It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is changing inside of me...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The past few weeks have been very odd to say the least. I have been experiencing coincidences, having insightful dreams and feeling physically different. I have called out things that have came to pass, I have been basically predicting the future not only for myself but for people around me in my immediate social circle. Not once or even twice but many, many times I have said certain things were going to happen with no prior knowledge or notion and they have come to pass.

My friends are actually pretty freaked out as well as myself. I have tried to ignore it now because feeling or sensing a certain thing would happen and then when it would happen I initially thought it was funny, then cool, then joked that I was psychic to my friends and family. Then 3 weeks later when not once have I skipped a beat or missed a "call" thats what I have come to refer to them as, I am pretty freaked out. My body has these feelings of intense vibration like I am being jolted by something. It only lasts for a fraction of a second but it happens again and again and again. When it does happen whatever is around me is amplified like 10 fold. Whatever I am hearing or feeling or seeing is brighter, louder, colder or hotter. It is really starting to scare me.

I read about an OOBE here for the first time a couple of days ago and decided to try it... last night... it worked. I was absolutely 100% out of body. I had this feeling of separation with my body, but only the upper half. It was like I had weighed 300lbs and could not for the life of me sit up and walk away. It was as if I was being held back by rope or tape to my body, so, I rocked back once or twice and built my momentum to the point where I shot up off of my bed and landed a few feet away. Everything was very blurry and it was almost as if I was drunk (which I wasnt) I made it all the way into my roomates bedroom (yes, through the door) and sure enough there he was fast asleep. When I realized this was not a dream and what I had intended to do actually happened I got really scared, I thought if I was gone too long maybe my body would be taken over by some other entity. (we were going to watch the exorcist but decided not to that very night)
I moved back to my body as fast as I could but couldnt figure out how to get "back in". Then I started to panick... it was then that everything went black and before I knew it I was awake breathing heavy with a high pulse rate and slight sweat.

I really don't know where I am going with any of this but this is what has been happening to me. A great example, I run a computer store and I had a customer 4 years ago who's face has been flashing into my mind with no explanation, I wasnt recalling a memory or anything like that I was just seeing this old guys face over and over for the past week or so. I ran out to run a few errands and when I came back there was a note left on my desk by my employee that he stopped in looking to have some data recovered. I was blown away. What the hell is going on with me, now the past few days I have had this feeling of impending doom like a knot in my stomach and now that I am actually starting to take notice of "everything" I am really scared.

Maybe somebody can add some insight and maybe tell me this is just a phase in life or something along those lines, that it is normal etc. I have told you a very generalized version of my life the past month. I can get into specifics. Please... anybody?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
When you went back into your body did it feel like you crashed in to it and when you woke because you felt the crash?

This is going to happen to more and more people. You are a spiritual being with a body you command. That is the TRUTH that is how you were out of your body. You are still you but the body is yours to control.

If any of that sounds familiar send me a private message, I can help with more and let you know what is happening.

Guess my name too, you get 5 tries....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Boruma

This is very interesting indeed. I cant really help as I feel if I told you what I knew and what you're feeling was caused by anything psychological it would only make it worse. Not that I think your crazy, I reckon its true, but sometimes the mind builds things up and if i pushed that itd be dangerous.

ANyway, just because i'm interested. Was there anything you realized or maybe something that happened to you before you started feeling this way.

Just to once again clarify, i believe you, because it sort of sounds like i dont but i cant think of a way of wording it better. I believe the experience you're having although i have no experience of it myself, maybe I might share my thoughs.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My only suggestion would be to make sure you control your fear. Seriously.

You don't want to manifest something that you are afraid of. You may be manifesting these things for your friends, and yourself.

It may be time for your awakening. You only get it when you want it, and only when you are ready for it. It literally changes the reality you live in. You can completely control fear this way.

Ekhart Tolle's new book "A New Earth" "Awakening to your life's purpose" can guide you if you want it.

Good luck with your new abilities.

PS If you get some lotto numbers U2U me!

[edit on 27-5-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197

Ekhart Tolle's new book "A New Earth" "Awakening to your life's purpose" can guide you if you want it.

