It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vaticans vault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There isnt much information on this vault besides having books,painting,and other religious items.Who is allowed in this vault?When does it open?Why they need a vault?Actually stupid qs but there really no info on this subject.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The reason to have the vault is control. Suppression and control. Anything the Vatican deems to be 'harmful' to humanity (read- Christianity) is taken, locked up and forgotten about.

There must be thousands of things down there that would literally blow the lid off of so many things. So many things we will never, ever, find out about because of a few selfish people.

I am imagine that it's heavily guarded and only the most trust worthy allowed entry. It will never be opened, not short of someone assaulting it and forcefully taking control.

The amount of knowledge that must be contained down there is worth killing for though. The truth needs to be known, not stored away.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the vatican hold any interest in ark,grail and the spear?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Of course they have interest. The problem is getting it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Does anyone know if the vatican hold any interest in ark,grail and the spear?

My understanding is that when the Knights Templar were searching for "something" it was under the protection of the Catholic Church and that they were looking for the above mentioned items for said church.

This might be rumor, but most historical data is.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I never knew that.So why does the Vatican never let anyone inside?I mean i sure would hope the Pope has entry in there.You think any us officials ever been in?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I sure would like to have a visit!

Thus, the existence of a secret archive became inevitable for an organization obsessed with information control. Whatever form this archive took, it indisputably dates back to the fourth century at the latest. According to the Vatican, the early secret archive contained mainly the names of believers and wealthy patrons of the church, but as noted above, it almost assuredly contained copies of heretical and banned works, information deemed too "dangerous" for the public.

Too dangerous, eh? Why do people always feel the need to protect the rest of us from what they deem themselves worthy of?

Realizing the danger of such disclosures, the Vatican structured access to the archives to allow a minimum of accidental disclosures and a maximum of secrecy. The most obvious way to do this is also the most effective. It's strictly prohibited to go browsing the shelves in the Vatican's secret archives. It's unclear whether even the archive's librarians are allowed to do so.

Pretty Top Secret, Above Top Secret!!!

So if you were hoping poke around the archives looking for evidence that Jesus was an extraterrestrial, just forget it. You have a better chance of getting a guided tour of Area 51 than getting a glimpse of the Sacred Alien Rectal Probing Device.

This last bit for laughs, all from the same source.www....-------------------------/library/religion/secret-archives-vatican/

Pretty impressive, isn't it?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don’t understand why they need a vault, I mean what are they keeping in there anyway – why can’t they simply burn it all if it’s so threatening to the church?

Could it be they’re holding it for sometime in the future to unveil…?

top topics

join