It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen King killed John Lennon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Yeah, the end of cell! I thought the same thing!! When he put the phone up to his sons ear and said fo-fo-you-you....I thought wtf!?

I'm all ears if you can explain what happenned was he infected also? like his kid??

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Was that messed up or what Ruff? I don't believe he was infected, I believe it was a last ditch, draw some hypothesis out your gucchies idea it would cure his son. It was very odd. Entire book was a bit off kilter in thought process. I thought anyway.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Rofl Ruff. Just read the owl from hell in NC. They can be beasties. But did you see the mug on that husband? Those eyebrows alone creep me out. I was attacked by a bluejay once leaving for school. It had a nest in a tree by the side of the house. One of the eggs somehow made a gravity train to the grass. This bluejay was one side of paranormal pissed. It attacked all of our family members over several days. Then my dad, took care of it. Not real sure what he did, never asked.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Now I can't find a link to it anywhere, but I remember that King had said something along lines of a curse on the man who had hit him...

King was probably making a dark, self-referential joke. That same scenario happens to be the plot of Thinner. It's not unexpected he would feel that way either; in a similar situation, most of us would wish ill on the person who injured us.

Originally posted by jackinthebox
On the same day as the author's fifty-third birthday, the driver, Bryan Smith was found dead in his trailer.

Let's make things a bit more "weirder."

Bryan Smith also happens to be the name of an up-and-coming horror-novelist, one of the dozens of the "next Stephen King" heralded by their publisher.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Now THAT is chilling SC regarding Bryan Smith. Creeps me out. Wow!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd forgotten this thread.

Wow! That's an interesting new development there!!!

Stephen works out of his dark musty basement because that's where he gets his "inspiration" hmmmmm......
I wonder whats up with that basement!
He says he comes up with his best work down there.
I would love to see what his set up is in the basement.

I envision candles, red drapes, red carpet and a hunchback assistant.
Off to the side, a room tied in chains which must never ever be open.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So....is this ATS, or...Weekly World News? Come on people...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'll bet ya a fin DG it smells like incense down there. You know, of the opium variety. SK rocks! Can't wait for his next vision quest.
sp
still sp

[edit on 6/1/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 6/1/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I BELIVE THAT LENNON WAS KILLED BY AN "Organized crime" FOR SURE AND NOT JUST FOR 1 PERSON.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
king is too nerdy and shy to do such a thing.

if he did you would think it would be "mr king, in the study, with the pencil"

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I just stumbled across this John Lennon conspiracy by Steven Lightfoot, after searching the net to try to figure out all I can about the "Paul is Dead" scenario. ( incidentally, I think it was a hoax, althou I have no explanation for the eye color change! )

I've spent about 2 days reading this guys website, & at first I was thinking that he was a serious contender for the "cloud cuckoo land award 2009", but I'm not convinced that Yoko Ono isn't entirely innocent in all this.

Why was she so far ahead of her husband, while he was still in the Limo fluffing around with the tapes, she was already more than 22 feet away, & actually saw nothing of the shooting. Maybe its all innocent, but not sure.

The Stephen King connection is just plain freaky! Why, how, would some branch of the Government get Stephen King to kill John Lennon? Why would they use someone who was known? Wouldn't Chapman, who was a nobody, have been a better candidate, if we are to even half believe that "suggestions" were planted in his head & he heard voices telling him to "do it do it do it"?

I personally reckon Stephen King's later books are crap, & haven't bothered with one since I desperately tried to read Dolores Clairborn ( spelling ) & gave up after falling asleep time & time again, with the over descriptiveness of the thing.

I know this is an old topic, but maybe its worth another look?

Who do you think is responsible for John Lennon's death?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Looks like this one's been making the rounds for quite awhile but you hear something new every day and I just heard this one today!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Mr. King has killed many in his books, but probably not in real life.

A quick search on Google reveals no actual evidence implicating Mr. King. Is there anything else out there?

Interesting idea for a book though!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Wow is about all I can say. Love my Stephen King and Mr. Reagan wasn't all bad, Mr. Nixon....well he got caught so that's the way it is. Thought this an interesting tidbit about the author...theories painted on his van....misspellings and all

Amateur investigational journalist, known for his theory that Stephen King assasinated John Lennon, and that Ronald Reagan was the criminal mind behind the assasination.

Lightfoot tours California with parts of his theory painted on a van.

www.goodreads.com...

I would be very careful in any dealings that accused Stephen King of anything as he is rather protective of his image and you can't blame him. I really couldn't make much sense of this guys evidence and other than a good laugh I would say its not worth a darn.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Seems this guy's been at it for over twenty years and that King seems to consider him not worth the trouble of suing.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CoriSCapnSkip

This is one I've never heard of before, and the guy has been running around trying to sell it for 20 years? I'm not going to click on any links, what evidence does he have??? Rates in the same category as Jackie Kennedy shooting JFK as she leaned in to care for him during the Dallas assassination. Takes all kinds.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

It's just an illustration of when one nut comes up with a wild conjecture, at least a few other nuts will believe it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join