Thanks for pointing that book out, deffinatly something I am going to buy... what is happening to the OP is happening to alot of us right now, and we are all searching for similar answers.

I really believe when it comes to the crunch its us guys who are going to click, and know what to do.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

So are you saying that somehow I am "willing" these things to happen? Does this have some sort of connection with "the power of suggestion"? There are things that I have said would happen to my friends that have come true and the chances of these particular things happening were very, very slight. I can't say what this particular thing was because it is very personal. I even went so far as to warn them with the most genuine interest of my friends safety in mind. But he didn't pay any attention at first. But now I get phone calls from friends and family asking how I feel about this or that... its not that they want my advice or even my thoughts on certain decisions they are trying to make but rather they want to know how I "feel" regarding their respectful issues.

The last 7 times in a row I have gone to call somebody (friend, family) and they have been at my door the instant I finish dialing. The weird thing is I didnt have any kind of "dates" setup or in all instances I didnt even know they were stopping over. I know it has happened a lot before I started counting but now I am actually giving it the attention it deserves. That in itself is not that odd but now I realize these times I have made these phone calls I have actually found myself walking toward the door without knowing anybody was there with phone in hand listening for an answer, reaching out to open the door and BAM there that person is! Almost as if I was on autopilot. Like I said it is starting to freak my friends out a bit.

Today it happened again, I thought about a friend I havnt seen in a week or so and a few minutes later he shows up at my store. Somebody please tell me I am not losing my mind! Holy @#^%! I was thinking how badly I needed a cigarette because this stuff is really getting to me, you guys will never guess what just happened... hold on, I cant believe it, yet... my friend stops over and drops off a couple cigarettes for me actually 8 to be exact. What is HAPPENING. I think I need to sleep or just ... ok yes I do remember when this all started happening...

I was driving home one day and had this terrible feeling as I usually do when I am driving around but I think that is just my heightened awareness while operating a large machine, well anyway I had an extra bad feeling that some kind of accident was going to take place because of me and I decided to take a back road home, to stay out of the heavier traffic, I kept seeing this kid running out in front of my car or a dog in my mind. Well I thought I was ok now that I thought I was changing fate by taking a different way home so I went the speed limit which was still to fast for the area in which I was driving. Wouldnt you know it, out from my right side I see this bouncing ball bounce into the street and I thought to myself OMG!!! Then this little girl came running out after it INTO THE STREET! I slammed on my brakes and somehow managed not to hit her, but I am telling you on my father's grave I thought I was dreaming. That is when I actually started paying attention to my "calls".

The intense vibrations that almost sieze up my entire body which I described above I think have some sort of relation to this because after I get them thats when the weird stuff starts happening. I am hoping somebody can throw me a lifeline here and help me through this help me manage it or accept it or tell me to wait it out and that it will go away, I dont quite know, I thought this stuff was only in the movies...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
double post sorry :/

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Boruma]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

I, like most people I know did not understand the true nature of being a human being.

The real truth is mankind is born dysfunctional. We are not the thoughts we think. We are the awareness behind them. Once you create a separation between the awareness, and the ego you create space, and become awake. It's amazing to learn how to become present, and that it is timeless. You are not the story of your life, you are who you are right now.

The time has come, and it's critical. I was walking around lost in thought, chasing worry, and now my whole reality has changed. Things that used to upset me are triggers to bring peace. What was up is down, and it's amazing. A new reality. The cool thing is you can't think your way there, you just get to be.

One of the best things I got from the course and the book was this:

The opposite of life is not death. The opposite of death is birth. Life has no opposite because it is eternal. You are eternal, and you always have been and always will be right in this moment. It is timeless. Presence. They want you to live in fear of death, but it is nothing to fear because you are eternal.

As each of us awaken, we change the whole energy vibration of the planet.

I think the OP is a break out case, so it would be important to awaken.

This is turning out to be a wild ride. I've had some amazing things happen to me recently too.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I have up a bit on the author you mention and I cannot tell you how much better it makes me feel to know that this is in some way a positive change in my life. I am really, really going to listen very hard and very carefully from now on. No longer will I try to block things out, I am just going to let it be.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Boruma

I've had some recent things happen to me as well. Mine came differently than yours are. I had some help and guidance with my awakening.

