It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.W.O. Propaganda in Dairy Queen Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just saw a dairy queen commercial that sent chills down my spine. I tried to look the commercial up for an online video but did not find it. So you may see what I saw. In the commercial there was an african-american family at DQ. A man, a woman, and a toddler to be more exact. The man asks the toddler if he can say anti-disestablishmentarism. The child said it and gets rewarded with ice-cream. Then the adult asks if he can spell it. That is when the woman replies to the man, you can't even spell it.

Take a look at what the word means and the action meant. Anti means "opposite of and against something." or "Counteracting; neutralizing" In this case disestablishmentarism. What does disestablishmentarism mean? To figure this out we must first dissect the word. Dis as a prefix means "free from", "opposite from", or "remove". Establishmentarism is basically the same thing as "The ideology of big government, corporate run government, and the New World Order." is from my understanding of this really big word.

To combine the two different prefixes with the big word "Establishmentarism". Basically it comes to mean "To Neutralize the Anti-N.W.O. Movement!". After the child said the word he got a treat. Symbolizing that supporting the New World Order is a great thing. If you do so, you will be rewarded for it. If you don't you will be punished. Have any of you seen the commercial I am speaking about yet?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow... nothing personal, but this may be the furthest stretch to find an example of a conspiracy that I've ever seen on ATS (and that's saying something!)

Maybe it's just that the ad writer had a cute idea for the ad and picked the word because it's supposedly the longest word in the English language. I seriously doubt that the imbeciles who produce DQ ads are smart enough to think the NWO symbolism through like you described.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It sounds like a cute commercial, but at the same time it gives me a scary thought. Only if they used a different word..

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am pretty sure they only used it because it is the longest word in the english language...thus presenting a challenge for children and adults alike.

Are you for real?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I saw it and thought it was stupid. First of all, I knew exactly what was going to happen, so that was boring. But your theory is interesting, you never know what the purpose behind the ad really is. But I do think it was a dull, boring and not very creative ad, they should fire the people who made it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by roman_s
It sounds like a cute commercial, but at the same time it gives me a scary thought. Only if they used a different word..

For sure, a different word would have been expectable. Something like Superkailfraglisticexpealdoucsious. Sorry, have no idea how to spell it. Would make it a wonderful commercial. The word couldn't have been some strange coincidence. For one thing I don't believe in coincidence. Another thing take a look at all the other pro-N.W.O. propaganda that is out there.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here's some info on the word...

Skip to about 2:10 here to hear the word in context...(explicit content advisory)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Nice find Jack. I have to admit I'd never heard of the word previous to this thread. I watched that primer 11 times just to make sure I understood and even though I now understand the meaning of the word, I'm going to watch that clip daily just to make sure I never forget.

Heh....thanks man.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
That is reputed to be the longest word in the English language.

Take a deep breath. Put the dictionary down, step back from the keyboard.
Nothing to see here! Move along.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfreehugs

" If you do so, you will be rewarded for it. If you don't you will be punished. "

Hmmmmm, just like what LINCOLN did to the south!!!!!!!

Am I WRONG?

I think you NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hmmm...It's a bit too late to use a word like that on the Constitution--Preamble (bold emphasis is mine):

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

....It's already been dis-established by those criminals (in our history) who have changed the USA from a Constitutional Republic into a Democracy that's swiftly spiraling into Corporate Fascism.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

When I first heard the word, I went to look it up in my dictionary. When I did, I couldn't find it. I did a little more searching on the net and found out that you Mr. Jack in the Box are correct. I think I need to go buy myself a new dictionary. Thanks for correcting me, and I apologize for the misconception. Either way the word is no good to have a reward for. Considering antidisestablismentarism is a very bad thing that is being done in America on a massive level as we speak.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfreehugs

It's just a cute commercial. The child may be called to spell that word in a spelling bee someday. Stop trying to make everything a consipiracy.....it is so uneducated and manipulative....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes pretty rediculous I remember back in grade school trying to find longest word in english language,how on earth could that commercial be construed as NWO?,and I thought it was about Rachel Ray and her attire lol

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I saw that commercial!! I didn't exactly pay attention to the word that was said. But now you mentioned it, I should pay more attention to uncover some meanings of words.
www.redicecreations.com...

join