It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Tape to Call for Use of WMDs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Al Qaeda Tape to Call for Use of WMDs

abcnews.go.com

Intelligence and law enforcement sources tell ABC News they are expecting al Qaeda operatives will post a new video on the Internet in the next 24 hours, calling for what one source said is "jihadists to use biological, chemical and nuclear weapons to attack the West."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well anyones guess on this one. I guess we will have to see just who is making that threat. If its #2 then we may need to worry. If it is some fake OBL audio then I wouldn't worry at all.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Those guys at ABC quack me up. Always a day or two behind.

Last night I posted a link to the video and a translation of the nuclear threat.

But ABC doesn't even realize its already on the net 2 days.

More here and here.

[edit on 5/27/08 by makeitso]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
More propaganda by the illuminati. Im calling totally fabricated.

Just another fear campaign, nothing to see here, move on.

Z

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Fear fear fear, we're all gonna die!

Yet another attempt to keep the sheeple's attention away from the real problem that is our government. When are people going to wake up and realize "we have nothing to fear but fear itself?" That man is dead for a reason and it has nothing to do some crazy guy in a book depository.

Anyone know who the last president was who made serious rumblings about disbanding the federal reserve?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Yell04

I don't know for a fact but i'm sure that would have been one of the reasons they took JFK out of action

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Interesting that the mass media, abc, would report this rather than the Pentagon Disinformation docs...or the telecom retroactive immunities.

Seems like they may have an agenda?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yeah, Jihadists don't post these kinds of videos. They prefer to be anonymous about their intentions. Sending out this warning works against them.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Interesting that the mass media, abc, would report this rather than the Pentagon Disinformation docs...or the telecom retroactive immunities.

Seems like they may have an agenda?

Yeah or the story thats out about Bush using propaganda for the war. I did a thread on that an hour ago. Its propaganda.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
k'...oil is at how much a barrel now?

What would happen "if" something like this does happen?

Would not the price of oil sky-rocket ? and would the economy and the wars be able to handle ($) an attack like this now?

I guess I have more questions then answers at this point....don't know what to think anymore...
but...
as always...your Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This stuff doesn't even scare me. They attack our country and hundreds of thousands of people die in theirs. Simple as that. Whatever poor poor Jihadist wants to follow through with the orders on the video will probably see the death of his entire family, before he dies as well. If deployed and finding out my country has been attacked. Every single ounce of mercy me and my squad would carry would be gone. It's already been discucssed and it's practically almost expected. Lots more of "their" people would die then "ours." Either way. One attack on any western country equals countless death in whatever country the West thinks it's from. That's just the way it is. When are they going to realize their attack efforts are pretty much fruitless. That's how it works sad,brutal, and depressing.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by USMC-oorah]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
WTF? TO CALL? Yeah now, the army have psychics to know when Al-CIADA will release tapes and what it will be in them. Their ``source`` is BS, the only source they could have would be at the top of the pyramid of Al-Qaeda if it really existed and they would know where they are and bust them a long time ago.

Or it will end up like before, promoting globalists goals, creating the fake threat and of course perpetuating the need for a war against Irak and Iran. And we'll find out that it was out that the voice was fake, that the video was an old montage or that the tape was put up from a server hosted near the CIA command base.. like all the tapes before this one.

Why Iran? Because Iran is an enemy of Al-CIADA, but eh, the link they make between use of WMDs by Al-CIAda and Iran's alleged program link the two together to the average TV viewer. That's propaganda.

"There have been several reports that al Qaeda will release a new message calling for the use of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) against civilians,"

It's quite self-explanatory... Aside from Iran and maybe Syria, who could use WMDs against civilians?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
When are they going to realize their attack efforts are pretty much fruitless.

The same time the US realises that its counter-attacks are pretty much fruitless (ie 'never'). That's the nature of extremism (both US and Islamic extremism) and it's also the epitome of the cycle of violence.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Very good point. Isn't it strange how the world works.

I must point out though on a statistical level they always recieve the worst. Ten thousand of "our" people die and it seems a hundred thousand of "their" people die. When superpowers want to concentrate their efforts on killing, it's much more effective then what a Jihadist can do.

There is no glory in war. Only loss, sadness, and pain. It sucks that it's a brutal reality of life.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Oh so true.. Who ever attacks our Great Nation or an ally will surely pay.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So when did Iraq attack us?

And while we are at it...where is the intelligence regarding the lead up to the war on terror? Pretty much up its' arse and inadequate a reason to base the decision to start a inter-regional war.

But if we westerners could get over the knee jerk reaction to the fact that someone that may or maynot have been produced by Western Ideology has smacked us where it hurts and made a conscious decision to work on our intelligence activities (Patriot Act and domestic rights not withstanding...
) rather than just insure the deaths of a many innocent civilians or the displacement of many more....

Well then...I may just respect our nationalism then.

But then again...I may be wrong...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
As good as a thing that would be fore the world on a global scale, sadly I don't think that it will happen.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
As good as a thing that would be fore the world on a global scale, sadly I don't think that it will happen.

Perhaps you're right...at least not in our lifetimes...

:shk:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Oh so true.. Who ever attacks our Great Nation or an ally will surely pay.

I don't know. I think whoever attacks this country Bush will point to Iran and attack them.

Something just does not click with that guy. I mean if ufo's were sky writing WAR ON USA he'd still bomb Iran!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I laughed way hard at that comment ha ha. Get Iran! Your probably right to lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join