I have been told that we are headed to the 5th dimension, and in it you will be able to manifest things. It sounds like you might be doing that. However, if that is the case, it is important that you become awakened. Once you are awakened you will be much better equipped to control your thoughts. One of the most important things is to lose your fear. You don't want to manifest something your afraid of.

Ekhart Tolle's book will give you the tools you need. This isn't some sort of gimmick. Once you get it, you won't ever want to go back. I had more Ah ha moments, and now I'm not afraid, or worry about anything. That is how they control the masses.

You will get the truth about life once and for all, and once you understand it, you will know it is the truth. It's life changing, but we all must go through it.

PS to add: This important, there is more to it than just being in the moment. you have to learn about the pain body, and the ego. Take the course, and read the book. It's important to get all of the info.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Thank you, I will start tonight as I really need to feel like I am still on Earth right now. I believe this material will help me cope with this. If this is going to happen to everyone at some point then there really needs to be more attention brought to this. It should be embraced as I feel many people will react in a very different way than others and that could be bad. Especially if it happens on a mass scale. Man that would be confusing, it will be like a whole new language that each of us will need to learn, like body language I guess is the best comparison I can think of. Something as natural as body language. Just imagine if we didnt understand body language or even the concept of it. The gestures and dispositions can be interpreted in very different ways for all people some would view it a maybe even agressive or threatening and that is what worries me about this coming change that I am reading about all over tonight. Thanks for the support.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I appreciate all of the help and I would love to U2U reply to the people that have sent messages to me but the site wont let me respond unless I have 20 posts which I do not. I have never been much of a forum person I just didnt have anywhere else to turn and thought that I might be able to draw upon the support of the ATS people. So please rather than sounding like an idiot posting replies to myself and looking like I am just trying to keep a thread going... I dont know post and talk to me through the thread until I have enough posts to talk to people in private. Thanks, I really dont know what else to do. Thank You.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Boruma

Want to have some fun?

Watch this, and all ten videos:

Ekhart Tolle's New Earth

This is how I started, but I did it live, and it was amazing.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Thank you very much I will do just that

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Boruma

I went through something eerily similar a few years ago.. it was so intense that it got too much and it started causing distruction. What was happening was "it" was trying to push me in one direction and I kept resisting because it was illogical and so it almost sent me insane. I ended up eventually listening to it and going with the grain instead and my life took an entirely new path. If there is something in your life that is hindering your evolution and development that you feel and know is unhealthy for you; get rid of it. If you don't the "weired stuff" will corner you. Fight it and it will fight you.. accept it and it will take you where you need to go. If you start getting the omens and signs next.. don't hesitate following them. They are like the little flags in orienteering.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by riley]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Boruma

Gee, I do apologize! I forgot and while I was stuffing bell peppers I thought, "Oh dear! I bet Boruma doesn't have enough points yet! Silly me!" So, as soon as I got the bell peppers in the oven I dashed back here to tell you, "sorry, I forgot."

Anyway, for now, just know that you are not alone. You'll get 100 points soon enough. I imagine you'll still want to play around with your newfound abilities for awhile anyway. When they start getting on your nerves and messing up your life, feel free to ask me.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Boruma

Do not be afraid of what you are doing but you need to know with out full awareness of what you are doing you will run into situations where you may encounter a fallen angel. When this happens you do not want to communicate with them, most of the fallen angels are lost. If you disturb them and wake them they may be some what angry. This where Searwolf does help that you want to control your fears or you may let them manifest in to your fears. Not a good thing.

The feeling that you had when you tried to get out of your body and it felt like you were getting pulled back in are the spirits that already manifested in you. The do not want to let you go because they fear they are going to die. If you don't exist they are afraid they are not going to exist. These spirits are fallen angels that are asleep that manifested themself for an existance. If you encounter do not boss them and be nice or they may not like your tone. Remember they are lost and asleep and do not know what is going on.

