not to be too didactic, but it was FDR who's quote you're referring to there, not JFK. I agree that JFK was killed by the banksters though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by Vitchilo

Right on!

How is it we always seem to know when the next al-cia-da tape is going to come out? If we know that much, don't we know enough to be able to take them out? It's amazing what people will believe.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
How is it we always seem to know when the next al-cia-da tape is going to come out?

We know because its announced on their affiliated websites prior to the release.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

So, since this isn't an official Al Qaeda tape - is it any more or any less relevant to the threat? I say, just don't eat the yellow snow!

Do you really think al qeada is a threat? Not only are they not a threat but it is easily questionable if 'they' still exist or even existed in the form the propogandist administration portrayed them to be in the first place...

It is important, especially for the people who have a hard time questioning the current admin, to have an immediate clear picture of what exactly is being said in an article that msm has covered regarding said "teroorists." Look at how many people posted without even reading the article. People have to start understanding we the people have been duped. And we need not augment the situation what-so-ever. In fact, we need to start seriously doing something about it before it is too late.

and yes...
yellow snow is bad

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

lol.."newbie"..is that some sort of insult? you got me!
..lol..yes sir!, right away sir! will go edumacate myself immediately.

I may not have 3,000 points
or whatever you have , but I have been around the block plenty of times.

I suggest when you post a thread about something as serious as you posted you get the facts straight first.

but no worries mate, I have posted dumber threads with much less response...check for yourself

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Do you really think al qeada is a threat?

and yes...
yellow snow is bad

Looks like I answered your question before you asked it right? *smirk*

And YOU quoted it back as well. At least you do read before you post, unlike some people on ATS.

While the funding network is seriously disabled and Al Qaeda has long been financially bankrupted (just my opinion based on key figures in the financial chain that are no longer around), I do think the weak-minded or sympathizers (spelling?) pick up on these broadcasts and act out on them the best they can. Without the training and such though, they are doomed to fail and get tossed in the bottomless pit.

I wonder too, if these broadcasts by supporters are merely lone wolves, disconnected and searching for the pack.

edit spelling pack not pact

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Of course Al-Qaeda is saying "Use WMD's" The US wants another war, this time with Iran.

Washington will soon link Al-Qaeda trying to get WMD's with Iran, they will call Iran "terrorists", the war will start, the draft will start, and your kids will end up dying in a war our generation caused.

Wonderful.

Of course, in reality, Iran is as against terrorism as the US is, and has offered assistance on numerous occasions. (But Bush doesn't like Iran, plus, we need them as a backup enemy.)

All to feed the war machine.
I think it should be mandatory that all government officials children are drafted into the military.
We'll see what their stance on war is after that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join