It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is changing inside of me...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Are you of the age of 17-20? That is when I was having those experiences. Embrace them, before you lose it.

But this is the truth, you are changing into the Reptiliean you were born to be. That is why you are becoming mentally distant from everyone you know. In a couple years, you will despise most humans under the sun.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I have had these types of dreams and vision like thngs since I was 4 or 5. I just learn to keep my mouth shut, not predict a 300 pt drop in the market that happens the next day, or trian wrecks. I'm just wanting to get off this rock before those pretty shinny nukes take off. O and things will be getting really really hot for a long long time.
Nuclear winter only happens if we don't blow off the protective layers, we could end up like Mars. or worse.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Boruma

I too have been having this feeling of "impending doom". Although my feelings appear to have started after yours, as they have only been going on for a few weeks.

I've been having negative thoughts and been feeling angry at the slightest thing. I've been feeling paranoid and confused over absolutely nothing.

I've had sharp head pains in one spot at random times for no reason. I've had a pain in one part of my stomach at random times, but I don't know what to attribute that to.

Our symptoms don't appear to really be the same, but the fact that both of us suddenly changed and for no apparent reason is something we have in common.

I hope everything makes a turn for the better for you

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Well its good to know there are others going through "the change". I have totally lost my grip at times and lashed out with such fury that I have induced a nervous breakdown in one of my very close very good friends. You see, the problem is that I have been shrugging everything off, by that I mean at times he feels like he has to have the upper hand so I used to give it to him. When he would try to make himself feel better at my expense I would shrug it off. Evil little things that people would do to find their own pathetic means of living with themselves.

People that interject constantly when one person is talking, others that have this greedy, opportunistic NEED to CONTROL EVERYTHING, people who NEED to sh#t on others to boost their worthless ego... I could go on and on and Im sure you could add to that list. What Im saying is none of this used to bother me, the something changed along with this complete metam-orphosis that I am going through. All of these things that really bother me now have manifested into serious illnesses that I now have. If there is still time left for you then seek help. There are people who have their own need and that is to help. Those are the people you want to surround yourself with, if that means seeking them out then do it bro. Dont let the monster loose because once you do, you just cant feed it enough and it will own your life.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Boruma]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Boruma

There's one place that my anger is higher than at any other place, and its at this grocery store that is around the corner from where I live. Its like every idiot in the state gathers there just in time for me to get there.

You know, the people standing in the middle of an isle with the most mindless look on their face. The people who just cut right in front of you or just stop right in front of you. The people who can't read and have to stare at price tags, holding up traffic. The people who can't work the U-Scan machines. The people who have to walk down the middle of the parking lot and you can't get by in your car. On and on and on and on. There is no end to it.

And I used to laugh at these people. But now, its like I could walk up and punch them right in the face.

Thats what irritates me to no end is the people who are too dumb to be aware and be courteous in their surroundings, and the people who are so rude that they don't care to be aware and courteous in their surroundings.

Like you, the anger has manifested far beyond normal levels to the point where I almost can't control it. And it has all happened for no reason.

Is everyone just snapping at the same time? Or is there something more going on?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You and I arent on meds. We are moving forward through our change, they are at a standstill as mindless zombies standing in the middle of the parking lot with blank looks on their faces. Blissfully unaware of the coming "change" that needs to happen. Or they will be numb to it. Give antidepressants to people so they can kill more efficiently (soldiers) I mean if it helps with guilt and depression acquired from shooting civilians accidentally or an enemy combatant, then the people who are eating these things like skittles would have no problem inconveniencing the rest of us or affecting us negatively. Wow, that last question you posted brought in waves of thoughts regarding this, thank you. I think we're onto something here.

I need stats and numbers I will get back to you. Take care. Remember its not us that are snapping for no reason, its just that more and more of these people are on these meds so more and more we are going to see the zombie idiots saying or doing things without thinking. Thanks for helping me try to make some sense out of this crazy world.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
How old are you? I started having the same things happen in my early teens they just continued to grow over time. I turned my back on it in my 20's and ignored it all most of the time but you never totally lose it. It is still there you just pay less attention to it. Its pretty normal what you are going through.. well for certain people it is. Ok its not normal to everyone but you are not alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Me, I just turned the ripe old age of 30 but this has been building for 5 years. Its not "widespread" normal your right but I am seeing more and more of it. I am not in a whacked out mid-life crisis so that has nothing to do with it. I know my body is changing along with the chemicals it produces but this is not that. Now its to the point where I talk about seemingly random things that pop into my head and people tell me "I was just thinking about that, or we we're just talking about that earlier in the day" or something to that extent. Its as if Im now picking up on thoughts, so this thing is now evolving on its own. Wish me luck. Along with everything else that has been happening, its been pretty consistent.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i have noticed the same thing, with the feedback loop between intent and manifestation shortened.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hello all,

But you sound kinda aggressive to me,with bland zombies etc. but i know how it feels.
i contribute it more to my personality than change however.
Mostly i can cope when around other people but i get tired quickly and need to be alone for a while, ill become diassoiatet(?) wich gives great peace when outdoors but it feels kinda fake like your never really into it, but well everybody i see is sad inside.

But do you recognise that when you are just walking on the street and you see some1 and it instantly ''clicks'' with that person ? this is very puzzeling for me at the moment, like i met this 70 year old guy and massive conversations that i can only have with 00,1 % of the pop.
Maybey it has more to do with Jung typothingygy ( must read btw )

Just wondering if you recognize this.
and i read bout butterflys, the reason i post here,
I got them lately but i contribute them more to a genally positive outlook on life than spiritual change.

pardon me for bad spelling 1st poster

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join