I can help you with the spirit process. To start with since you are having these amazing things happen it is the first step to spiritual enlightenment. Get to know God's name. His name is Yahweh. He will protect you if you understand that he is the creator, he loves you and wants you to know him and he will help you if you ask for it. We are in THE END TIMES and the spiritual activity has picked up. Like I said it will be more common and more common. Now to understand Yahweh you must have a compassionate heart and do what is right. I mean like no kicking the dog or personal attacks on people. This is not you, it is a fallen angel that is manifest in you that basically whispered in your ear and told you to feel that way. In some most cases the first negative thought you hear in the voice in your head its not yours. You will know it is nothing to be scared about. Once you start understanding you will have more and more Authority and will have control over your domain.

You can email me directly at [email protected] in the mean time if you want more information as well.

I can tell you that Oprah is also looking for answers and she will know me soon. She will be a big supporter. If you ever wonder why all these actors go to sceintology it is because they had similar things happen and thought sceintology can help them. Now Sceintology doesn't help anymore and is one of those religions that just want money. In the end they do not have God in there religion so they will never have a full understanding. Christians beleive a little more in to the spiritual side as well but are really afraid to speak on it because they do not really know. You may have seen people try to do healings or exorcisms but they are doing more harm then good in the end because they do not understand the full technology. YOU DO NOT NEED A RELIGION TO HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YAHWEH. RELIGIONS ARE AN OUTLET FOR FALSE INFORMATION TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GOD OR WE WOULD ALREADY KNOW MORE THEN WE DO NOW AS A WHOLE.

You will be able to protect yourself and further your knowledge in the technology if you want to. For now ask Yahweh for the protection if you think you are in any danger or scared. This will be the best until you really get to hone in the technology and you can do it yourself. I will not teach you more until you ask me but I did try to outline what is happening and explain in plain english for easy understanding. Its call Remote Viewing.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Boruma

Trust yourself.

Don't be derailed.

Seek the truth and you will find it, but you be the judge. Don't buy into the dogma of others. It's someone else's reality, not yours.

Here is what I know that is 100% true. "I am." "Therefore my job in life is to be." "I can only be right here, right now." "The rest is just that."

When I got it, I was set free.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well today is a new day while last night was filled with the reoccurring dream thing again, today is beautiful. The sky is electric blue, the sun is working its hardest and there isnt a cloud in the sky... or a chemtrail for that matter!

It does however puzzle me as to why I keep having these dreams where I am in the same town interacting with the same people. It is slightly creepy, you know, that I keep visiting this place with no name. I have seemingly constructed out of thin air the town, its outer urban areas, the businesses, the people the night life, the streets, the houses, the hills, the trees... now that I think about it, its almost like a parallel reality that I have created in my subconscious! I have had this, well, I dont know if I can call it reoccurring because whilst it is the same place I never dream the same thing... does that make any sense? It started about 6 to 7 years ago when I was in the Marines stationed in Beaufort S.C., one night I had a dream where I was walking into my own store that was nestled in this little plaza, I did not know what kind of store it was in the dream, that I remember that is, but I remember it being so real to me that I told my best friend at the time about the dream and how much significance it really had, which at the time I didnt know if it really had any. But the odd thing is... here I am 7 years later with my store (computer store) located in the same plaza in my dream, although not quite as big as I remember it in my dream. Everything else is the same. Pretty cool huh.

But the reoccurring location of my dreams are what is bothering me. I really dont know if it an actual place or have I fabricated everything? I think its almost impossible for someone to fabricate this entire place on a map with such detail and precision. Its almost as if, I know I will sound crazy for saying this, but, its almost as if I am dreaming someone elses dreams. Thats how I am beginning to feel. Even though I am beginning to find myself aquainted and familiarized with this place, I really know in my heart its not mine. Does anyone have any insight on this? I mean I have know love, heartache, horror, delight all in this place that I dream of. Its like a movie thats my own personal place. Kind of freaky.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Oh I still cant U2U... kind of frustrating but I am sure it keeps the spammers away. So sorry if it seems like I am ignoring my U2Us, I am not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join